[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest misshakissh

dang.. omg with the 3rd episode coming up scene... JUNPYO!!!!'s hair.. i think personally its going to be in episode 4.. but iono but dang.. they are in UNIFORMS..!!!

EDIT... the coming up scenes they released was for episode 3 THROUGH 4.. not just ep 3.. since u know they air it two episodes per week.. ( it seems like they are going fast because we get to see 2 hrs of BOF per week.. while usually most countries air 1 episode per week..)

05f72a068c60d7b2eda5a929a0918f941231564592_full.jpg

Guest lilcuteeguh

since the storyline is going in such a fast pace, i do hope the scriptwriters will add in some scenes after their marriage life, which was never displayed in both the Japanese and the Taiwanese version. It would be nice to see a bit of different things added. Not sure if the after marriage was included in the original manga though.

Rui's character isn't suppose to be awkward or out of place. He's suppose to be aloof/indifferent. At the beginning, he doesn't really care about Makino because he's in love w/ Shizuka (Han Chae Young's character). In the drama, I feel like he's falling for Makino too quickly.

Sorry for using the manga names, but I haven't learnt all their Korean counterparts yet.

Yeah, I also think that Rui's part in this version doesn't really portray the real Rui in the manga. They don't have many lines for him, and he doesn't seem as if he likes Shizuka as much as he should. He's too quiet for the most part...that's why it's so hard to pinpoint the type of character that he is.

dang.. omg with the 3rd episode coming up scene... JUNPYO!!!!'s hair.. i think personally its going to be in episode 4.. but iono but dang.. they are in UNIFORMS..!!!

EDIT... the coming up scenes they released was for episode 3 THROUGH 4.. not just ep 3.. since u know they air it two episodes per week.. ( it seems like they are going fast because we get to see 2 hrs of BOF per week.. while usually most countries air 1 episode per week..)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img1.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/05f72a068c60d7b2eda5a929a0918f941231564592_full.jpg%7Boption%7D

omo! maybe he wore the UNIFORM OUTFIT & changed his HAIRSTYLE because he took JAN DI's words into HEART?

the thing where JAN DI says that she hates what he is WEARING and HIS CURLY HAIR! LOL! haha!

thanks for bringing the picture. :lol:

Guest misshakissh

omo! maybe he wore the UNIFORM OUTFIT & changed his HAIRSTYLE because he took JAN DI's words into HEART?

the thing where JAN DI says that she hates what he is WEARING and HIS CURLY HAIR! LOL! haha!

thanks for bringing the picture. :lol:

hahah yeap. junpyo is love! his my favorite he steals every scene he is in, n then also eejung's love love with gaeul ( jandi's friend) is about to start i think too. they meet soon.

Guest adorkableheo

When I heard that there was a korean version coming out

of Boys of Over Flowers, I was excited. So far, this drama

is not disappointing me at all. I am addicted to it . ㅋㅋㅋ

I love this version the best so far. This is only my opinion okay :)

The Korean F4 are all good looking compare to the other two.

Goo Hye Sun as always her acting is flawless.

I cannot wait for more. 짱!

By the way , just out of curiousty , will they have a scene where Jun pyo rescue

Jandi you know the chair scene?

What I like about this korean version is although it has the same plot

but in some way , it gives some extra taste, like funniess and uniqueness.

It's the corny kind of funny too.

spamz. I love the part where he wiped off her bloody nose. So cute!

Cannot wait!

Guest ykidkwis

omg i am OFFICIALLY OBSESSED! i just watched the two episodes today. ugh...can Lee Min Ho be ANY MORE PERFECT?!??!?!?!?! he is so hot!!!!!!! i love his nose and his devilish grin...so frickin HOT. perfect in the role too...i'm very impressed! i can't wait for all the drama to develop! especially between him and Jandi. So happy there are so many episodes left! will prob get depressed when it ends like i did with coffee prince -_____-

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

WHAT?

- Jun Pyo is wearing a uniform AND he straightened his hair for Jandi?

- He even got his other two friends (not Ji Hoo of course) to wear the uniform with him? Wow, that's some loyal friends, even if its just an attire.

I can't wait for Jandi's best friend & the other F4 romantic mix. It's always something to look forward to.

Thanks for the pictures =)

hahah yeap. junpyo is love! his my favorite he steals every scene he is in, n then also eejung's love love with gaeul ( jandi's friend) is about to start i think too. they meet soon.

i saw your the PICS!

omo! i didn't EXPECT that the two would be having another RELATIONSHIP! whew! dreadful drama! LOL!

okay, noe JOON PYU looks like the TAIWANESE VERSION of his CHARACTER!

how CREATIVE GROUP 8!

Guest manderley_angel

Alright, I have a question, or rather, I want to see your opinion on this:

Will Jun Pyo walk into Ji Hoo and Jandi's sweet loving conversation in the private stairwell/balcony they met in? And Jun Pyo is supposed to FORCE a very aggressive kiss on Jandi?

^ hmm... i think this one will be hard to predict, because Koreans tend to sway towards the conservative side when it comes to dramas. Idol/trendy dramas in past has been a little toned down, as you can see in PD Jun Kisang's previous works -- My Girl and Sassy Girl Chunhyang. But then again in Goong, another manga adaptation did have that torrid kiss between the two leads.

I'm not Korean, but in English that one makes perfect sense to me.

Before can mean earlier, or rather than, so it makes perfect sense.

I always thought that phrase was used to describe F4?

^ yeah, the title can be read very literally... or figuratively... and both readings apply to the story.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img1.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/05f72a068c60d7b2eda5a929a0918f941231564592_full.jpg%7Boption%7D

^ Joonpyo with straight hair!! I'm so excited to see this, especially this (and his other subsequent actions) show how much Jandi affects him. His temporary straight hair was like the perfect example of the physical "changes" he does...

ahh yaahh, Monday should come sooner! :ph34r:

--------------------------

ay_link - thank u WITHS2 for the english subs, you guys are the best!

Guest lilcuteeguh

SS501 WILL MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE ON BOYS OVER FLOWERS [next week's episodes!]

10104404156_60800010.jpg

20090108120800533k8_130316_0.jpg

SS501's Kim Hyungjoon, Kim Kyujong and Heo YoungSeng will make a special appearance on KBS 2TV's drama '꽃보다 남자' to support their leader Kim HyunJoong, who has the role of F4's Yoon Ji Hoo. They will appear on the fourth episode which will be filmed on the 11th as singers who are performing their song "U R MAN' at a cafe. They were supposed to sing the drama's OST "'내 머리가 나빠' but something went wrong with the OSTs so they will sing U R MAN. For details, you will have to watch the show. This episode with SS501's surprise(?) appearance will be aired on the 13th.

Fans are really excited about their guest appearance.

cr: nocutnews + cyworld + soompi + asianfanatics

Guest polaris

Boys Before/Over Flowers means that the boys are more gorgeous than the flowers. Yeah, it can be lame...but overall, the title's cute.

dont shoot me.... but maybe it means that Jandi will see through Joon Pyo and choose to love the true man within JP.....rather than his superficial mega rich and powerful image and status as leader of Flower Four.

Kkot boda Namja~