[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest lilnahnah

...wow...I've just given up on trying to catch up on everything after having been away from the internet for 3 days...impossible hahaha

Watching episode 22 now...be back later :)

Guest ml_87

my final post today ^^ GJP is the most handsome and manly groom that I have ever seen. he looks even younger than usual. and JK, her gesture in the wedding makes me laugh. it's exactly shigeru :D

but about JD, i wonder she wouldnt do anything if JP really got married, right? she just sit there hopelessly. i know, she doesnt know what JP has suffered, i know there's great misunderstanding between them. i know she loves JP very much that she can sacrify her love to make him happy. but i still expect some action from her. could anyone help me to analyze this? i do aprreciate it! ths in advance!

snowy22: oh, snowy, u makes me heart attack ^^ i thought she will play Umi. ha ha. and she's the script writer, right? so young but she makes me so miserable now (just kidding) pls, give us more JoonDi in episode 25. i love u@@

btw, busy with anger. i forget that it's been a long time that the smile comes back on both Jp-JD's face!! their smile is the most beautiful to me!! :D they keep on look at the other's eyes when having dinner. oh, how can i go to bed now! :D

Guest dreampryncezz

^ Jandi doesn't want to fight because I don't think she thinks she has a right. She knows that he belongs to a world that she does not. She doesn't feel that she has the ability to compete against someone as cool, rich, smart, etc. as JK. Besides, JK is her friend, and I don't think she thinks she can/should do anything to stop the wedding.

If I were in her situation, I don't know if I can either. Then again, I would at least tell the guy that I love him, but I don't think I would want to be the one to cause the wedding to stop.

-----

On a separate note, I LOVE LOVE that part when JP hugs JD. JD smiles and hugs him back. Then he was so happy that he smiled so brightly. So classic Goo Jun Pyo and SO ADORABLE! I <3 LMH!!!

thank u so much! ur so kind..but it still doesn't work on my bt.maybe there is something wrong with my bt. :sweatingbullets: i'll just fix my bt first,but still thanks for ur effort i really appreciate it. im so anxious and excited i wanna watch the episode today! <_< oh well guess i'll just have to watch it on yt..

im so excited for joondi and soeul moments!

why won't it work? You can't dl from filesend or? :huh::huh:

anyway, here's the mediafire link.

**BOF EP 22 torrent link-ENTAL- Mediafire**

**BOF EP 22 torrent link-ENTAL- Filesend**

Credits to cute girl@soompi for original boxnet link

sorry, every link posted here is in raw version. e-soft sub will be available in a week time.

not so Long. Full eng subs are usually out in a day's or two time.

English subs are especially fast for this drama :P:D

Guest CrushedDreamz

gahh i have some catching up to do!!! anyway, for some reason i kept thinking the crazy girl that was friends with JD at school would make a reappearance or something... i guess not

Finally some BOF's cute animated icons. Please credit RINA@youcapturedme if you're using it.

myAvatar_17001003_1.gifmyAvatar_17001036_1.gif Goo Jun Pyo myAvatar_17001014_1.gifmyAvatar_17001001_1.gif Yoon Ji Hoo

myAvatar_17000999_1.gif So Yi Jung myAvatar_17001000_1.gif Song Woo Bin myAvatar_17001002_1.gif Geum Jan Di

Pls give credit where it is due.

These animated gifs are from CYWORLD korea and from GHS/LMH/SS501 agency cy shops.

YG Family

http://www.cyworld.com/mall/mall5_brandsho...p?brand_seq=803

Starhaus

http://www.cyworld.com/mall/mall5_brandsho...p?brand_seq=843

DSP

http://www.cyworld.com/mall/mall5_brandsho...p?brand_seq=838

Guest kiwi18

i agree it's not a question of who deserves what, or who in this case. love isn't always reciprocal.

what I strongly feel is this: I dun think viewers have been led on to believe that jandi has ever wavered in her feelings for JP. Once she decided that it was JP she fell for, she has stuck to him. The times when she ever had doubts weren't becoz of a 3rd party but coz of their circumstances ==> his mom, her family's poverty.

She was extremely miserable when he left her in Macau. and only JP has the power to make her truly happy.

Shaz, thank you. I keep finding people who can more accurately describe how I feel about Jan Di and Jun Pyo than I do. And I'm a writer! :D Jan Di's love has been consistent for Jun Pyo. Just because she's been angry with him, or unsure doesn't mean her feelings have wavered one iota. For the record, I never felt that Jun Pyo's feelings wavered. In Macau, I firmly believe that as much as it hurt him to hurt her like that... he would have rather been the one to hurt her than his mother. Because his mother would have torn them apart forever. Like she's trying to do now. I saw what he did to her in Macau as a means of protection rather than weak or any thing like that. I think you see that evidenced in what he says to his mother when he confronts her and tells her Jan Di is the only woman he's ever loved or ever will love... at least I definitely feel that inference in there.

