[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest inaho

spoiler episode 22

source: kp culture

ep.23 spoiler

man oh man...the photo shoot with JH/JD was just heart breaking, I know JD/JH can't be together, I just can't help but feel for him and I bet JH knows that too but man his just really in a very deep pothole, the saddest story ever told, hope he gets a better ending if not a glorious one, this dude has done so much for the sake of love

and I don't know if I read this here or from another blog but I do agree with what that person said, JH is in equal footing with JP, he has every right to rescue JD from all the heart ache she's going through right now and JP can't give no sh** about, Jh deserves to be beatified

so anyways I'm still a JoonDi shipper but heck if I haven't read the spoilers for episode 23, I'll probably rant on episode 22, too intense, well a bit

but man the high and mighty JP has fallen to his knees for the sake of his one true love and what an epic fail, JK relentlessly pushed him on the wall he ended up asking Wonbin to break his arm? what a change of event, and then asked JD to just say the word and he'll call it quits with JK? ok were they really an official couple? did I miss something here?

good thing JP redeems himself in the upcoming episode and now the amnesia arc, I wonder how they're going to play that?

maybe the three f4 members, ga eul, and the grandma puahahah

me bet is F3, Junhee nuna and for the fifth one, my picks are: Ga Eul(?) Grandma or Mr. Lee or pretty sure its JK herself, I thought she was going to make a ruse out of the wedding based on spoilers

Guest kikibug

hahaha, this post is so funny. "His hairdo turned wacko". I actually like his new hairdo a lot. But then, that guy can look hot in anything.

Ok, I know that we have to wait until next week, but I really cannot understand the reason behind JK's actions!

The spoiler said there is a reason why she did not cancel the wedding when GJP begged. There are 5 people that speak out against the wedding! (WHO?)

Lol, thanks. :p!

I was just surprised how his hairdo suddenly changed. xD!

Guest passionxberri

wow, they dragged everything out so long...doesn't look like there will be time for the amnesia arc huh? seriously...at this point...there's already been so much pain. I want happy back! :D

They're releasing OST 2.5, which will include the missing songs. According to the article, the song played when JD is sleeping on the recliner in ep 20 is in fact by T-Max, and is included in OST 2.5.

OST 2.5?! Interesting... will this include the acoustic version of 내 머리가 나빠서 by Kim Hyun Joong? And by any chance, do you know the release date of this?

Guest heart2heart

They're releasing OST 2.5, which will include the missing songs. According to the article, the song played when JD is sleeping on the recliner in ep 20 is in fact by T-Max, and is included in OST 2.5.

much thanks for the clarification :)

i was wondering how this could be the 2nd OST when i haven't even heard half the songs on here

2.5? just include it in the 2nd OSt already..

the song that was played twice in ep. 20 (JD/JP and JK/JP scene) was by T-MAX?

that's neat, it's a really nice song~

While waiting for the English sub of episode 21, I made an mv for JP and JD. This mv is full of angst and begs to ask whether JP and JD will ever find their bliss. Hope you like it. The title is "Ode to Love - Jun Pyo and Jan Di - Part 10. Music is "Requiem for a Dream" from the Lord of the Rings Two Towers soundtrack.

Guest janeeeee

thanks for clearing that up! i definitely liked the song at the end of episode 21.

also, thanks to everyone that provided links for the second OST for boys over flowers!

i finished episode 21 a couple hours ago..

let's just say i really honestly can't wait until next week!

the wedding photoshoot.. they look so good together..

jihoo especially looked STUNNING! :wub:

-jane.

Guest MissJeannie

is it true? another soundtrack? :o

wow. i hope to buy all 3 soundtracks. 1st, 2nd and 2.5 :)

if i buy from YESASIA. do i need to pay US dollars? thats kinda troublesome :S

the title of the song [that everyone is talking about] is 나믄마음 by a Lee Sang-gon of 노을

what song is this? is this the missing song where jandi is in the cupboard sleeping one? i went youtube, i typed the song, its not there :S

Guest bitter SOOweet

omg what am i going to do for the next 6 days while i am BOF-less?!?!?!??!

(omg and to think that we only have 2 weeks left............... what am i going to do with my life?!?! haha)

this episode was a bit irritating to me.

junpyo's non-action -- asking woobin to break his arm........... uh.................................. yeah.

and how jihoo just knows what to say to make jandi smile. it's making me think that maybe jandi should just end up with jihoo if junpyo doesn't man up anytime soon.

i was wishing JH and JD's pictures would somehow be shown to JP... making him have a bit more motive to man up. i mean since when was he so weak for the things he wanted.

well, we'll have to see about everything that happens....................

Guest i.said.hi

honestly..

is the whole Junpyo becoming a 'no-memory' guy true? Honestly, wouldn't 4 episodes be too short? I mean, 4 episodes - 1 episode for JK's calling off the wedding. that' 3! unless the pd's say that they will extend the show.

If so..

