[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ml_87

@maryxiah:

. But there is a rumour that in the beginning, the main lead of the drama was meant to be Yoon Ji Hoo, which also meant Jan Di was meant to be end up with Ji Hoo in the K-ver of Hana Yori Dango. That's why BOF have a lot of Ji Hoo - Jan Di moments, instead of Jan Di and Jun Pyo's.

yeah, i've heard of that rumor too. moreover, the author said that group 8 cant image that GJP is that kind of popular. so they have to fix the script of the 2nd part to make JP-JD ending (at first, it's JH-JD ending)/. dont know it is true or not. but i'm pretty sure that JD will end up with JP cauz she will reject JH. but the problem here is how many minutes of the happy ending in the last episode? whether it is a wedding or not!

and i already know, the PD will drize us crazy. JD doesnt see JP getting stabbed <_<

Guest Ibeova

Thanks everyone for the pictures.

This was the type of ending that I was hoping, dying, wishing for! I want a time jump to see they're all happy in the future.

Guest samgirl

i just hope they will edit out the UMI arc, the amnesia part is okay...

so when JP gets stabbed ; when he recuperated he would forget all about jandi and only jandi; everything else he would remember but not her, the dr would say that the reason behind this is because JD's memory takes most of his happy and at the same time moments in his life and the breakup triggered him to forget JD all together ; sort of a defense mechanism

when JD hears this ; she cannot just take it sitting down and soon after realizes that she cannot live without GJP and strives/ nurses him to get his memory back, but GJP is now his old cold; cruel self and would just brush JD off in the cruelest way, but weed JD wont lose and wont give up...

I hope GJP sees the wedding pic of JD and JH and I hope that is the reason why JP would get his memory because although w/o memory of her; the feelings he has for her remained in tact. thus he would act following his heart and not anymore calculating and following his mind...

I would be happy if the last 4 ep would play out this way, we all need some serious JD/JP screen time!!!

and the time jump; i hope that JD realizes her dream and JP does not have to give up anything ; and after some years these two re unite ; both mature; stronger and determined to fight for their love and nothing or no one holding them back anymore...then we see a small version of JP or JD curly and feisty and the 4 sharing a meal; ramyun mean and all of them fighting ; as to who gets the lid!

if it turns out this way.. i'll roll over happy :)

Guest funkindagirl

FILMING NEWS

DATE SCENE - JP & JD

The farewell date was intiated by Jandi who decides to leave good memories behind with Joon Pyo for the last time after Joon Pyo's mum made life difficult for Ji Hoo and Gal Eul.

Joon Pyo was however clueless about the whole situation and told Jandi, "What day is it today? Either it's someone's birthday or someone strike lottery. You (Jandi) initiated the date and didn't pick a quarrel the entire day. It would be great if everyday could be like this." Joon Pyo then said, "I have a request. Why do you not say you like me. I have already said that many times to you", hoping to hear Jandi confess her feelings to him.

Jandi does adhere to his request, "I like you", "I like you to the point that I tried really hard to not like you, and hoping to forget you. But I just couldn't do it no matter how hard I try", which was followed by Jandi leaning over to kiss Joon Pyo shly on the lips.

This particular scene had to be filmed 7 times after being interrupted frequently by the strong winds.

credit allkpop

(I hope we get BTS clips of this!)

DATE SCENE - YJ & GE

date.jpg

Kim Beom and Kim So Eun film what appears to be a date scene. Observant netizens have been quick to note that there was no audio equipment (such as microphones) being used. Hence, they believe that it will be broadcast as a scene with no dialogue and just music in the background. Bystanders said that Ga Eul was acting very playful and cute, while Yi Jeong took photos of her (and vice-versa).

----

edit:

Regarding Ga Eul and Yi Jeong’s scene at Namsan:

The photo of the scene filmed MIGHT have been to attempt to mislead viewers because it is not a date. Yi Jeong shows up at the porridge shop and goes to Namsan with Ga Eul. First, they discuss the sudden disappearance of Jan Di. (KP’s note: I assume that she left without telling anyone so that Chairperson Kang would leave Ga Eul and Ji Hu alone.) Then, Yi Jeong asks to speak personally to Ga Eul. However, she cuts him off and tells him not to feel burdened - she will leave him alone from now on and she doesn’t regret anything that happened with him because she tried her best. From there, she leaves alone.

credit kpculture

yeah, i've heard of that rumor too. moreover, the author said that group 8 cant image that GJP is that kind of popular. so they have to fix the script of the 2nd part to make JP-JD ending (at first, it's JH-JD ending)/. dont know it is true or not. but i'm pretty sure that JD will end up with JP cauz she will reject JH. but the problem here is how many minutes of the happy ending in the last episode? whether it is a wedding or not!

and i already know, the PD will drize us crazy. JD doesnt see JP getting stabbed <_<

^ Really? That doesnt make sense to me. How could they not realise after 2 other drama adaptations that JP wouldnt be just as popular in BOF?

