[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Sorry for asking this but does anyone know any links to download the eng-subbed one??? cuz all the links in page 1 is to watch,not to download...

Thanks a lot first....

hey you can download the raw version from aja-aja website (HERE).

And WithS2 are doing the english subtitles. You can find it at D-addict website (HERE)

Guest effingo

hey you can download the raw version from aja-aja website (HERE).

And WithS2 are doing the english subtitles. You can find it at D-addict website (HERE)

Thank u,but sorry to bother u 1 more time,if i download the raw one and the softsub,then what do i have to do to join them???? (if u know what i mean)

really sorry for bothering but i'm quite a computer idiot :sweatingbullets:

Guest nysophia_x_ii

since i've stopped comparing this drama to the other ones, it has been so much more enjoyable.

this definitely perks up my mondays & tuesdays~

but i don't think jandi's overdoing anything at all - it's how she acts like in the manga.

actually, jandi's character in the manga is REALLY annoying.

i do agree that everything is a bit fast-paced though.

yeah, i agree. a lot of people are complaining that jandi is getting so annoying with her indecisiveness, but actually, as other people have already said, she's just acting like the manga. tsukushi makino is indecisive in the manga. i think GHS is doing a perfect job, especially if she's annoying everyone lol :)

oh, and i think they're going at such a fast pace so that they can finish the whole story in 24 episodes. afterall, i think the manga was really long. i hope they get an extension ;) hehe, just wishful thinking.

Thank u,but sorry to bother u 1 more time,if i download the raw one and the softsub,then what do i have to do to join them???? (if u know what i mean)

really sorry for bothering but i'm quite a hitech idiot :sweatingbullets:

Hello there,

You can find more detailed explanation on how to watch subtitles (softsubs) from D-addict website (HERE).

Hope this helps..

31.5%! i'm just getting up! so happy! love episode 11! i can say that i love the scene when Jp hits the model& when he wore the gloves before going to save JD> his eyes, OMG< full of anger& also love :))

Guest doremii*

they need to fire the person that does the editing for this drama. I've only watched 10 min of eps 11, but so far, the scene transitions have been so bad.

I am liking Episode 11 now......after understanding what is actually being said. Its fast-pace, not alot of good transitions, some missing pieces but the gist of the story line is great.

Oh.... the love and pain between JD and JP.

JD is tired. She has so much pressure on her -- family, work, JP, schoolwork and friends. She sure is strong. Keeping all the balls in the air from falling down. I am gaining much admiration for her character. It isn't until now -- the fight scene between JP and JaHae, that she breaks down from all the pressure. Yet in the end, she is still willing to give it one more try and fight to be with JP when she defends JP.

I have to say that she is very pretty in the photo spread.

Can't wait for Episode 12.

Guest I <3 pInk

Did anyone here read the text preview for ep.12 @arashi.vox? Please... let JP be the one who save JD again this time! I hope they wont change this scene from the manga.

Did anyone here read the text preview for ep.12 @arashi.vox? Please... let JP be the one who save JD again this time! I hope they wont change this scene from the manga.

of course, JP has to be the person who saves JD in 12th episode. if not, this scence is meaningless :rolleyes:

anyway, enjoy the next episode, guys, the last happy one before the storm really occurs. well, i really like the kind of love which has to overcome challenges! many surprises waiting beyond! :)

I think we have to give JD a break. Now I havent watched the epi yet but the girl is under extreme duress because where literally it is a matter of her family surviving by what they bring in from the odd jobs they are procuring. Can you blame her for being stressed out over that, JP and all of the other stuff that is going on.

I give her a lot of credit because i would have caved under her situation, called it a day and and signed the contract. Now the girl has pride but really, in her situation, i would have taken the money given to her by his mom and ran.

Guest windoze

Episode 11 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 11. I take no credit for any translation works

http://rapidshare.com/files/196155547/bof11.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: adniz, araaks, bequietimhappy, BOuuhHhH, champong, coocoo, flipangel143, iluvkimhyunjoong, Ivytadu, Javitoalterna, jem101, jennyb, jupitel, kabvaj09, kamishatzi, koreanist, ktitatv, ladymichelle22, littlepearl, LOLRACHEL, lyptika, namunamu, naomi, rossbram, sakitty, seulhj, snowpolaris, ssoyungrj, suaa, tamaki, xrtforeverx, yohanna

Note: since they are from viikii they get unsynched a little - i recommend watching with a media player that lets you sync subs while you play.

Can someone explain Jae Ha's character without giving too much away?

His Japanese counterpart was also a model I believe, but I forgot his name. Anyway, Goo Joon Pyu had wronged him in the past, back when he was a bully before he met Jandi. But the model/Jae Ha doesn't believe that Joon Pyu is truly capable of that change so he uses Jandi to get to Joon Pyu.

Infinity Challenge parody BOF

By pinkranger + February 9th, 2009

News broke awhile back that the guys at Infinity Challenge would be doing the next parody of BOF and a clip off the upcoming episode has been released. You know you’re in for the laughs more than entertainment when they’re involved.

Just in case you haven’t caught on, Park Myung Soo plays “Gu Jun Pyo”, Yoo Jae Suk plays “Yoon Ji Ho”, Noh Hong Chul plays “So Yi Jung”, Jung Joon Ha plays “Song Woo Bin”. And our golden girls to F4 are none other than JunJin as “Geum Jandi” and Jung Hyung Don as “Ga Eul”.

credit: seoulbeats