Then here is my prediction:

Mama Kang will start to accept jandi after she's made junpyo's memory return. That's what i think :)

Guest Shmindy

Argh....Everyone is hurting so much. I have been on the JH-JD ship since the beginning and I'm not changing but I do feel for JP in this episode. Though my heart breaks 8 million more times for JH then JP. JH has never had anything, really had anything I mean love wise and now he is going to lose JD. Why can't the heart choose what is right instead of what isn't? If nothing else I hope that JH will bridge the gap completely with his Grandpa. Besides I think the ideal would be for him to kidnap and take JD away JP and everyone else.

As far as JK goes I don't hate her. I think she really does love JP and JD. Believe or not in her heart she is choosing love even if that means hurting a good friend. I can tell you that if I felt that kind of love for someone I would want to hang onto it too, especially with the family obligations, even if it means hurting a good friend.

Can the PD please please please give JH some love. I wouldn't mind if JD-JP got married and they fast forwarded to the future showing JH happy! GY-YJ too! Woobin I think it would be interesting to do a drama based solely on his character!

In all honesty though, JP called JH a brother, but I hope that JH leaves and takes himself out of JD and JH lives. I know that his character is supposed to be self sacrificing to get them together but this is just too much. Maybe go away to college in a different country, study music. Become a world famous musician and tour the world never really seeing them again. I think the JH and JD as a pair don't deserve him as a friend. Sure JD brought his grandpa back but how much hurt did she give him in turn. Every time she leaned on him even though she knew it was wrong. What she should have done is pushed him away but she was too weak! Actually as I write this I am getting more upset with JD. JP has obligations but I say he is WEAK because when you really really love some one you stand up for them. You don't passively stand by and say you are protecting them. On top of that he put hurt upon hurt on JH sending him to JD. He knew how JH felt. If he was a good friend and boyfriend he would have stood up for JD no matter what. Instead his indecisiveness led him to hurt himself, JD, JH, and JK. Honestly all the business aside what matters more. I think in business it might flail but it would probably be taken over by someone else. All that would really be lost would be his family's money and level in society.

As far as JP's sister....she said it all when she talked to him. We all make choices good or bad, but some we live with regret. I know that if I were JD I would be hard pressed to give forgiveness to JP after what he put me and my family through.

Just my two cents.

Guest Download Love

did you hear about what happened to the chinese boys over flower? i heard the the owner of the japanese comic book told them off, so they're filming in a different name or something.. or a different story, since they cannot add the F4 in there and it's copyright.

Guest MissJeannie

i just watched EPISODE 21.

the part where they were driving luxuriously in their sports car.

first, Ji Hoo and Jan Di.

next, Ga Eul and Yi Jung.

THIRD? WOOBIN? alonee in the car. omg omg :(

thats so sad. i wish mr director shud have set him up with a gf or smth. awwww.

Guest Download Love

THIRD? WOOBIN? alonee in the car. omg omg :(

thats so sad. i wish mr director shud have set him up with a gf or smth. awwww.

if there's no gf in the car that means he's a pimp. that's probably the best thing out of all 4 of them. i'm not even kidding.

Guest Aoi_Sayuri

This was a great episode! I just hated Jae Kyung so much sometimes ;_; I know that I will be liking her at the end (it's supposed to be that way), but she's acting just too tough =(

Is it just this drama or all the korean dramas full of symbolisms? I don't get many of the scenes/situations and I don't know if this is un purpose to let us think what we like to assume. Such as, for example, the ring that Jihoo was holding after seeing his pics with Jandi. Also when Jandi rejected his hankerchief, when she just said that she is going to be happy just because he will be with her (or something like that?), then I didn't understand. Maybe I just don't get those signs and that frustrates me a lot!! haha...

On the other hand, this is the 2nd time I ask about this, but I am asking again in the hope that someone who knows reads my question:

Which is the melody that is played on Jun Pyo & Jae Kyung's commercial of Shinhwa phone in this episode 21? It is also the same piece used in the 45 seg trailer for this drama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYoMm3Zc0Q), it is the first piece. If you know, could you please send me a Private Message? I try to read all posts, but sometimes it's kind of difficult due to the number of posts.

Also, someone asked about the song played when Ga Eul & Yi Jung ended of talking and then Jihoo & Jandi are also in their own (by 43:00 of episode 21). It seems it isn't on the 2nd ost, is it?

Thanks in advance!!

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i'm really sorry to ruin the mood here, but i just want to remind everyone of the soompi rules. there are some people double posting and others who are writing short commets. remember, your post has to be more than twenty words. I just really don't want the whole thread to close because of a select few people. i mean, it's already come to over 1000 pages. don't want that to disappear :)

anyway, i love the preview!!! I think the five people to object to the wedding will be: junhee, F3(maybe not JH ^^),the grandma (they established in episode 20 that even JP's mom respects her), and JK. I think it's most powerful if JK does not accept the marriage. she has her reasons to insist on this marriage. afterall, the writer never told us why JP agreed to the marriage in the first place. i know it's unlikely, but maybe gaeul is the fifth person?! O.O

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO!!!! but wait, this is going to happen in episode 23? isn't the wedding scene going to take place in episode 22?

o.O