[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest simplyyjenii

LOL yoomi is really annoying, her voice is really irritating especially when she keeps saying oopa or onni -_-

and omg @ the spoiler! yi jung leaves for sweden.. hmm i wonder by the 4 year time gap, when he comes back he'll hopefully find gaeul and they'll have a happy ending =)

I cant wait for the next 2 episodes! hehe

Guest flower pot

Wow! That Umi chick sure is annoying... she makes Jaekyung look like an angel compared to her...

Seriously, i was wishing that Jandi slap the living daylights out of her the way that she spoke to her and staked her claim on Junpyo as if she had every right to do that...

WHERE OH WHERE DOES THE CASTING DIRECTOR Get these girls from complete with their irritating voices...

I have a feeling somebody will be getting a bashing from my recap for the ending episodes...

I just wish we'd get a satisfactory JunDi ending... one that we would remember and that would erase the hardships that we went through during this second season...

Thanks to everyone who posted the previews for the last two episodes!! Thanks goughsunflowers for the translation of the preview for Ep. 24! Thanks blue_angel_1004 for the spoilers.

The preview for Ep. 24 seems to show JP's memory loss a lot, but I know it's not going to take the whole episode, so it's all good. The only thing I am happy about is the spoiler about JP ignoring Umi most of the time when she is there. That will keep me through the memory loss stage. I can't believe JH wanted to punch JP just to get him to remember.

Hmm...the preview for Ep. 25 isn't so bad. I just keep thinking that BOF is ending and that makes me sad. I don't know, even when I know that JP and JD will have a good ending, I still feel sad for the end. I think I have a lot mixed feelings about the ending. For one thing, I don't like that gap between GE and YJ, but I guess as long as they end up together, then it is fine. I don't like ending for JH, if his grandfather passes away, I think I will be way too sad to be happy for JP and JD. As for JP and JD, the happy ending better be like dating on the countryside or something. For WB, I don't know what kind of an ending he should have because there wasn't much of a storyline for him in the first place, but I guess that as long as he is happy, then I would be happy for him too.

Overall, I think that because I am a huge KHJ/JH fan, I really want him to have a happy ending. In all the other versions, I have never felt so sad for Rui/Lei even though I like the actors that played them. But, this one, JH hurts me a lot and it doesn't help when the PD keeps making his character so depressing. I think that depressing characters should get at least one happy feeling in the end. I was happy that they brought his grandfather back for him, but if they take that one happy feeling away from him, I will cry like crazy in the end. :tears: Too bad no one really knows what happen to him, but can someone tell me what happens to him in the end once you guys know because I really want a heads up before I watch the show. Thanks. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that JP and JD end up together because they are supposed to and I love this couple too, but I want a good ending for JH too. Thanks a lot!

Guest tohoblaq

Can someone please translate the short preview of ep 24. It's so interesting. I wanna know the reason Junpyo screaming Jandi's name when saving Jihoo? Does he think that Jandi loves Jihoo so she rejected him? Still hope a happy ending but I hate to see Jihoo being hurt.

I'm 100% sure he said "ahn dweh!", which means "no". Not "Jandi!". It'll be cool if he said that, but totally out of context. LOL

And it broke my heart seeing Junpyo getting hit by the car! :S But I love how he got so upset when he realised the girl wasn't telling the truth about her cooking. Jandi was the one who gave him egg rolls in the hospital! I'm really anticipating the look on Junpyo's face when he finally recalls everything. Lee Minho sure has the best expressions. The guys speaks with his eyes! :D

Guest kimtrang

can someone translate this section...i saw it in kim bum's blog and the only thing i understand is something about F4.

今日は華城セット場で『花より男子』の最後の撮影がある日でした。

今までここでF4のメンバーと楽しく撮影し、思い出もたくさんできたので、とうとう撮影最後の日だと思うとボムもどこか寂しそうに見えます。

いつもに増して撮影に挑む姿が真剣で、時間が過ぎるのを惜しむように撮影現場のあちらこちらへ動きまわるボムの姿を見ているうちに、胸がキュンと締め付けられる思いでした。

他のドラマでは出演者の年齢が様々なので、みんなで一緒に行動する機会はそこまで多くないのですが、『花より男子』の主演者たちはみんな年も近いせいか、とても仲良くなっていました。特にボムは情が厚くて、普段から人間関係を重視しているので、この現場は特に居心地が良さそうです。

撮影が終わった後で、ボムは「兄貴と僕はずっと一緒に頑張っていこう。」と言ってくれ、私も「当たり前だろ。ボムは俺が守るよ。」と約束をしました。

残り少ない撮影も一生懸命頑張り、ケガや事故の内容に無事に終えたいと思います。

マネージャー

Guest Q_Park

[HQ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qBr1MZ4x8w

Translation:

JD: (can't hear what type of fish she is saying)

Ladies: You told us that she was going to be the Shinhwa Group's leader's wife! Hurry up and pay back the money you borrowed!

JH: I'll pay it back.

LJ: Isn't it time to talk about us?

GE: Thank you for doing everything for me.

JP: That I'm the son of that person and that I live in that place is the worst.

JD: Sunbae . . .

JH: I don't know when it started either. If you're not with me, I'm nothing.

JP: NO!

JH: Joonpyo! Joonpyo! Goo JoonPyo!

JH: My friend is dying! He's going to die!

- Kyu

[HQ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qBr1MZ4x8w

Translation:

JD: (can't hear what type of fish she is saying)

Ladies: You told us that she was going to be the Shinhwa Group's leader's wife! Hurry up and pay back the money you borrowed!

JH: I'll pay it back.

LJ: Isn't it time to talk about us?

GE: Thank you for doing everything for me.