As for Ji Hoo, well I've already posted my rant. *pats Ji Hoo on the head* You will survive little forlorn character. I promise.

Ready to watch ep 22... I know the English subs are coming soon, I can't wait to watch. The spoilers and everyone's reaction to the episode have been fun to read. :)

I know it's rather odd to ask this now but I just had to find out - JP never gets to see the wedding photos of JH & JD? I thot it was supposed to be in some mag?

Guest qtvaNn

why won't it work? You can't dl from filesend or? :huh::huh:

anyway, here's the mediafire link.

**BOF EP 22 torrent link-ENTAL- Mediafire**

**BOF EP 22 torrent link-ENTAL- Filesend**

Credits to cute girl@soompi for original boxnet link

sorry to cut your post. No.i can dl from filesend the problem is on my pc.^^a while ago it doesn't work because i think there is something wrong with my bt, so i had to fix it.i just restarted my pc and i tried to dL it again and now it works perfectly fine...thank you soooooo much.. :) and also to cute girl..all the people here in soompi are so kind and nice.komawoyo! :D

i can't stop myself from watching it right now on yt... :lol: i'll just repeat it when my dl and the sub are done. :P

Guest sanaechan

gahh i have some catching up to do!!! anyway, for some reason i kept thinking the crazy girl that was friends with JD at school would make a reappearance or something... i guess not

Haha, me too. I also thought she'd be coming back. Probably that's because her character eventually became really good friends with Makino in the Manga. Guess she won't be back in BoF.

Guest lilnahnah

Just finished Ep. 22...I LOVED IT...

There's so much I want to say about it...

but I have class so I have to go -.-;;

So...I'll be back after class? hahaha

But before I go...can I just say...

I'm so happy I got to see Woobin for more than 30 seconds today :)

I know it's rather odd to ask this now but I just had to find out - JP never gets to see the wedding photos of JH & JD? I thot it was supposed to be in some mag?
No JP hasn't seen JD & JH's wedding contest photos..

I have a feeling that he will at some point b/c that was way too big a scene to be disregarded..

I think its one of those 'random' scenes that will come into play later on (like so many of the other seemingly random scenes or bits we've seen so far)

So Sayuri is the scripwriter for BOF? It looks so much like her the photo.

that photo DOES look like sayuri, but they mentioned that the scriptwriter was 윤지련 (Yoon Ji Ryon) so maybe it's not her after all? or she's using a pseudonym?

PS: the animated icons are just too cute!! i love 'em =)

not so Long. Full eng subs are usually out in a day's or two time.

English subs are especially fast for this drama :P:D

Sorry not referring to viikii, mysoju, youtube or any other streaming link but e-soft sub provider: WITHS2

It's okay since they're taking quite a lot of subbing project.

Very hard to keep it up to-date. Btw a week is fast enough.

Thanks. :D

I thoroughly enjoyed episode 22, because it had many more sweet Jun Pyo and Jandi moments. The wedding scene was a joy to watch, Jae Kyung finally realize that true love is something much deeper and sacred than owning the physical being of the person. The scene of Woo Bin and Jandi conversing outside the school courtyard was was very cute. I was glad Woo Bin had more lines in this episode. The writers could have use all the unnecessary muling around Ji Hoo scenes (which lasted, a lot more than I cared for) to expand Woo Bin's background and/or give him more time with the F3 gang. {However, Kim Joon, your talent will not go unnotice, your time will come and will last for a very long time.}

Although, stating this is late in the drama, because it's going to end next week, but I was disappointed that they left out all the Makino/Jandi love interest, aside from the twin brother who wanted to seek revenge (thus, he was also interested in her), they didn't include the politician's son and Domyouji's look alike cousin. It would have been nice to see the jealous side of Domyouji/Jun Pyo and his interaction with these guys. And, also because of Makino's/Jandi's personalty, attitude and kindness, as it was what made her appealing and attractive to the many suitors beside Rui/Domyouji. It would have been nice if this was explored.

Seeing that, one 3rd party is gone from the scene, I hope the other guy would disappear VERY VERY VERY SOON! (like go and play the piano or whatever in the forrest for the next 3 episodes and only show up @ JP & JD's wedding. Yes!!! I know it's wishful thinking, but a person can dream.)

{Looking forward to the sweet bike riding/picnic. Ahhhhh !!! I smell love in the air. :blush: }

Guest tam1430267282

1.jpg

2.jpg

LMAO!! :lol: JP seriously that's a kid not just some random thing you pick up and then put aside. :w00t:

I really enjoyed watching the zoo date. :wub::D How cute is Joondi and the little kid? :lol::P