every move, but then realized he was like security . XD

lee hyu han looks really good in that uniform . ^^

i really liked this version of " Do You Know "

kim hyojin was the girl singing right ?

i think her voice really compliments the song .(:

here's the mp3 download !

M P 3 !

Guest polaris

After watching 21 episodes and as we near the end of our BOF journey, I can't help but think about the impact that our poor little weed (JanDi) had on the rich and wonderful F4. She has been the catalyst to change their lives forever.

Woobin

Oh my WooBin, I just don't know what she did to help him. WooBin out of all of the F4 is the least dysfunctional. Yeah, I know that he has this mobster cloud hanging over him and his hangup on younger women. But, he's just so cool and calm, with just the right amount of underlying danger. I loved how calmly he contemplated breaking JP's arm. There's not really anything she can do for him except accept him for him. Which, seems to be all that he wants anyway based upon the underdeveloped bridge scene with YJ.

All in all, the best thing that could have happened was for the F4 to give HaJae's brother the red card and for JanDi to be there to save him.

Sorry for cutting your post.. but all your assessments on Jandi's influence on all the characters are so heartwarming. ^^

I expressed this before, but I'm really glad GHS was chosen to play Jandi. She (I think both GHS and Jandi) has so many different layers.. She can be cute and spunky.. loud playful, she can be full of emotion (awesome crying scenes), she is full of determination yet vulnerable as well... intelligent yet silly at times, she can be mature and deep...etc.. So with her many layers she is able to affect and help so many around her.

Perhaps a way Jandi has affected Woobin is to help him see that women his age are not all ditzy and shallow. (I think he would totally consider going after Jandi if she wasnt attached) So maybe he will give girls his age a try instead of always go for the cougars.

Guest F4fan

here's the YouTube link I uploaded for those who can't watch it..

BOF Episode 22 Official Preview

Thanks for putting it on youtube. So, I am assuming that we are not getting a long preview and only the short one? Why does the kiss in the preview not match the kiss in the spoiler picture? One looks to be standing up, the other sitting down. Its like the Episode 10 kiss all over again. Great in pics but on film it was barely anything. Or maybe we are getting TWO kisses? I doubt that, though. Isn't it a rule to have one kiss per episode :)

EDIT: Yeah, from the screencaps, it does look to be the same scene, just not the same kiss. What a bummer, I say. I liked the pic kiss more. Not a lot of lip action but sufficient movement. The one in the preview looks to be tamer than the cabin kiss. Ugh! Not the kiss for the moment. It kinda ruins the moment, IMO.

Guest ml_87

Thanks for putting it on youtube. So, I am assuming that we are not getting a long preview and only the short one? Why does the kiss in the preview not match the kiss in the spoiler picture? One looks to be standing up, the other sitting down. Its like the Episode 10 kiss all over again. Great in pics but on film it was barely anything. Or maybe we are getting TWO kisses? I doubt that, though. Isn't it a rule to have one kiss per episode :)

well, i guess we will not have 2 kisses next week. at least, 2 kisses in episode 22. cauz the places of their kissing are different in the preview clip and pics :lol: but i'm a bit disappointed it's just a "touch lip" . JP, u should kiss her deeply :P anyway, episode 22 is heaven to me :rolleyes:

EDIT

just finish rewatching the kiss scene in episode 22. it's the same as in the pics>"< oa oa, i expected there would be more kiss, but the PD always tricks us!

i cut pics from youtube so the quality is not good!^^ but seeing Jp hug JD, they must miss the other so much!! ( we too)

49c469b2d77c0_f.jpg

49c469b3c4eba_f.jpg

49c469b215ea7_f.jpg

here is the preview pic:

20090320100914637b6_101809_0.jpg

well, i guess we will not have 2 kisses next week. at least, 2 kisses in episode 22. cauz the places of their kissing are different in the preview clip and pics :lol: but i'm a bit disappointed it's just a "touch lip" . JP, u should kiss her deeply :P anyway, episode 22 is heaven to me :rolleyes:

Did mr. PD man changed his mind again...and edited out the lip movement kiss from the pics? The preview kiss is really just a 'barely touch' kiss, so very tame. I really wanted some lips action.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

thank you so much for sharing the YT link to the video!

i cant wait to see it!

yes, Minho running down the stairs did remind me of the Baeksang Awards...

tehehe..

thank you again.

yes^, i still worry about Woobinnie too, i'll gladly volunteer to be with him.

cant wait till monday<3

edit:

yes, man! what happened to the kiss?!

i want a crazy, naughty Junpyo kiss!

maybe the PD is saving it for the fianle??

it does bug me when dramas end in kisses though :P

Guest squeaky

aww i was sad when yi jung said 'i don't believe in happy endings' to ga eul, and then i started laughing when she was sniffling XD

Guest doremii*

ooo they put in the telescope scene from the manga! but yeah.. the kiss is lame =T

thanks for all the spoilers. I wonder who the guy in the coma is :o I really hope it isn't JP's dad. That'd be just plain evil of mama Kang..

and guys, don't spam with one liners

edit: why do the kisses always look better in pictures? =(

Guest clauds

Little Rant:

NO, NO, NO!!!! WHY MUST THEY ALWAYS DO THIS WITH THE KISS. DO THEY TOTALLY WANT ALL US FAN GIRLS TO DIE. IF ITS GUNNA SUCK AT LEAST DON'T MISLEAD US!!! ):

Anyways... I can't even watch the preview... -_- YT is screwing up on my computer. UGH. From the caps, I hope that wont be it, like just touching lips... If that's how it'll be, and it stays on that frame for like 5 seconds, I will cry harder than when JP said "You're a stain I want to erase." WAAAAAAAH. I may sound like a brat, but it's been like 9 episodes since the loving Jundi moments. :(

These directers, producers, writers, etc, NEEED to know what we want. & we want hot kisses!! Who's with me? LOL.

