that changes the whole drama

making it unique has a limit changing the relationships is too much

i still will love JH but he needs someone else

JD is literally taken by JP in a way

o and also the relationship between JP and Jd is childish

but really this is like a lovebird couple in a way

JH and JD would be a boringish couple lol like really >_<

in real life it would be totally different

but its a drama its more fun when its JP and JD :)

Guest 177z_Aym

lol where are you guys getting all the info about JH and JD ending lol obviously from the spoiler JD refuses JH proposal isn't obvious already who will be in the ending lol

can't wait for epi 22 and 23 :wub: Joondi<3

Guest carleli

I love all those spoiler pictures that had been posted... since all of us had been waiting for those kisses, it's good that they are finally showing us some...

I also love reading the different comments about drama... and I also believe that in the end it is the JP-JD pairing that will prevail... excuse me for comparing but all the past HYD ended the same way (happy ending of DT/MT) and i know that some parts of the story can be changed or altered but not the main story in which the two main character will end up together... so in the end I will wait for the happy reconciliation of JP and JD...

love also the caricatures... i set up one as my wallpaper at home (the wedding cartoon)... thanks to the one who created it... hope you don't mind if I used it...

I'm anticipating what will happen in this epi later this evening... thanks again for the goodies guys.... :)

Guest KristyS

lol where are you guys getting all the info about JH and JD ending lol obviously from the spoiler JD refuses JH proposal isn't obvious already who will be in the ending lol

can't wait for epi 22 and 23 :wub: Joondi<3

JH is going to propose to JD ?!?!?!

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

I love all those spoiler pictures that had been posted... since all of us had been waiting for those kisses, it's good that they are finally showing us some...

I also love reading the different comments about drama... and I also believe that in the end it is the JP-JD pairing that will prevail... excuse me for comparing but all the past HYD ended the same way (happy ending of DT/MT) and i know that some parts of the story can be changed or altered but not the main story in which the two main character will end up together... so in the end I will wait for the happy reconciliation of JP and Jandi......

Woot! finally found somebody in these late pages that are still on

the JoonDi Ship.

I think that they will end upo together too. I don't know,

if its just me but there's a feeling in me that knows Junpyo loves

Jandi dearly, its just there.

and if the man JD is going to take care of is REALLY JP's father,

then it'll all workout, cause he'll see that JD is a sweet heart :D

Even though the Old Hag is an dkfugvifuhlqgs i think that

it will work out somehow in the storyline.

i still feel sad for JiHoo baby; Jandi refused his proposal *cries*

but can't wait for Monday & Tuesday!

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but you guys remember Kim Ji Eun right? (she's an artist from YG, one of my fav artists) Her MV in 2007; "Yesterday is Different From Today" Hyesun was in it, and i gotta say her acting is really good in it XD watch it(the MV is sad too;love the song):

Guest 177z_Aym

JH is going to propose to JD ?!?!?!

this :)JH proposed, Jan Di rejects him. (It is being assumed that he tries proposing with the ring - not confirmed.)

might want to read a couple pages back with blue_angel_1004 spoiler ^__^ she posted the same thing too about the proposal and some other spoiler

credit: kpculture

Guest dunlop09

So the amnesia part occurs after JD breaks up with him? And JP gets amnesia from getting stabbed(is that possible?)?

I wonder how they'll pull all of this off with only 4 more episodes to go!

-------------------------

here's another parody I made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRzXhNH_44

It's a parody of "daddy long legs". I thought it was pretty cool because in the trailer the JK and JP character are actually the same people, they are that similar :blink:

Guest strawberrybunny

hello everyone, I've been a silent reader for a while now, but since BOF is approaching ending *cry cry cry*, is it alright if I tip in a few words ^_^?

first of all thank you sooooo very much sharing the watching sites, the download sites, the pictures, the news, the drawings, everything, I treasured every single one of them. Thank you sooo very much!!!

and as for the JH proposal, I'll probably be crying!!! poor Ji Hoo, I've been loving him since....since FOREVEr, hehe ^_^ (now now, let's share okie ^_^)

I think it will be a JP-JD ending?! so sad that they didn't bring in another girl for Ji Hoo, let him have his own romance ^_^ (the special appear of hwangbo in BOF, hahahaha!)

there should be one for WonBin as well ^_^

looks like half of the next episodes will be JH-JD fishing with his grandpa

and the other half will the JD-JP tightening their bond before the final storm hit (oh, we all know it's coming) ^_^

hopefully we'll see a strong/hard-headed JD and JP, standing up to protect their love ^_^

thanks a bunch everyone, happy watching!