JP: That I'm the son of that person and that I live in that place is the worst.

JD: Sunbae . . .

JH: I don't know when it started either. If you're not with me, I'm nothing.

JP: NO!

JH: Joonpyo! Joonpyo! Goo JoonPyo!

JH: My friend is dying! He's going to die!

- Kyu

Thank you for the translation. As much as I LOVE the JoonDi couple, that line...If you're not with me, I'm nothing...ahhh, my heart ached for him. Why must you suffer so much? I wish I could wipe your tears for you...so sorry she couldn't love you the way you deserve to be loved :tears:

Guest polaris

Sorry.. this might be a really late or stupid question.. but can someone tell me who this "Yumi" is? I just saw the ep 25 preview.. and suddenly there's this girl out of the blue going after JP.. WTF!?

I looked on the first page cast list but couldnt find her there..

can someone translate this section...i saw it in kim bum's blog and the only thing i understand is something about F4.

今日は華城セット場で『花より男子』の最後の撮影がある日でした。

今までここでF4のメンバーと楽しく撮影し、思い出もたくさんできたので、とうとう撮影最後の日だと思うとボムもどこか寂しそうに見えます。

いつもに増して撮影に挑む姿が真剣で、時間が過ぎるのを惜しむように撮影現場のあちらこちらへ動きまわるボムの姿を見ているうちに、胸がキュンと締め付けられる思いでした。

他のドラマでは出演者の年齢が様々なので、みんなで一緒に行動する機会はそこまで多くないのですが、『花より男子』の主演者たちはみんな年も近いせいか、とても仲良くなっていました。特にボムは情が厚くて、普段から人間関係を重視しているので、この現場は特に居心地が良さそうです。

撮影が終わった後で、ボムは「兄貴と僕はずっと一緒に頑張っていこう。」と言ってくれ、私も「当たり前だろ。ボムは俺が守るよ。」と約束をしました。

残り少ない撮影も一生懸命頑張り、ケガや事故の内容に無事に終えたいと思います。

マネージャー

I used the google translator and this is what I get:

Title: Monday, March 23 shooting diary.

Today the castle is set in China, the male flowers were from the last day of shooting.

This fun and taken before a member of F4, we had a lot of memories, loneliness looks bomb somewhere and I think finally the last day of shooting.

In his challenge to take seriously than a usual, one that saw the bomb here and there to move around the scene of the shooting to make the time too, could feel the heart and constrict the chest.

The drama of other performers from the age of the people, so the opportunity to act together is scarce there, the male flowers from the star, who is nearly a year because everybody IMASHI been very good friends . In particular bomb is much thicker, since they usually focus on relationships, this scene is especially good to be here.

After the shooting, bomb "and my brother is always going to work hard together." I said, I "What do you expect? I protect my bomb." Commitments.

Taking a hard残RI少NAI hard, and we finish in one piece for the content of accident and injury.

-

Hope this helps : )

Guest dreampryncezz

Thank you for the translation. As much as I LOVE the JoonDi couple, that line...If you're not with me, I'm nothing...ahhh, my heart ached for him. Why must you suffer so much? I wish I could wipe your tears for you...so sorry she couldn't love you the way you deserve to be loved :tears:

AWWWWWWWwww. He's so adorable. Even though I'm an avid JD-JP supporter, I sometimes wished that JH-JD had their little thing for a while and ended on good terms rather than one pining for another :(

GHS said that Jandi doesn't know about JH's feelings for her, but from the extended previews, it seems that even after she knows, she's still really caring towards him. Touching him to ask why his hands are so cold? WHY?!

In the short KBS preview, JP looks confused when he saw JH hug JD. I wonder what he's thinking.

OMG...the next two episodes will be exciting.

Guest F4fan

GHS said that Jandi doesn't know about JH's feelings for her, but from the extended previews, it seems that even after she knows, she's still really caring towards him. Touching him to ask why his hands are so cold? WHY?!

Because JD cares for JH very much, which GHS also said. She doesn't love him (friendship love) the way she loves JP (forever after love). Its like JP caring about JH very much. JP knows or at least suspects that JH loves JD the way that he loves JD. However, he still values JH's friendship to the point of pushing him out of harm's way even after he saw the hug between JD and JH. Should JP end his 15+ years of friendship with JH because JH loves JD?

There is bond between the three of them that will be hard to break. They all have endured so much. JD and JP in love and in pain over each other. JH just in pain because he loses his love to his best friend yet he doesn't want to lose his bonds of friendship with either JP or JD. He will be close enough to rejoice in JP-JD's happiness but have bittersweet feelings that its not him that JD is sharing that happiness with.

Guest honeybeat44

i really don't care who jandi ends up with but it's kind of irritating in the preview when she's so caring towards him even though she finds out

how she feels it's kind of misleading

I just upload Episodes 1-23 and subs on to MediaFire (split in parts), so if anyone is having trouble with MU or other service u can direct download it here with MediaFire which is unlimited downloads, no wait time n absolutely free.

MediaFire:

Episodes 1-23 & Eng Subs

Boys Before Flowers

Join split parts with a File Splitter & Joiner.

Guest KristyS

I really can't sand this anymore. It's either Jan Di with Jun Pyo or Jan Di with Jihoo. I don't care who she ends up with anymore because.. she and Jihoo make a great couple too. Yi Jeong and Ga Eual are verycute together...

Aww, you go Ge Eual ! Play a little hard to get ^^!

Guest Daiquiri

I wonder if they'll extend episode 25 to an additional ten or so minutes. HYD did that for their final episodes in both seasons. I know they have a lot to cram into the final two episodes so I'm wondering hoping for a little more time than the usual one hour slot. I certainly wouldn't mind more JP and JD scenes.