[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest xASHHLAYYX3

EUICHULL!

hehe i loved him from rainbowromancee :]

and i was so sikkeed when i saw him in the first episode because i havent seen him in anything else since rainbow romance.

but then... he disappeared.

but i had this gut feeling that he was gonna be the one to rescue jandi after i watched ep10 [i dont watch the spilers....]

AND HE DID.

my gooodness.

he was gorgeous in this episode. :D

Edit:tiki sg

thanks...I thought about that possibility too…

That they only show it on KBS America…

What a waste…they should let da whole world watch it

Hopefully KBS World Asian viewers can "flood" the message board with a request for it to be shown on KBS World Asia too.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/program...mp;lang=e#pmenu

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/program...p;current_page=

Guest doremii*

I don't understand why everyone here thinks JD is the only one at fault. What does JP do? besides constantly throwing money at her? Although I don't agree with it, I can see why she lied to him about the job. Knowing him, he'd probably think of some way to get her out of it. I mean, look at what he did when JD told him she was going to spend time with Ga Eul for her birthday.. he sends out Yi Jeong to take out GE so JD would be free. JP knows JD's family has money problems at the moment, yet he suggests to take her to Japan to eat seafood? Both of them have some major problems they need to sort out. JP needs to stop be so damn posessive, JD needs to trust her boyfriend more, and BOTH of them need to learn to understand one another better.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has the HQ picture of JP in episode 4 when he and the other two F4 was walking down the hallway in their school uniform with their lollipops and JP has straight hair? He looked so hot in that scene!

Like this, but the full size...

e1dy8n.png

Guest rainbow9

I do definitely feel for JD. Of course she shouldn't have lied to JP, but JP has not been that great either. People are saying that he's so faithful and he is such a good boyfriend but JD just keeps hurting him. I applaud JP for trying to hard, he really is trying his best.. however, he only does what he thinks is best for JD(which is still sweet) But he doesn't know how hard JD has it. He seems to be upset that JD doesn't spend enough time with him, but it is because she is working so hard for her family and she never complains once. She must be so tired, but JP can't give her comfort from that (he even said so himself at the swimming pool). JD finally breaks down in this episode, when JP beats up the model guy. She says "I'm suffocating(at first we think it's because he's grabbing her collar) but then she says "I'm tired". It's not because JP beat up the model guy, it's because of everything that is pressuring her(which is a lot for one girl) And later while she's delivering newspapers, she really breaks down. And no one is there for her through all of this. So I think they were both a little in the wrong, but by the end, they understand what they've done wrong, and how much they really mean to each other. We know JP really cares for JD when he goes after her, even after he thinks JD betrayed him. And when JD confronts the model, she sticks up for JP even after all the evidence against him. This part really stuck out, we always see JP and the better one of the two. But back when all evidence pointed at JD, he didn't believe her until he found out she was innocent. But in this situation, all evidence points toward JP, but never once did JD believe in the evidence. I think JD is a bit more trusting towards JP, or it could mean that their trust has grown by that much since episode 4. I hope people are more open in the future, I see so many people just bashing JD when JP was also in the wrong. I think both of these actors did an awesome job in this episode. You can really feel both their pains, and understand both their sides. :)

Sorry if you misinterpreted me. Don't judge me on what I just posted right now. Go over everything I have posted in this thread and you will realize what JD has realized about JP. I'm not bashing JD and I am very opened. I am talking about why things got to this point. I know that JP is kinda infatuated with JD, since she is like his real first girlfriend. So, he is somewhat more possessive of the relationship. JD is more independent to an extent. Right now, JD is at a different level than JP, per their relationship. Also, per the smoke bomb leading to the scene at JH's house and the confrontation with JH, JD sticks up for JP when JH tries to put the blame on JP for JD's current situation. Like JD said, she now realizes who JP is to her and she believes JP is a changed man, rather than what JH says So, she will put the same faith in him as he has done for her per the hotel/picture.

Guest mimo310

Err..I don't think JP called YJ to tell him to celebrate GE's birthday, he is not that perceptive lor ^^ MAybe he called to complain that because of GE's Birthday, JD did not go out with him ---> YJ knew it was GE's bd and so forth. That's why when YJ said" you made me over react to Miss GE" ,JP was like : " What did I do?" with 100% innocence.

Judging from the way it goes, I speculate that by the time Eun Chae appears, YJ and GE have already habored feelings for each other pretty much, just that they have not confessed to each other yet, so that when Eun Chae comes, it will be a chance for YJ to confront his own feelings, I expect several heartbreaks regarding this couple ( YJ and GE ) but I am 100% confident that they will end up together ^^

Guest sundyts

1 thing dat i really want to understand is dat...

y Jun Pyo told Yi Jung bout Ga eul's b'day at da 1st place...

he wants Yi jung 2 celebrate it on his behalf...??

since Ga eul is Jandi's best friend, n he's Jandi's boyfriend...

or...Jun Pyo know something????

