[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I'm kinda disappointed with JunPyo in this epi.

He's being a coward. He's like trying to get others to bail him out. Why cant he do it himself? It's pretty much the same as making excuses.

JaeKyung will be the one to cancel the wedding, right? That makes her even more braver than JunPyo.

i'm really excited for the new ep.

i think JIHOO AND JANDI should def. end up together.

Junpyo and Jaekyung should end up together too.

but the japanese version wasn't that when makino looked for her friend in the blizzard, that's when domyouji has his memory back?

or am i mssing something in BOF? cause i thought that part was over and no memory loss or anything.

what i was thinking is that Jaekyung will not show up and let JP marry JD.

but poor JH baby TT_TT

i really wish JANDI AND JIHOO marry! that would be one epic WIN!! (well for me! and the rest of JH<3JD fans!) =DDDD

Guest hahaha7209

Is there any one notice that every time JK talk about her relationship/marriage with JP, she always put her at the first place. She explained about the JJ on the ring as JK and JP (at first she said it JP and JK, but then she corrected it). And in this ep, she said "tomorrow you will be MINE..."

Is she really in love with JP? I think her wish to possess JP is the reason why she want the wedding eventhough she knew that he is in love with JD.

Guest juneforest2000

Just finished watching ep 21 (except for part 4, so unless I missed something there...) and I have to say that I am REALLY disappointed in JP. All along, I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt and just waiting for him to be a man, a real man who takes responsibility to the very end. However, he has failed at every opportunity:

1. We're led to believe that he was cruel to JD in Macau because of some deal he made with his mom
  2. He never explains the deal to JD (which is fine but then he has GOT to stop giving her mixed messages)
  3. He is never really truthful with JK. Sure, he says that there's another girl that he likes, but he lets her walk away from the conversation. Also, he lets her hang onto him all the time. If he really doesn't like her, then LET HER KNOW THAT.
  4. He wastes another perfect opportunity when he confesses to JK and asks for her forgiveness. You really can't blame JK for thinking that JP will one day forget JD and come to love her instead. After all, she tells him that's her hope and her plan and he doesn't tell her that there is no hope. He should just tell that he will always love JD and that with each day, he is starting to hate JK, and everyday apart from JD will only make him hate JK more. Sometimes, the truth hurts but you have to tell her the truth so that she'll stop hoping.
  5. When JP's mom announced that the wedding has been advanced and reminds him about the "give and take" deal they made, he should have confronted her about the fact that she failed to keep up her end of the bargain.
]

Sorry got to cut it short. I totally agreed with you!! GJP is another person. I bet he know what he is doing. Ya, no doubt he is young but how can he change his character like that?? No sense of direction. I wondered why the PD hv to make a GJP that is so different from eps 1-12. He can be hot and cold to JD as and when he likes. He gv ways to JK, when she refused to listen or acknowledge whatever he said, he is not harsh and eager to MAKE SURE HIS MSG GET ACROSS HER. Ya the company needs him, but by kneeling down and calling off the wedding doesn't even help in the company crsis. So what's the point of all this scenes?? WTF is the PD and Scriptwriters thinking???

Throughout the whole eps I can only find changes in characters, getting from bad to worse. The only one I appreciated is the friendships among F4 cos when there is trouble, they are always there for one another. I really hope JD to be happy, if she got to go thru all this suffering to love a person like GJP then I rather she ends up with nobody. Yes, eventually JP and JD will be together but seeing all the 'unnecessary' obstacles makes me feel that the drama can be done better without it, it's basically DRAGGING the eps. Till now, I hv NEVER really see the two of them dating without third party and ya, JD haven't even make a lunchbox for JP. Kind of dragging will only make ppl sick..........PD!!!!!!!

Anyway, I still hope the best for BOF. No matter how much I dislike the scripts, I will support the casts. They are really putting in hard work. All the best ya. PD............AND.........SCRIPTWRITERS.............................I CAN'T HELP BUT HATE YOU when you hv to put JD and JP thru all this obstacles!!!! NOT ALL TRUE LOVE NEED TO SUFFER LIKE THAT TO PROVE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!! YA, GET THE MONKEY OUT!!! I DON'T EVEN CARE HOW 'YOU MIGHT BE RELATED' TO HER TO BE IN THE SERIES FOR SOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo...............LONGGGGggggggggggggg.....................

