[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest sweet_maple

Korean version Shancai just loves to shout. Its irritating. I also don't like her expressions. Episode 5 was so-so....

I dunno, where did the chemistry between her and LMH went ? It was ok the first few episodes.

Director, wake up.

I don't think so. I think GHS has a cute expression, she just wants to make a different Makino. I really love her smile when she was on the beach with Jun Pyo, how nature and innocent smile. I think you haven't caught up the story because at first Jan Di didn't really feel for Jun Pyo, so how can we find the chemistry?????

Visit My Website

Random prediction... but I think this pic shows what might happen in the future. Jandi is searching for JunPyo, in a foriegn city and doing so... meets his fiancee. Kinda like the beginning of HYD 2.

I have different idea, basing on the manga when Domyouji's mother forces him to come to New York, Makino comes there to find him and ask him to come back, but he just tells her to leave....So I think this pic may for that part

Guest susammie

hi this is my first time posting =)

lolz wow... it's 354 pages already ahhaha.

but i gotta say cant wait till tomrrow (Monday) to see it =)

it seems like a lot of things happened already within the few episodes =)

and comparing to the Japanese version, I"m in LOVE with this ONE. for me, Korean verison is soo much better =).

in the beginning i was not very "big" into watching it thinking that it would be same thing as the Japanese version. but then when i started watching ep 1, it's Different. like u cant really predict what's going to happen next cuz it is somewhat different.

but omg. GOON JUN PYO....LOL JUN-DI should JUST GO TO HIM ALREADY!!!! i feel soo BADDDDD for him. when Ji-HOo kissed her. >.< he showed her his heart SNIFF. TT-TT. i dton really like the character of Ji-HOo in this korean version. I"M more leaning toward Jun Pyo in this drama. but for the japanese ver. I like Rui all the way =) hahaha. it frustrated me when Ji-Hoo just kissed Jun-di!!! HE CLEARLY knew that JUn-PYO likes her. he kinda stole his friend's lover? lolz

But kim BUm ..wow he's CUTE =) hahaha. i love how he got sooo SERIOUS when he had the "talk" with Ji-Hoo at the end of Ep.6!

i totally agreed with Jun-Pyo. if Ji-hoo is actually using Jun-di as a rebound.. BLAH. tha'ts bad.

and i was thinking that u know how the fortuen teller was telling Jun-Di her husband, and soulmate would be two differnt guy. I think the soulmate would be Ji-Hoo and husband would be Jun- Pyo. and as for losing something important as a woman, my friend and i think that..it might be losing the "first" kiss to Ji-Hoo, who's she's not going to end up together?

I think its a good reminder to remember to enjoy the movie while we analyze and psychoanalyze the show.

Sometimes we get wrapped up in the little things that we forget that we like, love, obsess over the show.

Thanks for the reminder.

Guest kawaii30ph

The thing that upsets me the most about all the comparisons that are happening is that a lot of people seem to treat the Japanese drama version as the original. The Taiwanese version came a few years earlier than the Japanese. So, if any of the dramas are called the "original" then shouldn't that be the one? But even then, the only thing that any of them should be compared to is the real "original", the manga. Each of the dramas have added their own little spin on the story making them each unique. I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy each and every version of this story. Anyone who has not read the manga, I highly recommend reading it. There is a reason that so many countries have chosen to adapt it. :wub:

I agree with you. But nevertheless, i still enjoy watching it. now the 3rd version is out, i can almost tell what will gonna happen next. Im wondering how will Ji hoo gonna protect Jandi. In the taiwan ver - its thru a basketball game.. i love dauming there... But it seems that the BOF is alsmost the same sequence as the taiwan ver.

i've been a fan of this manga since 2002 and i cant believe its almost 7 years already...

Guest miwazawa

i love this drama so much!!!

since im so impatient, im watching the japanese make of HYD

it's actually not that bad (despite what my friends told me)

i really like the japanese version!! ^__^

but...i admit...it's sorta a mega spoiler for what's gonna happen in the korean

one...

can anyone help me? :D

i want to watch BOF online on KBS2

i click "2TV" on this web:http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

it appears a window with window media player on it. however, the speed is so slow and i can watch just several minutes of this drama.

so pls, can anyone offer me how to watch KBS2 without any trouble (like watching on TV) :))

ths so much!!