Guest Aleejayy

I have no idea where all these rumors of JH and JD are coming from. The manga is totally a JP and JD drama. There's no doubt that it'll be them in the end. As for the "lack of chemistry" comments, I think JP and JD have a lot of chemistry. It's like hidden chemistry that we as viewers have to discover ourselves. Their body language is just off the hizzlin and the way their big asian eyes lock really give away how the characters are really feeling. I think I kind of like that more than "oh let's go make out for five hours". The way they interact reminds me of like old fashioned romance from the Jane Austen era. Very sweet and innocent. I seriously believe that JP and JD's love is really strong, even if they aren't exactly a like, it doesn't really matter because they complete each other in the end. Without one another, they aren't themselves. For example they both learn from each other. JP learns to be more mature and respect the other people around him while Jandi learns that her beauty and intelligence isn't what defines her...it's her soul and determination that does. Without each other their practically lifeless and miserable. Even Jandi said so in her vid to JP in ep 14, she actually "enjoyed" remembering the times that she and JP fought. She said that she would always smile when she remembered...it meant a lot to her. I mean my parents fight all the time but they seriously love each other. It's just how you look at it. JH and JD's relationship is too safe...there is no spark, no drive, somewhat emotionless at times. Sure he's sweet and blah blah, but after awhile you get sooo bored because he starts to get predictable... JUNDI all the way :D

Guest lidge_fan

here's another parody I made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRzXhNH_44

It's a parody of "daddy long legs". I thought it was pretty cool because in the trailer the JK and JP character are actually the same people, they are that similar :blink:

I loved this parody! Excellent job because it fits perfectly with the story....LOL!!! *claps* very, very beautiful!!!

Makes me wish they'd actually film it...I'd die if it actually becomes a real drama

I really hope they make "Daddy-long-legs" a drama though, sort of like they did with Tazza because it's a really nice story

ummm...for all the talk of making BOF different or whatever, they've stuck really close to the manga...even the clothing (like JP's ski jacket with the black dots and JD's dress at JP's wedding)....no need to worry, I'm sure it'll be a happy ending for Joondi.....wouldn't it be great if the drama ends with JD becoming a doctor and they have twins with curly hair....they'd be pushing the baby strollers and walk into the sunset then the credits roll....omg...that would rock so much....I'm soooo happy just thinking about it :lol::lol::lol:

yeah, the manga's author originally meant for Rui to be the main character but the fans really liked Domyoji so she did make the change for Domyoji to be the main and Rui became the supporting....guess it's true what they say....we girls do like the bad boys...hahaha

I like the amnesia part because Makino did a lot of funny stuff so Domyoji can remember her....bet it'll be hilariously what they'll have Jandi do to make JP remember her....it won't be like Winter Sonata so don't worry

edit: a few more hours and then happiness...lol...don't know how I made it through these past few days with all these delicious spoilers

Woot! finally found somebody in these late pages that are still on

the JoonDi Ship.

I think that they will end upo together too. I don't know,

if its just me but there's a feeling in me that knows Junpyo loves

Jandi dearly, its just there.

and if the man JD is going to take care of is REALLY JP's father,

then it'll all workout, cause he'll see that JD is a sweet heart :D

Even though the Old Hag is an dkfugvifuhlqgs i think that

it will work out somehow in the storyline.

i still feel sad for JiHoo baby; Jandi refused his proposal *cries*

but can't wait for Monday & Tuesday!

Don't worry, I'm on the JoonDi ship and never left. Of course it has to be JD and JP. You can feel that these two really love each other. JP may be childish at times and overwhelming, but he's endearing to JD because of these things. She sees beyond the outward image to see the sad, lonely little boy. The side that he only shows to her. JK didn't get it and he didn't even she her as worthy enough to share this side with her. JP and JK could have shared these feelings together if he wanted to when she came for breakfast and talked about eating alone. He understood what she was saying, but did not share that he also had felt that way.

I'll say it again, JD and JP balance each other out. There is no need for JD to balance out JH because they are the same. JD also knows that she doesn't love JH. I was glad to see that she is finally pulling away from him little by little. She wouldn't let him wipe her tears and if the spoiler is correct, she doesn't tell him where she is going (whether because of Mama Kang) or because she just didn't want to lean on him any more . the bottom line is they do not belong together.

Edit

I was watching the extended preview again, (yes I needed a fix of JoonDi), but in the scene where WB is talking to JD. He askes if she's okay and mentions the fact that she and JH seem comfortable with her living with JH. Is it just me or does it seem like he's fishing to find out what the JD/JH relationship is about. Sort of like he's trying to determine if JD is having an affair with JH. I guess he doesn't want to go back to how it was with JH and JP in episode 7 & 8. It just seemed like he was trying to figure out where JD's heart is. I'm glad JD made sure to say that they were just doing her a favor. Poor Woobin, he cares so much about his F4 brothers. I think the end of F4 would bother him the most.