................!!!!!!!!

Guest MissJeannie

1. We're led to believe that he was cruel to JD in Macau because of some deal he made with his mom
  2. He never explains the deal to JD (which is fine but then he has GOT to stop giving her mixed messages)
  3. He is never really truthful with JK. Sure, he says that there's another girl that he likes, but he lets her walk away from the conversation. Also, he lets her hang onto him all the time. If he really doesn't like her, then LET HER KNOW THAT.
  4. He wastes another perfect opportunity when he confesses to JK and asks for her forgiveness. You really can't blame JK for thinking that JP will one day forget JD and come to love her instead. After all, she tells him that's her hope and her plan and he doesn't tell her that there is no hope. He should just tell that he will always love JD and that with each day, he is starting to hate JK, and everyday apart from JD will only make him hate JK more. Sometimes, the truth hurts but you have to tell her the truth so that she'll stop hoping.
  5. When JP's mom announced that the wedding has been advanced and reminds him about the "give and take" deal they made, he should have confronted her about the fact that she failed to keep up her end of the bargain.

Anyway, I still hope the best for BOF. No matter how much I dislike the scripts, I will support the casts. They are really putting in hard work. All the best ya. PD............AND.........SCRIPTWRITERS.............................I CAN'T HELP BUT HATE YOU when you hv to put JD and JP thru all this obstacles!!!! NOT ALL TRUE LOVE NEED TO SUFFER LIKE THAT TO PROVE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!! YA, GET THE MONKEY OUT!!! I DON'T EVEN CARE HOW 'YOU MIGHT BE RELATED' TO HER TO BE IN THE SERIES FOR SOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo...............LONGGGGggggggggggggg.....................

................!!!!!!!!

this is a drama. lol. if everything was set to reality, then how could the script go on?

then how can the drama go on seriously. drama has intensity, romance and bla bla.

well, my opinion. no offence :)

Guest disonelady

is there going to be a 3rd OST bc i find it weird, not all the songs are in the second OST!!!! i wanna know the song at the end of ep.21!

Guest kiss*kiss

No matter how honest JK was with JD about her intentions to continue her pursuit of JP -- I still think it was a bit much for JK to ask JD what she thought about the wedding dress. EVEN IF, JK is thinking of JD as a "bridesmaid"/BFF/whatever... I thought that was really selfish (or inconsiderate) of JK.

I love JP's sister, JunHee!!! How awesome is she?

Okay half way through the episode because I finally got to dl the subbed version. Thanks to everyone who provided the subs and posted pics and translations here. I was wondering...so there is a preview for Ep. 22 at the end of Ep. 21? Hmm....does that mean that they have finished filming Ep. 22 and possibly Ep. 23 already or are they just releasing a preview of the scenes that they have?

Another question, it might be asked already and if it is, sorry...but, what is the song that was sung when JD made ramen noodles for JP in his house as a maid in Ep. 20? I really like tht song and realized that that song was not on the Ost, so I was sad again. Thanks and sorry!!

I just want to say that JD in a maid outfit is really cute!!! Anyways, back to watching the episode....

Guest lilnahnah

Well the 5 people to speak up against the wedding according to KPCulture & whoever their source was...

We have heard that Jae Gyeong speaks up first, immediately followed by F3 (Ji Hu, Yi Jeong, Woo Bin). Actually, Sisa Jeju reported that the fifth person was Jan Di; however, we have heard from multiple sources that Jan Di was not present in the wedding scene. Hence, we think they actually meant Ga Eul, not Jan Di.

This is not for certain, but it is our guess: Jae Gyeong, F3, Ga Eul.

and also regarding the reason Junpyo had to go through with the ceremony:

However, we did read a rumour that Jun Pyo had to go through with it because his mother threatened to hurt Jan Di otherwise. I haven’t heard about Jae Gyeong’s reason - maybe to try protecting Jun Pyo from his mother’s wrath (so that the blame is on her, not on him)? Not sure at all…..