I'm loving the korean version so far =)

When I first saw lee minho I was kinda >_> about his looks... but now I'm obsessed with him! He's such a good actor. In the japanese version i kinda hated domyouji ^^;; I liked rui way more.. but in this drama is the opposite! i love jandi and junpyo scenes<3

I also loove kim bum and ga eul! in the japanese version it was more like yuki always chasing soujirouh and he didn't actually seem to like her at all.. I like how they gave them at least some romance in this version (i hope they have a happy ending tho o_o).

and go hye sun is so pretty! i just don't like her hair cut =( she was so much prettier when it was curled or tied up.

can't wait till episode 7!

http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/151...151001012_L.jpg

Random prediction... but I think this pic shows what might happen in the future. Jandi is searching for JunPyo, in a foriegn city and doing so... meets his fiancee. Kinda like the beginning of HYD 2.

I don't think so, because if this story based on the manga,, Jandi will go to NYC to find JP and then ask him come back,,

but JP denies it and it ends up with JD cries at the side of a river (something like that) and then suddenly JH comes tell her that he comes for her

he's worried that JD will end up like this,,

and about his fiance, I think she will meet her earlier..

because JP's mom introduce her to JP's fiance at dinner (correct me if I'm wrong) before JP goes to NYC

it appears a window with window media player on it. however, the speed is so slow and i can watch just several minutes of this drama.

so pls, can anyone offer me how to watch KBS2 without any trouble (like watching on TV) :))

ths so much!!

i think u can watch this drama with TVANTS ^^

Guest yogurutu

lol I come in peace! I think the seriousness of the thread perplexes me a little.

Anyway, when I read that post about how serious Junpyo was about Jandi, and how he vowed to "take responsibility till the end", it kind of reminded me of what Park Myung Soo said on an episode of Happy Together XD He said that guys think that they are the girl's boyfriend after three times of eating dinner together alone, while the girl doesn't think that they are girlfriend boyfriend until one party has specifically asked out the other. It's kind of true, isn't it? how Junpyo is talking about how he'll "be responsible for her" when she hasn't even accepted his feelings? I just thought that was kind of funny; and that's kind of how he works. I think because the show is weighing kind of on his side we think Jandi is being inconsiderate, but really, I think it's that Junpyo was in relationship mode and Jandi was obviously not that all of this happened; it's really neither's fault, that's just what each of them thought of the situation.

I think we forget the importance of this scene, too:

kkot4-033.jpg

he's smug that he's asked her out, but she didn't even hear it!

I also thought it was hilarious that Park Myung Soo joked that even after a year of dating his girlfriend she might still not think of him as her boyfriend. It is kind of weird isn't it? I think it's easy for us to just assume that Jandi's Junpyo's girlfriend but Jandi is going to struggle a while to figure out her feelings; I hate to generalize, but people work differently by gender!

As for Jihoo's actions; i keep saying it guys, but he has his reasons.

HAPPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR :)

The competition photos for episode 8 loooks soo fun to watch!!!! I can't wait to watch it. Like any dramas, there will always be comparision and flaws, just watch it as it is and enjoy the journey. BOF has certainly garnered a lot of attention with all the discussions about actors and storyline, thus, it's successful because it captured audience's responses. Peace out!!! =)

Guest dEv0311

ths so much!!

maybe u use firefox,it happen with me too when i use firefox...

try that link in internet explorer,it works on me... :)

cannot wait until tonight!!!XD

anyway heii i'm newbie here...

nice to meet all of you...^^

Guest Windfan

Oh goodness... theres the term of if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all since everyone has their own opinion.. and if we didn't, we wouldn't be human =.=

But I hope Jandi and Joonpyo get together... please I hope they will ^^l

Guest Sc4r3Cr0w

no internet explorer doesn't work for me either....so sad

perhaps got the address wrong? : mms://kbslive.nefficient.co.kr/kbslive_2tv (is it that?)

by the way when will it air tonight?