[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest jnmpjncp

I also think Lee Minho was the biggest surprise of this drama so far. He was awesome as Tsukasa! I'm also thinking that he might become my fav Tsukasa... :P

me too, me too, Lee Minho look really cute and also cool, just like Tsukasa

Guest wonderfulstar

I don't know if others find this weird but to me Kim Bum is a little awkward sometimes when

he speaks. I loved him on East of Eden, but he's a little awkward here when he talks.

I guess I just have to just keep watching more episodes of him.

I don't want to compare this to the other versions, but why can't we? (according to the first post)

Its kind of natural to compare the korean vers. to the others since they all were adapted from the manga.

expect a kissing scene between HCY and KHJ that took 3 hours to complete :lol:

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200901/...0002010401.html

김현중, 한채영과 키스신 ‘진짜 남자’로 태어났다

JES|구민정 기자|2009.01.08 09:00 입력

김현중이 한채영과의 키스신을 찍으며 '진짜 남자'로 다시 태어났다.

KBS 2TV 월화극 '꽃보다 남자'(극본 윤지련, 연출 전기상)의 윤지후 역할을 맡은 김현중은 지난 6일 오후 서울 반포 JW메리어트호텔 프레지덴셜 스위트룸에서 한채영과의 키스신을 촬영했다. 이날 김현중은 오후 6시부터 9시까지 세 시간 동안 키스신을 찍으며 터프한 남성미를 발산했다.

침실에 앉아 어렸을 때 민서현(한채영)으로부터 받은 마리오네트를 조종하던 김현중은 문득 한채영을 향해 "난 너한테 뭐였을까"라고 질문하며 마리오네트를 거칠게 내던졌다. 이어 자신을 달래는 한채영에게 "거짓말 하지마. 웃기지 마"라고 외치며 다가올 듯 다가오지 않는 한채영을 원망했다. 또 김현중은 "나도 남자야. 너란 여자를 죽도록 안고 싶어하는…" 이라는 대사와 함께 한채영을 껴안고 키스했다.

김현중과 한채영은 몇 차례 NG 끝에 한층 진지한 키스신을 완성했다. 촬영이 끝난 후, 김현중은 "TV에서만 보던 인형같은 한채영씨가 앞에 있고, 키스까지 하니 더욱 떨렸다"고 키스신 촬영 소감을 밝혔다.

김현중과 한채영의 키스신은 오는 12일 '꽃보다 남자' 3회에서 방송될 예정이다. 한채영은 자폐증을 겪은 김현중을 감싸 준 첫사랑 역으로 2회와 3회에 특별출연했다.

구민정 기자

Guest jeffyer

Hello everyone, first time posting here.

I caught the show last night on veoh, i should say i wasnt disappointed at all. This version has its own style like the rest, and i kinda liked it. Very catchy i cant wait for the 3rd epi alr! =DD and this thread is moving really really fast.

Some scenes stuck in my head is the part where Jandi and her fren fell asleep on the boat when she hears Joon Pyo's voice and her comment was, how come i hear his voice wherever i am. LOL~

and another is the part where Jihoo came on a bike and then gave her his shoes..... dreamyyy. Lol.

and there's the part where the Yi Jung and Woo Bin sat at the sofa talking to Jandi....

Oooo this gona be one of my fav drama this year! What a great start!

and MANY THANKS to the subbers, without you all, i wouldnt understand anything. Thank you!

and im still trying to get used to their korean names, kinda tough....... but i will try =DD

expect a kissing scene between HCY and KHJ that took 3 hours to complete :lol:

[

Where to find the translation if any? :sweatingbullets: Oh my, so KHJ is getting some action, kiss with GHS and HCY!! Took 3 hours to kiss wasn't it longer with GHS and it was just a quick awkward peck on the lips!!! :lol:

Guest nerdycupid

I don't know if others find this weird but to me Kim Bum is a little awkward sometimes when

he speaks. I loved him on East of Eden, but he's a little awkward here when he talks.

I guess I just have to just keep watching more episodes of him..

You read my mind. He was excellent in EoE, but so far in BOF .. there are parts he needs to improve on.

I don't know what it is, but it's just awkward when he speaks.

I think it's b/c he never had to play this kind of a cool, reserved role.

Perhaps he's conscious about how he should look totally hot, as it is expected of him since he's chosen as one of the F4 members and girls are going crazy for him, and that made him nervous which affected his acting.. iono

^babiplucki

thanks for the MF links

will download it later

^huangsy,,

sorry for asking you this but could you arrange the download link at 1st post please?

thanks

PS: it's ok if you don't want to do that

Guest wonderfulstar

You read my mind. He was excellent in EoE, but so far in BOF .. there are parts he needs to improve on.

I don't know what it is, but it's just awkward when he speaks.

I think it's b/c he never had to play this kind of a cool, reserved role.

Perhaps he's conscious about how he should look totally hot, as it is expected of him since he's chosen as one of the F4 members and girls are going crazy for him, and that made him nervous which affected his acting.. iono

Yeah I think so too. He plays such a "cool guy" character that he might be overplaying it?

I don't know. I think his acting will get better throughout the drama.

He was such a good charcter in EoE though.

Guest Jentage

lol the dude playing Domyouji Tsukasa is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fugly compared to MatsuJun.........................

lol the dude playing Domyouji Tsukasa is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fugly compared to MatsuJun.........................

Excuse you. Well sorry he's not good looking enough for you >__>

Pssh

---

Is there a different link to download the OST?

Can't seem to download it and I've tried like 5 TIMES already.

Now back to watching Ep.2

- Lena

Guest abcdaisy

just watched episode 2 it's getting good

i really really like goo yoon pyo!

it's gettting so good now monday seems so far way!