Guest KristyS

this :)JH proposed, Jan Di rejects him. (It is being assumed that he tries proposing with the ring - not confirmed.)

might want to read a couple pages back with blue_angel_1004 spoiler ^__^ she posted the same thing too about the proposal and some other spoiler

credit: kpculture

whoa, that's crazy >.< ... poor JH :(

I kinda want JH and PD to get together because JH is so sweet to her and would be a great husband.. but at the same time, I want JD and JP together because they have such chemistry together.

One's your soul mate the other is your husband . . .

Guest ml_87

Oh, guys, i wish i didnt post my previous post. it makes some of u misunderstand and nervous. i want to say:

-that may be not true. what i said is just from an article of a fan. it may be not true (i myself think that it's wrong^^)

- if JH is the main character, they cant cast HJ (he's just a singer and at least, he should have some experience) :).

- the reason why in the 2nd part of BOF, we may JH-JD moments may be that HJ's fans want to see him more onscreen and his acting is not as good as MinHo. so, they need to increase his time :D (just my opinion)

- it must be JP-JD ending. if not, the PD wouldnt creat so many sweet memories of them and JD wont reject JH.

back to the drama,

someone say that JP-JD dont have that great chemistry. sorry, but i totally disagree. i have never seen JD (GHS) looks comfortable when beside JH. especially, their sweetest moment, the wedding contest, both of them (especially JD) look so awkward and reluctant. but why she has romance with JP, she looks so comfortable. yeah, the love of JP-JD is passionate and some may think that it may be disappear soon. but they have proved that after 1 year of seperation and many misunderstandings, they still come back to the other. furthermore, i dont think that when they fight all the time, there're just some small misunderstandings at the beginning. and, is it in real life that even u fight with yr husband all the time, u cant leave him right? Jh love her so much. i cant deny but JD doesnt love him. we look at the situation from objective angle, so we may think that this guy is good/ the other is bad! or she should love this guy! why she chooses the other? we're not JD. it's her heart that chooses JP and she will love him 4ever.

just a small question: why JD doesnt see Jp getting stabbed? in the manga and J-version, tshikushi saw it.

Guest Banana Peel

Spoiler, Part 4:

-I see that someone has already posted Soeul's Namsan staircase scene. However, unlike the happy picture, this scene is supposed to be a sad scene in the script. Soeul does not have a "date" at Namsan. YJ goes to the porridge shop to find GE, and takes her to Namsan. At first they talk about the disappearance of JD, but when YJ says we need to talk about us, GE cuts him off. GE tells him not to feel burdened, that she won't go to him anymore, and that she has no regret because she tried her best. However, Soeul shippers, don't despair because this is not the conclusion for them yet....

-I too am not sure about the Umi arc. As of the middle of ep 24, there's no sign that any such character will appear. The script for after that is still not out yet so I'm not sure whether she will ever appear....

-People keep asking me about the ending. I don't think the ending is out yet, but even if I knew the ending, I will try to refrain from posting. However, for those dying to know, there is indeed a time jump so you can anticipate seeing an "adult" JD.

Sorry for cutting your post ,

and thanks for the spoilers!

;)

Darn, I'm quite disappointed in the Seoul Mate's date pace.

It's so sloowwww. Personally, I'm not too interested in YiJung's first love.

I know it's important to the story, but I never got too into that part of the plot.

I'm glad that GE's the one that's going to be the one to push him away now.

Enough girl chasing guy! >:] Now Yi Jung has to fight back! (it's about time..-_-)

Gosh, I sure wish that Umi won't appear! That would be like the best ever!

(I kind of think this would happen becuase it's kinda impossible to have the whole

love battle similar to when Jae Kyung popped in the story in 4 episodes!)

But I'm wondering how in the world will JP get his memory back?! o_o ;

Why can't Mama Kang lose her memory instead?!

And lastly, I wonder if JD will have her extensions on for the 'few years later' thing.

I mean, she's gotta look somewhat more ladylike, right?! :P

Guest XiahxTiffany

ok im sorta confused rite now

i cant backtract cause my comps really laggy rite now

but i remember reading a post that said JP's mom stabs JP or something

is this really true?? 0_0 like im going to be really mad then

well idk i just want the relationship between JP and JD to be stronger

i definitely know that JD is going to say lets end this to JP or something

and JP will chase the bus like wow :( really sad

ADD SOME RAIN !!! and JP falling to the ground crying

this is like a killer crying scene :( sniff* sniff*

Guest haneul

Does anyone know the name of the song that Ji-hoo sings when he and Jan-di are in Macau? It's when he borrows the man's guitar to earn money after Jan-di realizes she's lost her wallet. Is the song on the soundtrack?

Can't wait for the next episode!