[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest rOothx33

It's not rerun. BOF Special still airs tonight (NOT the premier one, but it's like a 1hr 10 min. promo for BOF) on KBS World - America. They will air it twice, tonight and tomorrow. So, I guess, the tomorrow one will be the rerun. You got the right schedule (9:50 pm ET/ 8:50 pm CT / 6:50 pm PT).

Nooooooo! 6:50!? I have work at 7 :tears:

Has anyone seen the new preview for ep 12 (not the one from end of episode 11)? I heard that there are some different scenes used in that preview. If anyone has it, would you mind sharing or posting on youtube? Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ZjSWD29JM

The quality isn't that great, but its an extended preview :)

This ep felt a little rushed and I am now a little worried about what the writers are planning once JP leaves for Macau. Hopefully, it's unfounded anxiety.

I wasn't really feeling the JaeHa character in terms of looks but he did a splendid job with the bait and switch. Almost had me convinced.

So in 2 eps; 11 and 12, there will be 3 times that Jandi is in danger and needs to be rescued? All right, that's enough now, getting annoying.

Episode 11 was fast ... like the speed of lightening fast. Eventhough, I didn't understand a single word which uttered, except for the words Gu Jun Pyo and Jandi. Nonetheless, it was still entertaining as well as addicting. Jung Ui Chul's depiction of Jae Ha/Jun Pei was scary and brilliant ... he can make one sympathized and despise the character at the same time (I have this gut feeling that Jung Ui Chul had audition for the role of Jun Pyo). Ui Chul looks more appealing on-screen than in pictures, and certainly make our gorgeous Jun Pyo look a tiny tiny bit short (one can tell, when JP was beating up Jae Ha during the school scene). The lovely guys in Jandi's life are all soo tall. I'm starting to love Kim Hyung Joong more and more as the episodes progresses.

Kim Bum ... I hope your toe is getting better kiddo. Aja Aja Aja :w00t:

* team: Jun Pyo & Jandi forever and ever!!

The upcoming episode looks yummy from all the JP & JD skiing/resort moments.

Goshhhh.... I need my coffee right now to last til 2moro ... what has BOF done to me. (hehe)

The preview of episode 12 on KBS Site is slightly different from the end of episode 11. The only different thing was when JunPyo ran into the street and stretched his arm to stop a truck that's coming.

I haven't watched epi 11 'tough, I just skipped it to the very last part. (maybe later I will watch it after I finish my school assignment), so I'm not sure whether that scene is included in epi 11 or not.

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting really tired of Jandi's damsel in distress role? I understand some of the situations are completely beyond her control but . . . like this guy shows up out of nowhere, saves her, knows exactly who she is, and suddenly befriends her, and you don't get the slightest bit suspicious? Aren't commoners supposed to be street smart, a la Aladdin? Maybe part of her appeal is supposed to be her pure heart and trusting nature but this is bordering stupidity. Was her character this annoying in the other versions? I really hope she starts to redeem herself soon but seeing as how there's another F4 rescue in the preview, I guess not. and Jaeha was beyond neukki. From his voice, to his face, to his walk, everything - neukki neukki neukki. He gave me the creeps. and who is he supposed to be, Clark Kent? He puts on his Harry Potter glasses and no one at school can tell he's a supermodel?

Ok, aside from venting, I heart Jun Pyo and Ji hoo and Ga Eul's scene in episode 12 looks so cute!

Guest Alice16uy

ari102

I agree. jandi is getting really annoying...I don't know..it's like she can only thinks of herself and her situation/problem/feeling (selfish much?). She doesn't have a spare thought for Jun Pyo and other people around her. I don't remember the other version's female lead being this annoying and stupid.

but...I feel so bad for jun pyo!

What are you guys talking about? JD character, in the first half, always the damsel in distress. Sometimes she solves her own problems, other times she gets help from JP and F3. Its the Cinderella complex. The frenzy pace of the show is making it one problem after another for JD. In MG, we get a break before the next huge problem comes up. We get to savor their togetherness more. In, BFF, no savoring.

I haven't seen the Japanese version but it seems more spread out and with a couple HUGE problems not a series of little ones like BFF.

But, they are overplaying her clumsiness too much -- losing two necklaces in a row.

ari102

I agree. jandi is getting really annoying...I don't know..it's like she can only thinks of herself and her situation/problem/feeling (selfish much?). She doesn't have a spare thought for Jun Pyo and other people around her. I don't remember the other version's female lead being this annoying and stupid.

She is like that in the manga ...so I'm not really surprised. :rolleyes:

ari102

Actually... Mao was a little more annoying.

Guest ruthie08

not too much ga eul-yijung interaction this episode. but still enjoyed it. im glad im off this mon and tues lolz.

kim bum accident is just awful, it gives me heartache esp seeing that pics. hope he recovers fast.