Yi jung seems happy to know bout it also...

his reaction after received da phone call from Junpyo.. ^_^<_<

yup yup.. YJ seems like he got a reason to be with GE :D

i soooo want them to be together.

we know that GE has feeling for YJ.

but YJ is so mysterious.. Kim Bum is doing a really good job portraying him.

i cn't figure out what's really on YJ mind..but it's not that there's nothing about GE for him ...there's something..but what is that something??

i think he likes GE but still not figure out it himself :)

heartshape cake... wearing the present GE give..and in the preview..how he worry and rush to catch her when GE faint :wub:

all are LOVE!!

I don't understand why everyone here thinks JD is the only one at fault. What does JP do? besides constantly throwing money at her? Although I don't agree with it, I can see why she lied to him about the job. Knowing him, he'd probably think of some way to get her out of it. I mean, look at what he did when JD told him she was going to spend time with Ga Eul for her birthday.. he sends out Yi Jeong to take out GE so JD would be free. JP knows JD's family has money problems at the moment, yet he suggests to take her to Japan to eat seafood? Both of them have some major problems they need to sort out. JP needs to stop be so damn posessive, JD needs to trust her boyfriend more, and BOTH of them need to learn to understand one another better.

I certainly agree with all you... but then again, I think Jun Pyo sucks majorly. Not particularly as a boyfriend, but as a human in general. How I wish this was one of those cliche romances where she ends up falling for her kidnapper and both of them move on from the whole F4 nonsense. :sweatingbullets:

Guest hyukiemylove

Maybe BOF will add a second season like Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango!

I definitely would want to see a second season of JP and JD together along with the other F4 members, but to me anyway, it seems like second seasons are just never as good the original.

episode 11 was definitely intense and like what other people were saying, I did feel it was a bit rushed. I really didn't expect JD to be so trusting of everyone else and I did get kind of confused when Jaeha was looking at the picture of another guy who looked identical to him. but I finally understand that he's avenging his brother's suicide attempt. i think... i'm not TOO sure. just an assumption.

and out of curiousity, did meteor garden and/or hanayoridango film half of their dramas in highschool and the second half in university?

The epitome of cool in epi 11 is not junpyo but jihoo for once. I think he was really cool when he told jandi that junpyo was the reason he never initiated a relationship with her. And that she should not make him regret it. Talk about a confession, although i have to admit it prob wasn't a good time to tell jandi that, though as a third person, jihoo surely did look cool. However, if i were in jandi's shoes and am thoroughly tired physically and emotionally, and to hear my first love confess to me by warning, it'll be too much to handle and my head would burst. Junpyo had too much make up during the scene he was confronting jaeha. I couldn't help noticing the eye shadows, esp the orange/brown shade. It was a bit too much esp when both jaeha and jandi's faces were not made up the same way. But yeah, junpyo had to grow up and he learnt his lesson here. I think any guy would definitely feel angry if they saw their girlfriend in a magazine front cover with some other guy without being informed about the issue beforehand. Plus jandi was so busy junpyo couldn't even spend time with her. I do agree junpyo was wrong becoz he should have believed jandi. But he did reflect on jaeha's words after he went to his own hideout and finally realizing his wrong, he decided to fly back. On the other hand, jandi is also regretting not telling junpyo and the kidnap further reaffirmed how much junpyo meant to her. So yeah, i guess the two will only grow closer after this incident. I hope jandi will learn to inform junpyo about everything even if she still insists on him not helping. On the other hand, junpyo should just show up during all meal times and provide jandi with food (instead of telling her to fly off for a weekend getaway), or join her at her morning deliveries..... though yeah, that might be a bit too much to ask for goo junpyo. But if he does it, i think it will be totally cute. He could throw those newspapers for her as well as spend some quality time together. Episode 12 seem to hint quite a lot of progress in yijung gaeul's relationship.

the saddest part in this epi is when jandi said she wished to go back to the days when she did not know F4 nor goo junpyo. I think that really stabbed junpyo's heart. And when she said F4, it also means she didn't mind going back to the days when she did not know jihoo sunbae. i think jihoo must feel equally sad to hear it. but the girl was at her weakest point and so she sprouted those words. Glad that she prob regretted after realizing the entire thing is a scheme. With all this happening, i envision things to be tweaked up a notch when junpyo and jandi finally do patch up. If I were Junpyo, i'd make her pay. lol.

