[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest tam1430267282

end of E25

No Wedding scene of JJ after 4 Years

No Conclude of YJ-GE Relationship - no kissing scene

I love the pooling scene with JJ. GHS looks glamous :P

how about the kiss in the cable car?? was it good or just lip touching again? what happened after four years?? i'm so excited! i wanna watch ep 25 already.. :lol:

Guest smilestarz

NO PASSIONATE KISS IN THE END..

lols.. im not a pervert.. BUT... sigh..

but anw.. i think everyone of them did pretty well..

the acting~~ GREAT!

especially GHS.. hahas. (when she cry.. i can feel her emotion)

others also improve alot!

hope there is some special talks or whatever coming up..

i must see them tgt again!!

boys over flower~! FIGHTING!!

My my, what a finale.. xD

Ep25 went by as fast as well!~ which is good... and sad. :(

I'm quite surprised they didn't use that leaked photo of Joondi in New Caledonia though.. :unsure: Would've been nice to show some captures of each of their lives after that day by the sea.. :rolleyes: ...... but i still love every bit of 꽃보다 남자 and i can't wait wait for the DVD. Maybe we'll get more BTS.. OMG! "Almost Paradise~~" haha, i wished for songs in the first OST to be played in ep25~ and i'm glad one came back.xDD haha.. I woke up early to stream it live.xD But now i'm tired again.. so i will express some more love for BOF after i watch this episode with subs. :blush:

Guest jeniko

please tell me that today wasnt the last episode

im so dissapointed

WHAT KIND OF FINAL IS THAT!

NO PASIONATE KISS AT THE ENDING? F3 GET THERE WHEN I WAS WAITING TO HEAR A YES!

AND AND AND NO WEDDING? NO KIDS? T_T

PD.. whats up? give 1 more episode.. a special its ok too..

but.. this?

aaaaah im so mad..

i was expecting a good ending

they dont make justice to the story, the cast and the fans

when i see it subbed it will share all my toughts..

but..

WAAAHHH :angry:

I dont like this ending too, I didnt have any expectations knowing how kdorama are, but at least I sweet kiss or JD accepts JP's Proposal, but no wedding pictures or sth like that

Guest del32

*sigh*, I cant believe its over! Prolly the PD decided with open ending with the cast watching the sunset together, and JD not answering the proposal so we'd be ready for season 2 :P I guess I gotta wait for Sarah to update her dramabeans blog to read the whole summary of Episode 25

Guest trangx

I dont think Umi should be allowed to just leave so easily. JP should've definitely made it hard on her after telling lies.

seriously...did she even apologize? in the japanese version there was actually a point for this character but i feel in the korean version she was pointless... all she did was become and eye sore to everyone arghhhhhh

ackkk can't waittttt to watch the episode~!!!!!

Guest cherriesense

hmm.. now i am thinking that the PDs should make a sequel. or special extra episodess...

please don't end it this way... we want more!!! encore please........

ENCORE.. ENCORE.. :P

Guest symphonee.

the cable car kiss was a mere 3 second kiss! do not have high expectations cause you'll only be disappointed.

with the soeul couple, it's an ambiguous ending. it is up to your interpretation as to whether they ended up together or not. just to stay happy, let's just say they do end up together.

also, question: did JD give a reply to JP when he proposed at the very end (before F3 showed up and gave their objections)? I may have missed it, but i didn't hear her give him an answer. She was just smiling I think? (which I guess we can "assume" (once again) that she's saying "yes"?)

never mind. from reading the above posts, i guess I wasn't just imagining things. JD really didn't give an answer.

i'm pretty annoyed she didn't give a reply. for godsakes, the guy has been waiting four years for this day, and the least they can do is have JD give him the answer he wants to hear. i would've liked her to have said, "yes", then have them hug and makeout big time... AND THEN have F3 show up with their joking objections. argh. damn you PD + SW!!!

on a side note, can I just say YJ looked extremely hot walking out from the airport - decked in the leather jacket (was it leather? hahaha) and aviator sunnies <3 JP's hair looked good in the final segment too (proposal scene).