ZOMG, really? i think he looks perfectly fine!

Guest jsmc15

OMG i just watched both ep 1 & 2

at first iw as like whats the whole deal! and

then BAM

SO GOOD

goo joon pyo is SO cute

when does this drama come out?

Guest matasaki

im a lurker here in soompi... but i so definitely love Hana Yori Dango... i loved the series way back during the Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version) days... being part of the MG staff, i feel that HYD is my baby and to see it grow into several versions, im actually quite proud... though of course im not the maker or founder of HYD :blush:

Comparison, i.e. korean version vs taiwanese version, can not be helped in this series... especially people who followed the manga and series... i feel HYD is the asian's twilight version :lol: ... but even if, i hope that we just all respect the differences and accept each version ....

i read some comments here that BOF pacing is kinda fast... well, if you would compare it to Meteor Garden, BOF would seem kinda fast but that is because back then HYD was not yet finished or something, so we had no choice but to make some scenes longer... there was even MG 2 in our version since we did not know the ending of HYD yet at that time...

but BOF now seems to explain rather well how Shan Chai (the main girl... im sorry i still dont know the Korean names) got in the exclusive school... i would admit so far, BOF is good in building the foundation of HYD...

The guy playing Dao Ming Su (the main boy)... before the start of the drama, i didnt find him so handsome as compared to Jerry Yan... however, i have watched both episode so far ... my god! this actor is to die for!!!

The rest of the f4 are too handsome to even be real! ;)...

The F4's acting may be a little stiff for now.. but it's only the 3rd episode so far... back in MG days, since it was everyone's first time to do some acting, they seemed really stiff until the fifth episode :lol: ...

I hope BOF keeps the interest of the fans long enough until the last episode... i surely will be watching this series until the end... :)

Guest onatoko

Does anyone know which of the two - Sojiroh Nishikado / So Yi Jung (played by Kim Bum) or Akira Mimasaka / Song Woo Bin played by Kim Joon will end up with Jandi's best friend (the one that works in the restaurant)? Her friend is so cute~~ I personally hope Kim Bum because I just want him to be onscreen more often. Kekekeke~

Guest Rainie

I just started watching it, and the acting is a little stiff, but I think the best at acting so far are Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho. Both of them carry the show...surprisingly, Lee Min Ho is actually doing a great job at his role.

Guest marjorie<3

gosh i cant avoid replyin to this comment Matsumoto Jun and the main lead here cnt be compared i do luv matsumoto but dang compare to taiwanese/japanese/korean main leads i prefer taiwan and korean actors their skin is smooth and flawless also the body built r fine unlike matsumoto ^^

i luv goo joon pyo here m jst not comfortable with his curly hair but i guess its needed lol anyways hope the ratings for the drama will improve more each episode ^^

Guest babiplucki

hey, for those who downloaded my MF links for ep 1(eng subbed), when you joined the parts with HJSplit, was the video file only 28 minutes long/or didn't work at all? because MF is really spazzy and I don't want to give everyone bad links. i might have to re-upload them again...

Guest dramaok

gu hye-seon and lee min-ho are absolutely adorable. i don't think hye-seon is overboard w/ her acting. it's part of the character.

and ya lee min-ho.. what a surprise. dayam...

and han chae-yeong is just drop dead gorgeous. who cares if she's had surgery man the girl's hot. man those long legs. so jealoused.

i don't know whether i like this drama or not yet :S:S i just finished watching episode 2 and the thoughts are still building up in my head

i was so hyped for this drama- i know i shouldn't have been- i always tell myself to never expect too much out of a drama

jandi.. kinda annoys me.her haircut annoys me (but that's just my own pet peeve, i hate that style, short but kinda long and flat at the back) but just the way she expresses her self and suddenly raises her voice. her screaming makes me shudder and is just so overdone. maybe when koreans get mad they do that, i don't know :S i also think the first episode wasn't done very well. they also rushed it and didn't torture jandi enough. like someone else said before, so why the hell was jandi so mad at junpyo before she even went to the school? just because they caused so much paparazzi to chase after her? that just doesn't make sense. and i thought jandi was supposed to be poor. i think they should have given them like a smaller house, or mentioned the dads poor income or something like that, to really explain why the parents are so happy jandi got to go to shinhwa high.

theres just so many things i want to mention ahhh all these thoughts are coming to my head

what else, LOL at ji hoo's "deer and headlights", that is absolutely true!!! i wish he and jandi had more time in the staircase though so it'll be more established as the place they always go to. junpyo was a pretty good tsukasa to me, he looks the part and acts it alright too. i just love kimbum(the only one i call the real name because i like it better:P) and woobin though, they are the only ones that act the most friendly. i just thought they wouldv'e been portrayed as more players though. there are girls with them, but they just don't seem badass at all.

i don't know. i gotta watch more if this drama before i can declare whether or not i "OMGLOVEIT" or am "uhhhh...so disappointed"

one things for sure though, i love the music! and jandi seems to be very unhappy and ALWAYS mad.

oh yeah and their shop... is always empty... and i thought their manager would be more funny.. he's just so random and her friend is really pretty

oh yeah edit: these are all based on after watching one and a half episodes.. i forgot i fell asleep through some of the first episode :X

Guest miacallisto

Um can we please refrain from comments like this. If you don't like him, fine but just keep it to yourself. Love, a butthurt fan :P

Also why are we discussing how realistic Boys Over Flowers is? It's adapted from a manga! And how many scary violent guys will actually fall in love with you when you kick them in the head? C'mon, it's escapism + crack + awesomeness + eye candy which is why it's so much fun to watch. xD