CAN U GUYS HELP WITH THIS ONE? JANDI IS WEARING THIS GREY HOODIE OF WINNIE THE POOH IN EPISODE 11 LIKE ON THE FIRST PART WHERE SHE'S WITH GAEUL AND THEIR MASTER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND WHERE I COULD BUY IT PLEASE...its really cute

or maybe just the caps of the scene where she's wearing it. thanks

dang, im so inlove with most of jandi's hoodies. i cant wait to go to korea.

But, they are overplaying her clumsiness too much -- losing two necklaces in a row.
They aren't overplaying it at all in my opinion..In the manga, MG and HYD, Tsukushi is ALWAYS losing the necklace by accident..

The whole point of the losing and then somehow finding the necklace stems from the whole bond between JD/Tsukushi and JP/Domyouji..that they are meant to be together b/c of fate/destiny... In other words..even if the necklace is somehow lost, it'll make its way back to them..just like no matter what/who happens to try and tear JD/Tsukushi and JP/Domyouji apart, they will always be drawn back/come back to each other because it is fate.

Guest I <3 pInk

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting really tired of Jandi's damsel in distress role? I understand some of the situations are completely beyond her control but . . . like this guy shows up out of nowhere, saves her, knows exactly who she is, and suddenly befriends her, and you don't get the slightest bit suspicious? Aren't commoners supposed to be street smart, a la Aladdin? Maybe part of her appeal is supposed to be her pure heart and trusting nature but this is bordering stupidity. Was her character this annoying in the other versions? I really hope she starts to redeem herself soon but seeing as how there's another F4 rescue in the preview, I guess not. and Jaeha was beyond neukki. From his voice, to his face, to his walk, everything - neukki neukki neukki. He gave me the creeps. and who is he supposed to be, Clark Kent? He puts on his Harry Potter glasses and no one at school can tell he's a supermodel?

Ok, aside from venting, I heart Jun Pyo and Ji hoo and Ga Eul's scene in episode 12 looks so cute!

ari102

I beg to differ. If I'm in JD's shoes, I dont think that I will act differently. Please think about her too. Why does she needs to go through all these? What about her family? Her family business had been closed. Because of that, her parents had to sell rice crackers on the street. Not enough with that, their little stall got destroyed by thugs. Even her little (cute) :rolleyes: brother had to skip meal in school. Does she has time to think about everything?

Somebody came to rescue her when she got conned. Of course she'll feel thankful.. not suspicious. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

After she 'broke-up' with Junpyo.. the second red card appeared. She didnt believe that it's from JP, right? But whoever it came from, again she's being tortured and bullied by the whole school.

I just feel bad about her. She suffered so much, PHYSICALLY. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edit: V I realised that too though i think i've read somewhere that their height difference is only 1cm. Well maybe the angle..... But still, JP is <3

Guest AiMango

LINK TO BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS PARODY; Boys Before Flowers: Reqium TRAILER

WITH SUBS

enjoy! :D

woahh intense o__O whoever made it did really well. never watched Requiem, i kinda do now xD

Guest petiiil

posted ? allowed to be posted ?

Boys Over Flowers [X-Files] - Behind the scenes.

- unsubbed - video upload cr. HarueKorea @ yt

Ep 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3LErqvRs-Y

Ep 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnll74SgJU0

Ep 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkvd0YzxwA

Ep 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50F0Wi_o6IM

Ep 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq_7zIPt5LE

Ep 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER6qPqP9OGY

Ep 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT0CuAwhYbM

Ep 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWL3IeWYYx0

i havent seen them myself, off to see ep 11 now ~

Episode 11 seemed rushed and suffered bad writing. Reminded me of Episode 1. Still, after watching it for the second time... it sorta made sense. Two things I want to point out.

- It's good to see that Jandi wasn't dragged into JunPyo's car like other times

- Jandi seemed to forgot her promice that she would tell Jun Pyo whenever she's in trouble, and that she wouldn't run away (but then again, she did say she wouldn't run away from her mother)

Guest MiyuKanata09

They aren't overplaying it at all in my opinion..In the manga, MG and HYD, Tsukushi is ALWAYS losing the necklace by accident..

The whole point of the losing and then somehow finding the necklace stems from the whole bond between JD/Tsukushi and JP/Domyouji..that they are meant to be together b/c of fate/destiny... In other words..even if the necklace is somehow lost, it'll make its way back to them..just like no matter what/who happens to try and tear JD/Tsukushi and JP/Domyouji apart, they will always be drawn back/come back to each other because it is fate.

wow i didn't know that losing necklace has a deeper meaning...

i really like its meaning though..

i really really wish that JunPyo will be the one who will save JanDi.. and i want them to spend a night together after he save her...just like in the manga.. but looking at the BTS pictures.. looks like JP manage to take JD back to rest house(or something like that)..so i don't think they have that scene but still hoping for it...