Guest emfkrx

that was a heart wrencherr!!

i swear all the JOONDi moments in ep 20, got wiped out with all this saddness in ep 21!!

come on, whats with Jk crying on JD shoulder saying, she's sorry and crap? what the hell is that?!?!?!

like hello, u know he loves her and she loves him, god let them be!!

is she trying to get sympathy so JD would let go? OMGGG

and when JP went on his kneees!! i crriedd on that scene so badd!

when he said, "shes the one girl ived loved since i was born and til i die"

and JK, still wnats him GODDD!! and she still believes he would love her SOME DAY!

oh puh leasee, girl!!

i hope jandi, tells him not to leave! but i doubt she would, cause she aint that selfish

and that is when at the weddding JK and 4 other people would object! i think the MR JUNG, the assistant guy!! yes yes and F3? and maybe ga eul too?

HOW CAN I LIVE ON TIL NEXT WEEK?!? why end on such a sad note?!? :(

Guest FallenLove

21 was like ]:

at the beginning -it was so unexpected... SJ's brother takes his love! O: i thought that was pretty shocking..

& it's kind of weird how SJ and JH recover fast after having such shocks .. but it's a fast-paced drama, can't

expect anything that developed, right? I'm dying to know why SJ didn't appear for the Valentine's Day!

Wasn't that the day she would confess to him? Aiyah. & JK - after watching her actions - it doesn't really

seem like she loves JP even though he like JD - maybe cause JP's the only rich cool guy she ever met -

remember she doesn't even have friends before meeting JD? maybe that's why she thinks she loves JP

/: *shrugs* dying for 22.

Guest faypui

Anyone got others download links for the full version OST BOF? Cus don't know why I can't download the file by megaupload...thanks!!!

Guest Mardi09

you guys remember that song that was in Episode 20 that you guys thought there was no song to? well, THERE IS!!

the F4 Single is coming out...

I don't know if the news is already shared.

If it was already shared, my bad. I just got too excited. hehe

OMG!! I should have known. I KNEW it was T-Max's voice!!

I'm so happy :)

The A&T song is also really really nice :D

[OST] F4 스페셜 에디션 (Special Edition)

Tracklist

Releases: March 18th

2pqn7yw.jpg

1 행복이란 김현중

2 곡 정보 보기 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐 A&T

3 곡 정보 보기 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Ballad Ver.) T-MAX

4 곡 정보 보기 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Dance Ver.) T-MAX

Guest tofumui

ahh episode 21 was so fast paced.. and super intense..

uhh and for JaeKyung to say to JanDi "she was her friend first before JunPyo's fiancee" what a hypocrite two-faced liar.. omg if she was her friend first she wouldn't have asked JanDi to be a bridesmaid.. that is like a stab not only in the heart but in the back too.. and she should have made it a fair fight to win JunPyo's affection but maybe she thought she was playing fair when she told evil mom to let JanDi stay and also for her to move in.. and then to say all those hateful things when JanDi was in her room.. blah blah about the jewelry and how pretty she looks.. honestly.. ahhh she makes me so mad

and talk about akward silence at the dinner table.. lol and then finding out that the wedding date has been pushed up and having to film a commercial together.. sigh.. JunPyo was totally stuck and couldn't do anything esp after evil mom said "give and take" and the little look she gave JanDi.. knowing that if mom allows JanDi to stay in their home then JunPyo will have to give up something as well

and those prizes are so random.. 1st prize is trip to jeju island, 2nd nutritious korean beef, 3rd acne removing kit.. lol shouldn't they all be kind of similar?? i thought the 3rd prize was hilarious.. and how JanDi just totally zeroed and zoomed in on the beef.. :lol: i knew koreans like their meat but she totally just had eyes only for the beef, but i guess it's also cuz she wanted to get it for her family

ahh JiHoo looking handsome in the tux and pacing around waiting for JanDi to come out in the wedding gown.. and then the kissing picture.. :D they're so adorable together..

