[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest samtly

is that all they have on jy and ge, omg having being waiting the whole week to watch them. they need to have one drama by themself. just cant enough of them.

Epi 22 is too hard for me to take... jaekyung is the most thick-skinned woman that i ever met. when jaekyung apologise to jandi, i dun feel her sincerity at all. Jaekyung pls stop hurting yourself ,jandi and junpyo. i glad jaekyung will be gone by next week episode haha!! but there is still a upcoming stalker character umi.. this drama is driving me crazy again after 6 days of waiting.

The best part that i enjoyed for today was the ngs.. lol all of them are so cute. Lee min ho got the hottest body.

Guest ml_87

oh, guys, i love today's episode. the storyline is fast but not too fast. it's reasonable.

although, there's not JoonDi moment as in last episode. but i even respect today's one more

i have never felt lovign JD as now. she rejects JH. she doesnt want to lean on him any more. a good response to JH. he absoutely knows that JD soesnt love him, she loves JP.

and the scenes JP keels in front of JK. it''s so ad. but i dont know what Jk says to make JP kneel

and, more importantly,

this is the very 1st time, i dont hate JK. she looks so sad when receiving JP's message. she knows what he will say to her. this is the 2nd time i see "shiregu" in JK. she doesnt pamper as usual but raise her head and talk straightly to JP. watching her sitting sadly right before the wedding, i feel pity for her. hehe, i really respect what she will do in the wedding. ths JK for what u're doing for our couple and sorry for gettig angried at u ( but u're still annoyed to me)^^

now i just wonder what JD will resonse to JP's question at the last scene. :)

Guest kje_chocolate

Epi 22 is too hard for me to take... jaekyung is the most thick-skinned woman that i ever met. when jaekyung apologise to jandi, i dun feel her sincerity at all. Jaekyung pls stop hurting yourself ,jandi and junpyo. i glad jaekyung will be gone by next week episode haha!! but there is still a stalker character umi.. this drama is driving me crazy again after 6 days past.

Me too, I have feeling that Jae Kyung only give up because she MUST do that.

She not give up because she really like Jan Ki and consider Jan Di as her dongseng at all.

OMG the way she asking Jan Di be her bridesmaid... :angry:

49bfae1ebd507_f.jpg

49bfae2528837_f.jpg

49bfae2845e01_f.jpg

49bfaf7a349ca_f.jpg

49bfaf75ab843_f.jpg

49bfaf7d46aa4_f.jpg

49bfaf8623881_f.jpg

49bfaf8dc7e97_f.jpg

49bfaf92081e5_f.jpg

I am speechless… the whole fiancee arc still has not ended?! So I am expecting the whole arc to end only in epi 22 with some Jundi moments after that. At end of epi 22, JP will lose his memory and in epi 23, Umi will appear till epi 24? So that left us with epi 25 to convince the Witch to accept Jundi and then 5 mins at the end to show a happy conclusion on Jundi? (Pls dun tell me that there is a possibility of an open-ending. I will faint.)

Oh gosh… in the mean time, it’s another week of waiting… zzzz….

Since I don’t understand Korean, I will have to wait for subs to fully understand the dialogues. In particular, I’m interested in knowing what JK told JD (why is JK apologizing and yet still insist on going on with the marriage?), what Jun Hee told JP and what JD told JP at the end.

At least I’m glad that in the bridal photography competition, it was JH who initiated to take part (he as usual always know what JD wants) instead of JD as stated in the leaked script. At least JD wouldn’t appear to be so insensitive. But poor guy, who wants memory of this if the girl is going to end up with another guy?

Oh, thanks to one poster (sorry, I forgot the name) who posted the d/l link to the OST 2. It was unfortunate that THAT song (yes, the song in epi 20) was not included in it.

Oh gosh, blue_angel_1004, thank you for posting the text preview. That’s something to look forward to. I like JK but seriously… must you play with JP and hide your action plan until the very last moment. It is agonizing for him!

Ok, from the text preview, Shinhwa will be in danger again? I would have thought that since it’s JK who breaks the engagement, merger with JK group will still continue, no? Anyway, so now the Witch is focusing her black magic on JD? I suspect JP will lose his memory becos of trying to save JD from the danger. May the Witch lives in guilt forever.

Edit:

Ok, I re-read the text preview again:

Ep 22 Official KBS Written Preview:

Ep 22: To be aired March 23, 2009

"Why me? I have neither looks, money, nor status... Why do you like me?" (JD to JP)

"Money, status, looks... I have them all. I don't need anything else. Geum Jandi, just being Geum Jandi is enough." (JP to JD)

LOL! GJP is forever so confident of himself.

Guest starlight tears

Ep 22 Official KBS Written Preview:

Ep 22: To be aired March 23, 2009

"Why me? I have neither looks, money, nor status... Why do you like me?" (JD to JP)

"Money, status, looks... I have them all. I don't need anything else. Geum Jandi, just being Geum Jandi is enough." (JP to JD)

After the turmoil, JP enters the wedding hall and the wedding seems to be proceeding normally, but JK puts her plan into action, and the wedding of the century turns into a disaster.

JP and JD escape to a beautiful resort and spend a sweet night together.

They console each other for their past pain and confirm their love for each other.

At the same time, JK meets JH and returns the star/moon necklace to him. The next day, JK asks JP and JD for reassurance that her decision would not have been in vain, and leaves for NY.