His character is so appealing and by far the most complex and interesting, more so than JH in my opinion. If JD was meant to end up with JH in the original I dont think I would've enjoyed it half as much.

I don't think the chemistry between JanDi and GJP was all that great. It seemed more like the kind of love that his mom said, a love that burns fiercely but burns out quickly in a few years. They're always fighting, and their personalities don't match. I think it's a case where opposites attract, but could hardly create a deep long lasting marriage. Whereas i think a Jihoo+Jandi relationship would be more heartfelt and longer lasting.

I have more sympathy for Jaekyung since she's pretty much the victim i think. She tries hard despite everything...i think Jaekyung would be the perfect girlfriend...i wish i could find a girl like her. *sigh*

Thanks rinapang for sharing. I was mesmerized by these two pictures.

A picture can say a thousand words. Look at the way they look at each other, so much love in their eyes..Awwwww.....

5.jpg

JD may have initiated the kiss, but JP is the one doing the kissing just from the way his lips are going for the kiss.....cute

6.jpg

Guest Sango2893

-People keep asking me about the ending. I don't think the ending is out yet, but even if I knew the ending, I will try to refrain from posting. However, for those dying to know, there is indeed a time jump so you can anticipate seeing an "adult" JD.

I'm a sucker for time jumps!

ohemgee!

I think if a time jump is done right it develops the character sooo well.

It's nice to see a character mature over time,rather than drag along.

imo.

Of course, this might be true, but I highly doubt it. Early on in the series, when SS501 fans kept complaining online about increasing JH's role in the series, Kim Hyun Joong explained in an interview that JH's character is just a supporting role and he will do his best to help the leading actors shine in their roles.

Further, in making its casting decision, although Kim Hyun Joong was the first to be casted, Group 8 explained that for GJP's role, it knew it should cast an actor who they can rely on for his acting instead of another idol star. For the same reasoning, they decided to cast GHS for JD's role.

And I don't for a second doubt that Jundi will get their happy ending because in a most recent interview w/ LMH (after the shooting of the scarf kiss scene), when reporters asked him for hints about the BOF ending, LMH said that although the final script is not out yet, he hopes for a JP and JD's happy ending because if this does not happen, he's afraid there may be some terrorist attacks by the fans. So based on what LMH said, I'm sure this is the sentiment of the rest of the cast and crew as well.

EDIT: V F4fan, I have no idea where the time jump takes place, but I really like your prediction. It makes total sense to me too. I hope that's what the writer does!

Guest F4fan

I hope the time jumps starts after the fishing village where JH proposes and JP sees that JD is doing okay. Maybe he realizes that the breakup is the best solution at the moment because at their age and circumstances, time to grow up and distance will help their cause. This, to me, is a good resting place for a time jump. (kind of similar to Delightful Choo-Hyang)

Then, they meet again when JP, heading up Shinhwa, gets stabbed and he is rushed to the hospital where JD is an attending doctor (I hope they make her doctor). She helps save his life and they find each other again.

And I don't for a second doubt that Jundi will get their happy ending because in a most recent interview w/ LMH (after the shooting of the scarf kiss scene), when reporters asked to give hints about the BOF ending, LMH said that although the final script is not out yet, he hopes for a JP and JD's happy ending because if this does not happen, he's afraid there may be some terrorist attacks by the fans. So based on what LMH said, I'm sure this is the sentiment of the rest of the cast and crew as well.

LOL! The threat is very severe out there.

guys watch this!!

Mama Kang is so funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsOj6SZxO1s...feature=channel

This video really crack me up :lol:

Mama Kang is indeed so funny in here. Knowing that she gives so much pain to GJD and to the BOF viewers (I must say) but this video shows the great set ^^ haha

============

Before, I was kinda afraid about the JunDi couple ending in BOF Korea but now, I must say that I am confident that they will end up together ^^

Guest blackclip

And I don't for a second doubt that Jundi will get their happy ending because in a most recent interview w/ LMH (after the shooting of the scarf kiss scene), when reporters asked to give hints about the BOF ending, LMH said that although the final script is not out yet, he hopes for a JP and JD's happy ending because if this does not happen, he's afraid there may be some terrorist attacks by the fans. So based on what LMH said, I'm sure this is the sentiment of the rest of the cast and crew as well.