on another note, i didn't find jaeha visibly taller than junpyo in the episode. they always showed them in separate shots, when they are together they are mostly not standing straight. i read someone mentioned that jung eui chul prob auditioned for junpyo's role. I'm glad with the current outcome. Jung eui chul has this devious vibe to him esp when he wears make up for the magazine photoshoot. But lee minho has this childish look so i think they fit their current roles.

you know the fact that there are so many fan made BOF stuffs out there, the minute i saw jihoo tucking junpyo in, i immediately get the vibe that they will be shown as a couple in some mv out there very soon.. hahaha... i guess it's after i saw the kimbum mv where he's the one jihoo and junpyo are fighting for.

group 8 prob won't do a second season since they've confirmed it once that they won't. so these 24 epis are supposed to cover everything in the manga... hopefully and more.

Could anyone please kindly provide a working Ental (Ep 11) seed??? Thanks in advance!

Well, as for Ep 11...it was sad, and it's only the beginning of all the angst that's ahead of us. I mean, after this whole kidnapping thing, we will see JP leaving JD. (That preview of JP looking at JD in his cellphone tore my heart out. :( )

As if that ain't enough, we all know Ep 13 & 14 are going to be hard to take...despite the beautiful Macau scenery, the financee part will be introduced....grrrhhh...blah....

*sigh* Although we all know the storyline...it scares me of what's coming due to the Korean production saying Ep 13 onwards will take a different turn from the Taiwan & Japanese versions. I hope by saying that, they don't mean they are straying away from the manga/comic version too?!

Well, at least we have YJ & GE to look forward to...their part I don't mind the Kversion changing! ;)

Guest mimo310

Speculation: maybe this time JD goes out in the snow storm to search for the missing necklace and not for missing GE, because when F3 see GE, they are not surprised like " GE you are here" or sth like that, I guess they change the details in order to show JD's love for JP as well as JP's love for JD, I still think that the one who rescues JD will be JP. This is like one of the most memorable moment of the couple in the manga, I doubt the PD will skip it, manga fans will be very disappointed.

I definitely would want to see a second season of JP and JD together along with the other F4 members, but to me anyway, it seems like second seasons are just never as good the original.

episode 11 was definitely intense and like what other people were saying, I did feel it was a bit rushed. I really didn't expect JD to be so trusting of everyone else and I did get kind of confused when Jaeha was looking at the picture of another guy who looked identical to him. but I finally understand that he's avenging his brother's suicide attempt. i think... i'm not TOO sure. just an assumption.

and out of curiousity, did meteor garden and/or hanayoridango film half of their dramas in highschool and the second half in university?

Yeah, the way they've rearranged the plotline, it seems like this one season is enough. But I want more of them too :/

Yes, both in Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden I/II, the dramas covered both high school and university. They split it so that the first season of each drama was set in high school and the second season was set in university. However, it seems like they're covering both in one season for the Korean version

Guest mimo310

Actually, in Japanese version, many people commented that the second season was better ( for me, I like both seasons ^^ teehee). In Meteor garden I am not sure, but in Japanese ver, F3 and Makino went to Eitoku university, I am not sure what F3 studied but Makino got into Law school ^^, for Tsukasa, he went on pursuing his family's business seriously

Guest seonnie

for the people, annoyed @ jandi bcuz she is "getting tangled" with other guys,

she isn't really... she has no feelings for this model character and

just sees him as a friend, well technically not now but still ;) she obviously still lves JP a lot...

she is just under way to much pressure with her parents all bankrupt.

too take a few extra part time jobs, shouldn't JP understand? just a teeny bit better.

but yet, i do agree that they are both being sort of unreasonable

plus, i hate the fact that JP keeps grabbing onto Jandis collar when he's mad...

it's like... he doesn't see her as a woman, because why would a guy do that to a girl

does anyone agree? :sweatingbullets:

Guest doremii*

yeah JD is wayy too trusting lol The photoshoot scam at the beginning of the episode was soo obvious, I don't even understand how she could've missed that lol

meteor garden was in university.

I don't want a second season lol I can't believe we still have 13 more episodes to go! so much drama has happened already..

V yeah.. that's probably why. Especially after she found out the previous episode that her brother was skipping lunch.

yeah JD is wayy too trusting lol The photoshoot scam at the beginning of the episode was soo obvious, I don't even understand how she could've missed that lol

meteor garden was in university.

I don't want a second season lol I can't believe we still have 13 more episodes to go! so much drama has happened already..

desperate times call for desperate measures. I think it definitely clouded her judgement and her common sense.