At least.. only a few more days til ep 22...... I'll be waiting...<3

EDIT: WAIT, I just saw the preview. I shouldnt even be that mad, I think there COULD be more kissing action, who knows? They just stopped it right before even anything COULD happen, I just don't want to get my hopes up.

++ I just HAVE to squeal about something. When Junpyo hugged her, her arms went right around him too. SHE DIDNT RESIST. YAYAYAYAYA. I do NOT care if it's a short happiness, this is what we've been waiting for!! :)

Guest kimngoc266

The preview and the written spoiler by blue_angle are almost similar.

Yes. There is a reason why JP has to walk down for the wedding.

More JP and JD moments, but I guess it's going to be short live because the break up scene and the amnesia arc is coming up.

Are they going to post the long preview or it is going to be only a short preview this week?

Guest lyeza221

My 2nd post here... :P I am content being a lurker but I juz wanna share something that I have been dwelling for a few days now.

I am really amazed by the parallel that existed between Jandi-Jihoo dynamics as well as JunPyo-JK dynamics. In each relationship, the characters share similar circumstance and yet their outcome was different.

Here's my thoughts:

JH & JD - The similarities in their circumstances

1. Both their love when overseas (JH- when SH, his first love, left for Paris; JD- when JP left for Macau) and left them behind in Korea.

2. Going after their love

JH, after sulking and being upset for a while, decided to go after SH in Paris

JD, who missed JP after he left for Macau, decided to go to Macau to see him

3. JH returned to South Korea alone after feeling completely useless and helpless in Paris. Similarly, JD returned from Macau after being rejected so coldly by JP.

4. The engagement

SH got engaged shortly after JH returned from Paris, leaving JH heartbroken

JP got engaged to JK shortly after his return to Korea, leaving JD confused and heartbroken.

5. Comfort

JD was there to comfort JH in his most vulnerable period (remember the New Celadonia trip?)

JH was there to comfort JD after her separation from JP

Here is when the outcome was different:

Because of JD, JH was able to let go of his first love and as time passed by, he fell more deeply in love with the girl who has provided him warmth and comfort during his depressed state.

In contrast, despite JH being constantly by her side, JD was still unable to let go of JP. JH, in JD's eyes, remain as a good friend and nothing more.

JP & JK- Similarities

1. Both were in love with a person who was pining for his/her friend (JP towards JD- first half of the drama; JK towards JP- 2nd half of the drama)

2. Both continued to pursue their love even after discovering that their love has feeling for another

3. Both attempt to force their feelings on their love

4. In the most critical moment, they realised what they were doing and backed off. (JP-during the swimming contest and later allowing JH and JD to date albeit reluctantly; JK- my speculation: the botched up wedding in the upcoming episode).

Different outcome:

Having spent time together, JD fell in love with JP.

In JK's case, JP did not return to JK and went to JD (my assumption based on the spoiler).

Gosh! How could I not love this drama. It is just too beautifully done. One thing I learned from the above discovery is that life is always open-ended and the outcomes in our lives can go either way, in a way that even if we share a similar circumstance with someone, it does not necessarily mean we will get the same ending. In the end, it all boils down to the element called "fate". That is why JD & JP are fated to be together (although I must admit that I am 51%- JHJD fan and 49% JPJD fan.... sniff... :huh:

Before, I end this long post, juz wanna say that BoF has made me a Gu Hye Sun's fan. I was like the JH character this way. At first, I was indifferent to JD, a tad annoyed at her for a while and then, before I knew it, I fell deeper and deeper for her character. She just became more and more beautiful over time. And now, there is nothing more that I want than her being happy, and can smile happily and carefreely like I first saw her in the first few episodes (sounds familiar?). B) . Jandi Hwaiting!!!!!!

Ok, I'm going back to my lurking mode.....

Guest kaonamp

thanks for the preview, can't wait to see it. But anyhow I did notice something, the kiss during the preview and the kiss during the promo picture are different. Notice their clothing in the promo picture is different, no longer wedding attire. I'm gonna guess there will be two kisses then. Lets hope so.

Guest edjen97

just my two cents in JP and JD kissing:

I think its the same but different angle ^^ check out JP clothes ( the collar with black stripes)

and there is a SoEul moments too in the preview ^_^

Korean F4 are YUMMY :w00t: :w00t:

i love Korean version of Hana Yori Dango because of YJ and GE side story.

Guest marloupat

what is wrong with Jun Pyo??!!! he is such a wimp!!! why is it that it has to be Jae kyung who will stop the wedding... he didn't do anything, if Jae kyung hadn't stop the wedding then Jun pyo would have gone marrying Jae kyung.....aaarrggghh :angry: ...he sometimes depend on others...