JD and JP's happiness are short-lived though. Due to JK's cancellation of the wedding, Shinhwa Group is in danger again, and Chairwoman Kang now directs her anger at JD.

Finally....I'm looking forward to the next episodes...more Joondi moments! I hope the spoiler that JK will assure the old hag that the business transaction will still push through or else the she will JD a hard time again and i don't want to see that again.

I think today's episode though it is really sad but then it is necessary to end up all JK& JP and JD&JH. The scene where JD refuse to accept JH hanky is sure sign of rejection! I really love JD for that - no more false hope it's like yes I'm sad but no one can replace him. I know in next episode the monkey will surely give up but man she really makes me hate her so much before she gives up. She made JP to kneel down just for her to let him go- I'm not gonna think about it anymore anyways next episode i'm hoping that 80% will be JD-JP moments. Please PD don't let the Umi enter in the next episode...i need to prepare for that. Let her enter in Ep.23 okei :)

Whose playing Umi? Is there news about it?

Thanks blue_angel for the translation...you sure is an angel!

Guest sshlady

i now this is ridiculously late but i've been rewatching ep 15 again and remembered that i had wanted to find the song Jandi was forced to sing while playing the piano at the birthday party where Jaekyung-Junpyo's engagement was announced. Anyone know what song is it?

On a side note, i havent got ep 21 on my hands yet, but is it me, or is there anyone else out there thought that to squeeze what is left from the storyline in 3 episodes is insufficient? I mean, Junpyo havent had amnesia yet and i really wish they'll show us their marriage life also, even for a little bit. Even so, i hope they wont make the ending felt too rushed. *crossing fingers*

edit: Or is it now scheduled for 25 eps? I am totally behind on the news!

blue_angel thanks for the preview

GOD! this episode was quite good :D

im a JoonDi shipper but..

the wedding photoshooting of JD&JH make me fall of my bed

they really looks SO GOOD TOGETHER

im wondering about left JoonDi ship and aboard HooDi ship :huh:

Anyway, the first part of the episode was quite boring until the wedding photoshooting

then Jeju.. OH GOD! who else thinks that the f4 looks so HOT playing soccer? *i raise my hand jumping*

then.. go to hell JK ¬¬ telling JD that ure sorry ¬¬ ure such a "#&%(/%#%$&$%(&$%&"#%&/%&(/%&

ahdfuwqfdgsaysb{uivfgefbshdgcyhwvdtucdvbfiygedyhfbegjer

HATE U MAMA KANG! HATE U!

i cant wait to see ur face when u see NO WEDDING

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

and omoo!! i want to see that night that JP&JD will spent together

well.. ill share all my toughts when i see this episode subbed :D

and thanks to chiara for posting the ost :D ure my savior today!

Edit: wow i topped a page XD

anyway who else have a Goong flashback here?

151003307_L.jpg

Guest melyssa

Tonight's episode is really hoottt!!

JD/JH looks so good in wedding attire taking those cutie pictures.... JP/JK also looks good in theirs. I really find JK very pretty.

Nice story on JH and his grandfather too.... worried that his grandfather will die soon and poor JH!

EJ and GE are simply too sweet together.

Epi 22 is too hard for me to take... jaekyung is the most thick-skinned woman that i ever met. when jaekyung apologise to jandi, i dun feel her sincerity at all. Jaekyung pls stop hurting yourself ,jandi and junpyo. i glad jaekyung will be gone by next week episode haha!! but there is still a upcoming stalker character umi.. this drama is driving me crazy again after 6 days of waiting.

The best part that i enjoyed for today was the ngs.. lol all of them are so cute. Lee min ho got the hottest body.

yea right...

i thought JK would be gone in this episode, WTH she still will appear by next week episode!

but im soo glad that JK will really be gone after reading the prev epi 22 haha!

JP-JD moments wayyyyyyy to come! :wub:

idk, should i say thank you to JK for calling off the wedding ceremony?? B) gt hell, NEVER! after what she did to JD_JP! :crazy:

one thing im really sure wanna do is shoot mama Kang right o her head!

she will never let JD besides JP!! :ph34r:

btw, its really fun watch F4 playing football. only 4 persons! 2 vs 2..haha

they should make F4 FC! .... and i would be glad become their #1 fan! :lol:

-edit-

oh wait, was these post here already?

short fancams of :

~ F4 playing football @ jeju world cup stadium: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrilbFsin9E

~ JD-JK's BTS part-1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xJd8v6iKbE

~ JD-JK's BTS part-2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9Sji0FeT4

Guest effie

this ep is a litte bit sad for me! although i had seen the preview before but i still wonder to see more scene for J& Jandi.

but most suprisely is the wedding photo for Jihoo & Jandi. they looked pretty and nice .i felt sad while i saw jihoo was crying

while his grandfa gave his mother's ring .aaaaaaaaa~~~this ep made me down.

hope it will become better and better.i dont like the sad scene.

Guest annalicous

Boys Over Flowers OST 2 download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wvgmj4dggez or http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SW6DB7N2

TRACK LIST:

1. Say Yes - 티맥스(T-MAX)

2. Wish Ur My Love (With J) - T-Max (티맥스) with J

3. 아쉬운 마음인걸 - AST1 (에이스타일)

4. 애인 만들기 - SS501

5. 어떡하죠 - Jisun (지선 )

6. Love Is Fire - Kara (카라)

7. Love U - Howl (하울)

8. 사랑같은 거 - Brand New Day (브랜 뉴 데이)