[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest jinnysarang

ICONS

I made all of these since I was bored and I want to share them.

You don't have to give credit but please don't take it and say that you made it.

I'll post more if you like them =)

[i made a myspace for the 2nd OST, click HERE if you want to see it]

JOONDI

joondi1.pngjoondi2.jpgjoondi3.pngjoondi4.gifjoondi5.jpgjoondi6.jpg

joondi7.jpgjoondi8.jpgjoondi9.jpgjoondi10.jpgjoondi11.jpgjoondi12.jpg

joondi13.jpgjoondi14.jpgjoondi15.jpgjoondi16.jpgjoondi17.jpgjoondi18.jpg

JANDI

jandi1.jpgjandi2.jpgjandi3.jpgjandi4.jpg

jandi5.jpgjandi6.jpgjandi7.jpgjandi8.jpgjandi9.jpg

JIHOO

jihoo1.jpgjihoo2.jpgjihoo3.jpgjihoo4.jpg

JOONPYO

joonpyo1.jpgjoonpyo2.jpgjoonpyo3.jpg

RANDOM

F41.jpgnecklace1.jpgnecklace2.jpg

banner2.jpg

banner1.jpg

Guest starlight tears

As I'm reading the comments, views, insights i realize that there is no right and no wrong in the situation of JP & JD. There is obvious reason why they were acting that way and there things that happen that made them unsure and JH & JK contibuted to this confusion. Of course in my point of view i will consider JK as a friend from the time she save JD's life and very thankful for that. But I also see that after she learn that JD knows JP - she definitely using JD. Of course she admit that to JD after 5 episodes. She is surely a user friendly that's why she does'nt have a friend. I also doubted JH character from the time that he never told to JD that JK is lying about the resort incident. It makes me wonder if I am in his shoes I know that if JD knows that JP still likes her with her character she will definitely fight for their love but JH keep silent about it. I tried to justify his actions and come out with - he wants JP to initiate and tell JK & JD his true feelings. But of course with numerous incident that JP seen JH with JD and with the airport incident - JP for sure doesn't know where he's at in JD's heart. Hahaha...Am i justifying JH action or JP's reaction? Now I am confuse, it just show that I am JP & JD shipper all the way! Okay, I love the truth game because it JP show his true feelings there and everybody is there to know. JD of course gave JH & JK false hope with her answer to JP's question but reading her face when she's saying that everybody can tell that she is lying to herself. Am i really this bad... blaming other people? Please don't hate me. I am not sure what I am writing too!

Anyways, I think that the reason as for JP kneel down to JK and ask her for forgiveness is because he asked JK to go out with him and told her that he will try to like her and it definitely did'nt work. And I am scared of news that they have different ending with this version - I think I am going to Korea if PD shift gear to JH-JD, what will i do with the PD?He definitely needs to hide from me..............

Thanks blue angel 1004 for the spoiler. I had really wanted more sweetness, hugging, kissing...lots of skinship. But it seems like the most we'll get is a "sweet kiss" so let's hope that the kiss doesn't disappoint. And all too soon, we'll have the Umi arc so I want and need to have an overdose of intimate JoonDi moments to prepare myself for another girl entering in the picture. Guess it was too much to ask for episode 22 to be filled with nothing but fluff JoonDi eh? I think episode 22 we will finally get to see how far Madam Darth will go to get her needs met despite having to sacrifice her son.

Guest samtly

I think the story line for yj and ge will be the same as all the other version. I think they will just let us hanging. after watching epi 21 all my hope of them having a storyline is gone gone gone.

Spoiler from a trusted source w/ access to the script (so far, this person has been the only person providing spoiler that's been consistently accurate so I thought it would be safe to post here). I provided the translation below each paragraph:

Waaah, you made my day! Nevermind whether it's true or not but I would love to just spend the next few days 'imagine' these while waiting for Monday to come. I can just see JP and JD giggling to themselves as they sleep :P Sweet kiss? AGAIN? Nvm.. I love the kiss in the ski resort and the kiss at the playground. They're sweet. So I will settle for that for the time being. Leave the passionate kiss to the last epi then.