*sigh*, I cant believe its over! Prolly the PD decided with open ending with the cast watching the sunset together, and JD not answering the proposal so we'd be ready for season 2 :P I guess I gotta wait for Sarah to update her dramabeans blog to read the whole summary of Episode 25

What it's finally over, I can't believe it! I haven't watch it yet, but ermh, from the spoilers sound not bad, but I guess there are not much JD and JP reunion. The F4 and Jandi watched the sunset together and that's all?.... Why an open ending though I know they are actually together, but still this ending is still disappointing for fans, can't they just let JD and JP have a sweet kiss at the end, that will really satisfy all of us...

There are so many users here at this time, 593 users!

wow i can't believe it's finally over.. :( i'm goin to miss this drama very much especially LMH.. ;)

although i know there is no sequel or something but i wish that they are going to make a Boys Over Flowers Final..hehe like Hana Yori Dango Final...

the last episode was great, if you have seen the spoiler pix well that's about it... 구준표 안녕 보고싶을거여요... :(

Guest ginny_potter

*sighs* Let the BOF withdrawal symptoms start!

Fanfics are my only source of comfort these days, especially after that OPEN ending that we were given. Hehe!

Guest ml_87

maymay: ths dear. JD looks sexie when her body is wet :w00t:

PD nim, what about the wedding photoshoot, caledonia scenes? i thought at least we could see a honeymoon :phew: but the drama just end with the scene F4 and JD standing on the beach (yeah, it's the manga ending). PD nim, u should make a special episode soon!

and the kiss, oh, i see JP open his mouth as usual. but this scene is so fast <_< ! so finally, only the swing kiss in episode 9 is a full kiss . ha ha!

today episode is fast. i wanna 1 more episode with JoonDi, Soeul and our Woobin's storyline!! :rolleyes:

anyway,

the last episode has many significant conversations but i cant understand even 1. waiting for sub! ths subbers in advance! :)

Guest honeypia

hmm.. now i am thinking that the PDs should make a sequel. or special extra episodess...

please don't end it this way... we want more!!! encore please........

ENCORE.. ENCORE.. :P

Can we scream for a special episode? i SO want to bombard them right now and shout for another one!! Or a special live show at least together with the whole cast. I mean they've become the leader in the ratings.. thank the fans or something thru it right? ;)

I feel like flying to Korea right now and slapping the director(or whoever it was who wrote the ending script) left, right, down, up, center.

Maybe he accidently yelled CUT~! just before Jandi could've said YES to Junpyo's proposal.

Or the scriptwriter could've accidently left out the word YES on the script.

Either way, I just feel like kicking and slapping them. Why would they do that on the last episode?!?!?!

Is it so hard?

Ok fine, if they didn't want Jandi to mouth the word Y-E-S......they could have at least made her NOD HER FREAKING HEAD. That would have made the ending so much better. I don't want to just ASSUME that Jandi accepted the proposal. I want confirmation with a YES or a NOD OF HER HEAD.

And and....what did the director say about a "different" ending for Gaeul and YiJung? Different, my foot!

Guest macky07

omG ITS UNACCEPTABLE ENDING....I CAN'T COMPREHEND Y DID kbS ALLOWED SUCH A LOUSY ENDING...SO UNFORGIVABLE FOR THE WRITER TO END THE SOTY LIKE THAT...HUHUHUH THEY DESEREVD MORE FOR THE CAST..

AND WHAT THE H#LL IS THAT, NO ANSWER FOR THE ULTIMATE QUESTION OF JP...IT REALLY SUCKS...

IM REALLLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW...

THEY INJECTED YUMI ALMOST HALF OF THE EP25 AND WASTED TOO MUCH TIME FOR THAT....

ITS REALLY NOT A DESCENT ENDING...

RANTS RANTS RANTS....

Agh, it's the last episode already.. :(

But I think with an ending like that, there is a possibility for a sequel or maybe even just a special...... rite?

I'm so disappointed with Soeul ending...

I mean come on.... Not even a kiss for them?