so funny when the other couples were cheering when they got their price and JanDi looking disappointed for winning first.. JiHoo is so smart to pick up on that and asking to switch prizes and that girl prob would have just handed it over to JiHoo without trading.. she was totally infactuated with him :lol: and then JanDi totally unexpectedly hugs him that he was shocked.. i loved the picture of them together with the heart and the kissing one.. they're both so subtle and cute

and did they all 3 also have their cars shipped over to jeju island? haha and sitting in first class looks luxurious..

so cute of them all playing soccer or at least they started to and then JunPyo just starts kicking and chasing the ball on his own.. then F3 is just sitting on the grass waiting for him to get it all out of his system.. :lol:

in the chapel.. the line where JunPyo says "there's a girl i like, it's the first time since i was born, and even from here on, it'll always be that girl, until i die" was so touching and you can really tell he is begging JaeKyung to release him and not go thru with the wedding the next day.. he even got down and begged for forgiveness but she wouldn't accept it.. i just noticed it's the first time he ever called her by her full name HaJaeKyung and not the monkey.. sniff sniff and JanDi said he was cowardly for not thinking of another way to get out of the wedding.. ahh if only she just said the word, he would elope with her.. b/c she didn't say anything he prob thinks that she has really given up on him and will just go thru with the wedding but luckily there are many ppl who will object.. yeah.. i can't wait to see the next episode and how it will turn out

Ep 22 Official KBS Written Preview:

"Why me? I have neither looks, money, nor status... Why do you like me?" (JD to JP)

"Money, status, looks... I have them all. I don't need anything else. Geum Jandi, just being Geum Jandi is enough." (JP to JD)

After the turmoil, JP enters the wedding hall and the wedding seems to be proceeding normally, but JK puts her plan into action, and the wedding of the century turns into a disaster.

JP and JD escape to a beautiful resort and spend a sweet night together.

They console each other for their past pain and confirm their love for each other.

At the same time, JK meets JH and returns the star/moon necklace to him. The next day, JK asks JP and JD for reassurance that her decision would not have been in vain, and leaves for NY.

JD and JP's happiness are short-lived though. Due to JK's cancellation of the wedding, Shinhwa Group is in danger again, and Chairwoman Kang now directs her anger at JD.

thanks blue_angel_1004 for the next episodes translations.. in one of the earlier episodes i remember when JunPyo and JanDi were at the bar and JunPyo said something similar as well.. when JanDi said she wasn't pretty, dumb, and poor.. JunPyo responds by adding her figure isn't great and her bad temper and although there's nothing to compare about she still has the qualifications and she is the first woman that he recognizes so her qualifications are full marks.. i can't wait for all hell to break lose in the next episode and JaeKyung stops the wedding (i hate that it will be so last minute tho).. i can't wait to see a JunPyo and JanDi reunion.. i don't like this short-lived relationship tho cuz that is not enough JunPyo-JanDi time for me..

Guest seonnie

you guys remember that song that was in Episode 20 that you guys thought there was no song to? well, THERE IS!!

the F4 Single is coming out...

I don't know if the news is already shared.

OMG!! I should have known. I KNEW it was T-Max's voice!!

I'm so happy :)

also, the 2.5 OST will include Hyun Joong's 행복이란

[OST] F4 스페셜 에디션 (Special Edition)

Tracklist

Releases: March 18th

ee! thank you! sorry for the cutting of the post, (: haha.

anyways, im dying away for episode 22!!

BTW, is it just or is Goo Jun Pyos hair limping more and more each episode, haha :)

Just go for the Taiwan's straight hair, Minho! ^o^

I tried to make this retarded thing on paint, LOL!

Bad quality sorry :)

currl.jpg

Guest jebabe19

Just watched episode 21...

I'm sorry for all the people who likes JP and JD together..... its just the more I watch this show the more i feel bad for Ji Hoo... why does his character even have to exist??? If ever I can... I can at least change the story to make sure all who deserves love will get it... :(