And... JP and JD's conversation is relatively not that long (during their night)?? I expected a longer heart to heart talk. At least they talked about JP's dad. Would love to hear his view of his dad.

Now, if JD is really being kidnapped (which i assume is the reason for her not attending the wedding), wonder who save her...

*crossing fingers that the above spoiler is true*

Guest boraah

And as for you Mr. pd man, you totally annihilated JD’s dignity in this episode that I no longer see any spark, only an empty shell of her former self.

The ending scene was a cliffhanger since we don't know if JD will tell JP not to get married; however, my hunch is that she will not stop him. I was sad for JP and JD; they looked so despondent. Gone were the pretences when JP came over to her and begged her to stop him from leaving. JP suddenly forgot that he broke off with her a few months back. It's hard for JD because he has not been truly honest with her about his feelings after they broke off. The mixed signals he sent her were enough to drive any girl bonkers. So if JP is serious, he should first prove that he is worthy of her. And JP, I don't think mommie dearest will care if your arm or leg is broken on your wedding day, as long as you marry the heiress. The satin jacket that GHS is wearing over her dress is dreadful. Whose her stylist anyway? Even her hair needs a serious makeover.

I felt what JD said at the end of the scene, showed a lot of spark from her. In my interperation, she basicly stated that if JunPyo really wants to stop the wedding, he should do it himself rather then relying on others. That's what she meant when she said he should go head on with the problem.

Stop being a coward... if you don't want to get married, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Guest kriza_09

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7775/img3101237424091.jpg%7Boption%7D

I'm just curious.. the picture with F4 in military uniforms... Did they really take that pic or is it just photoshop work? People are getting so much better with photoshop that I can't even see the difference anymore...

I just want to say how much cuter Jun Pyo seems to look in ep21!!!

Especially in the scene where he asks JK to not marry him..

his hair is less curlier and it looks so much cuter and his expressions in that scene made me fall in love all over again!

I simply adore T-Max - Bad Heart Bad Feeling (dance)!!

So happy and I love the beat.

Guest Banana Peel

I'm just curious.. the picture with F4 in military uniforms... Did they really take that pic or is it just photoshop work? People are getting so much better with photoshop that I can't even see the difference anymore...

It's photoshop n_n;

Woobin's head made it obvious.

Hahaha.

Why thank goodness it's only photoshop,

I would hate it if they had to go away for military!

:P

Guest ayoepan

Spoiler from a trusted source w/ access to the script (so far, this person has been the only person providing spoiler that's been consistently accurate so I thought it would be safe to post here). I provided the translation below each paragraph:

Ok, so now my thoughts:

(1) If the maid arc is over, where is JD going to live now? :unsure:

(2) And why oh why can't JD graduate from high school already? She barely ever goes to school as it is...

(3) After all their painful separation, JP and JD actually have the audacity to go to separate rooms. Shouldn't they be talking all night now that they're so happy to be together?

blue angel, thx for the spoiler

:)

my thoughts to your questions :

(1) Probably JD will spend her time with her family ???

or maybe... JD's family go back to Seoul and find cheap apartment...

(2) LOL. I also want JD finish her high school...

But I guess... I guess... they will add JD's graduation in the last epies...hehehe

It just my thought thou' :P

(3) Ehemmm... since BOF is watched by all range of ages, so probably it won't be appropriate for them and in the story, JD still HIGH SCHOOLER. It wont be good example for teen audiences...

But yes... I'd like to see JD-JP on 'fire'. LOL.LOL.

And I wonder... do they still consider amnesia arc for the last 4 episodes???

I hope they wont do it! Please don't... :huh:

I just wanna see the last 4 episodes, JP-JD struggling towards the devil mama Kang...

pluie : thx for F4's pics

gosh, I'm drooling now hehehe

anyway, my last fanvid for today!!!

Fanvid about F4

F4 Odyssey

hope you like it...