HAHAHA! terrorist attacks! XD

since he said this. i think JP and JD will be together for sure (?)

and thanks for all those spoilers!! :lol:

Of course, this might be true, but I highly doubt it. Early on in the series, when SS501 fans kept complaining online about increasing JH's role in the series, Kim Hyun Joong explained in an interview that JH's character is just a supporting role and he will do his best to help the leading actors shine in their roles.

Further, in making its casting decision, although Kim Hyun Joong was the first to be casted, Group 8 explained that for GJP's role, it knew it should cast an actor who they can rely on for his acting instead of another idol star. For the same reasoning, they decided to cast GHS for JD's role.

And I don't for a second doubt that Jundi will get their happy ending because in a most recent interview w/ LMH (after the shooting of the scarf kiss scene), when reporters asked him for hints about the BOF ending, LMH said that although the final script is not out yet, he hopes for a JP and JD's happy ending because if this does not happen, he's afraid there may be some terrorist attacks by the fans. So based on what LMH said, I'm sure this is the sentiment of the rest of the cast and crew as well.

terrorist attacks by fans??? hahaha... :lol: he really knows how the fans will feel if it is not a JP/JD ending.....hahahaha.....

i think i will be the 1st oversea fan to officially submit my 'protest' letter to KBS station if it is not JP/JD ending..... (will be in Korea on 2nd april but will only be in seoul from 4th....).... :lol::sweatingbullets:

Group 8 staff may have miscalculated on the popularity of GJP in the beginning thinking that LMH is not that popular....but didn't know that it's the character and acting skills that will more or less makes an actor popular in a drama... this shows that LMH has done his homework and put in alot of effort in it..(of course, the other casts have done a great job as well)....

Gosh...i think i will get BOF withdrawal symptoms when it ended.... it has been more than 5years since i last had this feeling.... :tears:

Guest Sango2893

DUE TO THE SPOILERS...

I really think that when JH proposes she will accept...then the time jump and etc.

It all leads back to the fortune teller scene! I will not be satisfied! loool. Maybe her accepting

will be away to protect JH,and move on from JP...of all of the scenes to FF why didn't I choose that one

>.< but it makes sense!

I don't think the chemistry between JanDi and GJP was all that great. It seemed more like the kind of love that his mom said, a love that burns fiercely but burns out quickly in a few years. They're always fighting, and their personalities don't match. I think it's a case where opposites attract, but could hardly create a deep long lasting marriage. Whereas i think a Jihoo+Jandi relationship would be more heartfelt and longer lasting.

THANK YOU....finally there's still sumone who still believe that JH love is stronger then JP's.....no matter how they seems to hung up on each other I still can't see both JP n JD being together as couple forever....has anyone ever notice that their dates always ended up in disaster. May be there's once when JP took her to eat sushi that their date ended up okay, but still there's a time when JD was humiliated....other dates it always ends up with JH coming for JD to wipe her tears off....I hate the fact that JP always asked JH to clear up the mess he created for JD everytime....he can ask YJ or WB but he still ask JH even tho he suspected that JH has feeling for JD. It's very selfish of him. He's jealous but still ask JH to look after JD but when he hurt JD n JH back her up he punch him.....it's just not fair to JH, not even if he took the knife for JH especially if the knife was meant for him in the first place. It's just another way to make JH feels gratitude for JP that he will do whatever to ensure JP got back with JD again. JP shud learn to fight for n earn JD's love not gain it by other peoe courtesy again! With the memory lost, seems like JD is the one who's going to do all the haed work again. That's what make me frustrated. It always seems like JD who's chasing the richest heir in Korea, who will not even settle for a 2nd richest one who has been by her side regardless if she's happy or she's sad. Unlike JP who wud chase her out of his life everytime he's richard simmons off at her. Ooo well, what do I expect! This afterall HYD series. If only the PD had made JH's character like what he was supposed to be in the original, a supporting role with less screen time alone with JD, it wud have been better. To show this great side of JH but in the end the spoiled rich brat still wins the girl is just too much....to me it's just like this PD is trying to emphsize love is BLIND....totally blind!!!!!