:)

Guest honeypia

thank you so much for sharing these to us. I'm hoping PD will not disappoint us this time. Now it makes me think how they're going to execute that "Sweet Kiss". Wil there be any lip movements? Or they won't move at all? LOL.

BOF Filming sighting (Spoiler?):

According to Korean netizens, BOF crew is currently filming JP and JD enjoying a date at a zoo w/ a child. JP was wearing a black blazer and black skinny jeans with white sneakers. JD was wearing a hoodie, a thin jacket and black shorts w/ black knee-high socks. (I expect people to be posting fan photos soon?). The storyline is that JP is disappointed that JD brought a kid to their date, but JD gets touched by how well JP get along with the kid. Now, my question: who's the kiddo? JD's neighbor that she's babysitting, perhaps?

Also, Korean netizens are speculating this to be their last date before the (possible) rainy day breakup? Again, this is just a guess... No one is aware of any rainy (or sunny) day breakup filming yet. But this sounds like a good guess, no? It's a nice touch to move onto the amnesia arc.

Guest F4fan

Rainy Day breakup, trip to the fishing village, the amnesia arc, solving Mama Kang, and then the big finale -- all in 4 episodes? That's what is left of the manga, right?

What? Isn't the amnesia arc and Mama Kang enough drama?

YIKES!! They really dragged the fiancee arc way too long! I hate rush endings!!!!

I was wondering if this was what it meant when the spoiler said following the manga with little changes. Wondered if the author had to step in with rumors of another ending other than JP-JD and that is why they were negotiating for more shows.

Guest honeypia

thanks again blue angel.

Now I'm fervently praying we'll get a huge dose of JUNDI moments this time, and yes to prepare us for the very last heartbreak - Amnesia and UMI.

Guest joeydragonlady

WooBin! you got nobody to ride with you in that nice shiny yellow car? I'll volunteer! :w00t:

[color="#FF0000"]I found out something new about Woo Bin while watching Episode 21. He can break someone's arm with one hit. How scary

cool is that? Yes. I want to ride with Woo Bin too. He looks hot but lonely while driving, although I wonder why they even

showed that scene when they could have shown something else that'll make the story more interesting. Hot guys with riding

cool cars just isn't it. I am part of the minority that's been waiting for a Woo Bin arc but I guess it's too late in the series for

that. I also wish more scene with him being himself. I've seen him in a token scene in episode 20 and group scenes playing around

with F4 but still...I need I need to see Prince Song ,the cool thoughtful dancing mobster we all know and love.

Great... more pain...

I swear, at least let JoonDi have their date , then the amnesia arc (if needed)

Another breakup (wasn't Macau enough) and amnesia would be too much!

I think that now they have reaffirmed their love (upcoming episode spoiler) , it would make little sense for the breakup to occur. Plus, if they broke up already, then amnesia occurs.. what is the motivation? Will JD fight for their love when technically they have broken up?

I am confused.. I think I will wait for the official KBS previews and pics.

Rainy Day breakup, trip to the fishing village, the amnesia arc, solving Mama Kang, and then the big finale -- all in 4 episodes? That's what is left of the manga, right?

What? Isn't the amnesia arc and Mama Kang enough drama?

YIKES!! They really dragged the fiancee arc way too long! I hate rush endings!!!!

I was wondering if this was what it meant when the spoiler said following the manga with little changes. Wondered if the author had to step in with rumors of another ending other than JP-JD and that is why they were negotiating for more shows.

Thanks blue_angel_1004 for those spoilers!! I'm thinking the same thing....that much to do in 4 episodes? That breakup must be really fast!! Why another break up? Aren't JP and JD broken up enough? I seriously need to knock some sense into that PD's head!! Does he think that it is interesting to see JP and JD broken up so much? Too bad he doesn't read this thread or he will see people want to see more JP and JD not more break ups!! There is only 4 episodes left!! He should just do the amnesia arc and the big finale with JP's mom letting them be together. Putting that much things in 4 episodes is really pushing it!! Ay.....what is going on?