Guest funkindagirl

GIFTS FOR BOYS OVER FLOWERS CAST

DC1.jpg

DC2.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l285/funkindagirl/DC3.jpg

The users of DC Inside (internet forum) Lee Min Ho Gallery held an event of delivering presents on March 14. The fans prepared for approximately a month to purchase gifts for Lee Min Ho and some of the other BOF cast members. They also bought snacks for the entire cast and crew. Most of the presents for the actors were related to their respective drama characters.

The gifts included:

1) hair treatment products, bath products, handcream, nutrients, a pillow, a refrigerator/heating cabinet for the car, tumeric powder, a fruit lunchbox, an invitation card to the gallery, and safflower concentrated liquid (for his leg) for Lee Min Ho;

2) reciepts to prove the purchase of five T-Max CDs, organic juice, and sausages which have a similar name to T-Max for Kim Joon;

3) 500 won coins and apples for Ku Hye sun;

4) a hotcake set, a 119 armband (119 is Korea’s 911 emergency number), Yakgwa snacks (the ones that Ji Hu likes), and elevating insoles (in-shoe lifts) for Kim Hyun Joong;

5) white papers on romance - (KP’s note: the article says that the books were about dating but netizens say that they were books on sex education) - and the novel Night At The Museum for Kim Beom;

6) a toy camera for Kim So Eun;

7) a box of instant ramen for Lee Min Jung;

8) and a pack of salt and a massage machine for Lee Hye Young.

Although they likely had good intentions, the group is being criticized heavily by netizens for the presents they chose to give to F3 and Lee Hye Young. Many said that it was original and amusing, but others said that some presents were inappropriate and rude. They were particularly upset with the salt given to Lee Hye Young because she is a daesunbae (대선배 - high-ranking work/industry senior).

The dedication of BOF fans is amazing. Lol some of the gifts are so odd though.

HAHA and Kim Bum's 'education' present is hilarious...but kinda inappropriate at the same time. :lol:

---------------

OTHER NEWS:

Lee Min Jung explained how she managed to avoid the car accidents that plagued the BOF cast during the past few months. Two managers took turns driving her to and fro shoots. No matter how rushed they were, they didn’t drive beyond the speed limit. Also, she said, “My mother prayed a lot throughout the entire filming. I think I was able to safely complete filming thanks to her. Last month, my father sent me a text message advising me to be careful of car accidents because he had a strange dream. That was the day Ku Hye Sun got into an accident.” Her final day of filming for BOF was on March 15.

Kim Hyun Joong is having a fan meeting at Olympic Park in Seoul on March 31 at 9pm. This event is titled ‘Good bye Yoon Ji Hu’ and the reason for the late start time is because Kim plans to watch the last Boys Over Flowers episode with the attendees. Admission is free and it is on first come, first served basis (although 1200 tickets have been reserved for members of his official fan club. A representative of Kim’s agency said that Kim planned this event at his own expense (approximately $80,000 US) to show his appreciation for the many fans that have shown love for Yoon Ji Hu in Boys Over Flowers. All the members of SS501 will attend the fan meeting as well and sing “Because I am Stupid” from the Boys Over Flowers OST’. On March 14, Kim has posted a picture of ring-shaped candies on his official homepage with the message: “A bigger present than the candies will be brought to you soon. Around next week? I wanted to do something for you with money I earned”. His fans were wondering what the present was going to be. Kim then announced the fan meeting through video on his official homepage on March 18.

Kim Beom is having his first official fan meeting in Korea on April 12. The venue and the number of people to be invited have yet to be decided. He has held a few simple events such as a birthday party or a fan autograph session but no fan meeting in the country yet, whereas he had 2 fan meetings in Japan last October. A close associate of Kim’s said that the event has been planned with a grateful heart, and because Kim wanted to comply with his fans’ passionate and constant request for a fan meeting. Kim said, “I will do my best to make the event warm and pleasant.”

Kim Joon, Kim Beom, and Kim Hyun Joong took part in Coach Tastemaker Totes Project. Theirs are part of approximately 20 celebrity-designed totes being auctioned to benefit Childfund Korea

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l285/funkindagirl/KJ.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l285/funkindagirl/KB1.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l285/funkindagirl/HJ.jpg

credits: DC gallery, kpculture

(Kim Joon's design is cool ^_^ Its so in the character of Woo Bin.)