[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

My God, I really dont get JK's intention.

She really wants to help JP and JD ?

I did not see that point in her words. I only see the jealous, evil Ha Jae Kyung.

She must know that both JD and JP are really suffer because of her and that stupid engagement. And she dared to ask Jandi if she still considered her as friend even if she would marry JP?

My Lord! It's suck.

When JH wanted to help the couple, he only made JP jealous but never tried to say anything to harsh. But this girl is too far. I never hate her before but now I changed my mind. I really dont like her.

Guest Banana Peel

Yay! Thank for reopening the thread!

I was so desperate o_o; I felt like I have no life. Lol.

Gah, I hoope that the ending is Jp&Jd, as much as I love JH. :(

Anyways, regarding the preview..I think it's preview for ep. 21?

I was kinda disappointed by the YJ&GE's scene in the flowers.

I thought it was suppose to be a kindly mannered scene, possibly lovingly,

but it just ends up being their usual arguments :/ Man, it was perfect setting!

I'm wondering what the puzzle accessory with initials are that she gave to YJ in the end.

And as for JK, showing off her little dress, I guess I understand her feeling.

It's obvious that she's doing it purposely, rubbing in every words she say to JD.

She didn't seem happy at all. Like when she was telling JD 'oh, imagine JP&JK's baby..'

she just wanted JD to be jealous. (which is quite irritating) but she already knows for sure

that JP has strong feelings for JD. I feel bad for her though, JP's like the first guy she's ever loved

and JD's like her very first friend and they both don't work out right for her.

So I think she's rubbing it all in JD's face before she cancels the marriage with JP (?) :P

Oh, and I'm so glad Woobin has more lines now! Even in the previews! lol!

Yayy Kim Joon <3

Edit: Lol the babies are so..weird! They each have JD's face with the guys' hairdos! ;)

V

Guest mysticalz

here is what JH and JD family would look like :D hopefully they will end up in the end :P (baby so cute :w00t: )

p08.jpg

and here is what JP and JD family would look like :) not really a fan of this ship but.......

p07.jpg

credit:kbites

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

^

LOL wow those babies look pretty weird

im sure thats not really how they will look

but man i also think that JK is a bit weird rite now

she wants to help but shes really not lol 0_0

Guest mysticalz

since there is mention of the PD doing a different ending ...i think (merely speculation) the ending will be an open-ended....the PD will want to please both JP and JD shipper and JH and JD shipper. coz they dont want chaos, riot and bombing to happen if they dont please one side or the other :vicx: ..... in the end of this drama ..it will end like we dont know who really JD end up with......some people may say JD end up with JH and some may say to JP and no one really knows the answer because the ending is open to the viewers speculation :wacko: ..........if the PD made this kind of ending....would both shippers be happy and satisfied ans will stop the never ending bantering about who JD really deserve?...............maybe not but at least the PD left the ending to our imagination and us to fill up the gaps :P

I'm 110% sure it's a JP/JD's ending in BOF, but in a different way than the Japanese's HYD, the Taiwanese's MG, and the animation's ending. There's no way the writer/PD is going to kill the story with JH/JD's ending after all the obstacles and struggles JP/JD had been through. It would defeat the purpose or theory that love conquers all. However, the different ending could also referred to Gaeul and YJ's happy ending.

Guest KristyS

I'm 110% sure it's a JP/JD's ending in BOF, but in a different way than the Japanese's HYD, the Taiwanese's MG, and the animation's ending. There's no way the writer/PD is going to kill the story with JH/JD's ending after all the obstacles and struggles JP/JD had been through. It would defeat the purpose or theory that love conquers all. However, the different ending could also referred to Gaeul and YJ's happy ending.

Im with you on that >=P ! It'd be really irritating to see JP & JD not end up together after all of the obstacles they've been through. As much as I like JP and JD together, I have to admit that JD and JH do make a great couple because they can understand one another.

And what time will this be airing tmr ? Where would i be able to watch it live ?

Guest Saiyu

D:

Am I the only one who's wondering why Jandi let Jihoo sleep in wet clothes in Episode 19?

It broke my heart to see Jihoo crying like that, oh lord. ; _;

i hope the Umi arc will be as short-lived as the Haje arc.

come to think of it, both JD and JP has equal no. of obstacles in the way haha.

JD - JH (constant); Haje (temporal)

JP - JK (constant); Umi-girl (temporal)

it kinda evens out the playing field when seen this way?

Guest JunsuLove

D:

Am I the only one who's wondering why Jandi let Jihoo sleep in wet clothes in Episode 19?

It broke my heart to see Jihoo crying like that, oh lord. ; _;

Oh, I know! I was wondering the same thing, lol.

'cause at the ski resort, Jun Pyo took off Jan Di's clothes..

I figured Jan Di would do the same..

But if the ending does come to a JP+JD, I won't complain, but I'd be so heartbroken for Ji Hoo..

Does anyone know what time the drama would be airing in Eastern US time?

Guest ml_87

since there is mention of the PD doing a different ending ...i think (merely speculation) the ending will be an open-ended....the PD will want to please both JP and JD shipper and JH and JD shipper. coz they dont want chaos, riot and bombing to happen if they dont please one side or the other :vicx: ..... in the end of this drama ..it will end like we dont know who really JD end up with......some people may say JD end up with JH and some may say to JP and no one really knows the answer because the ending is open to the viewers speculation :wacko: ..........if the PD made this kind of ending....would both shippers be happy and satisfied ans will stop the never ending bantering about who JD really deserve?...............maybe not but at least the PD left the ending to our imagination and us to fill up the gaps :P

i'm sorry to say this but i really hate this kind of ending. so all of the obstacles that JP-JD overcome are meangless? it must be JP-JD. even JH-JD is impossible! <_<

yeah, JH-JD know each other well. but that is called best friend. i cant see the thing called love between them. i have to say JH-JD moments somtimes are boring ;)

but i really admire F4fan when she realizes JK's intention. honestly, i was so angried with her when she dressing in front of JD. it looks like she is making fun of JD " it's not u but me who is going to marry JP"

so JH and Jk are quite similar, right? :lol:

Guest webby

^ Thank you dear! I really do hope we will get to see this kiss reconciliation from our Joondi couple. That scene sounds really really romantic. I can just imagine Joon Pyo looking deep into Jan Di's eyes, calling her name. :blush: I sure miss them to bits.

I sure hope junpyo would gaze at jandi as adoringly as he did in the bar scene in epi3. That is still his best gaze ever and I don't understand why he never quite looked at her the same way when they were dating in epi 8,9,10, and 12. :huh: I miss the old jundi moments though i'm all looking forward to junpyo once again being on the upperhand and pushing jandi's buttons in tomorrow's episode.

As for the photoshopped couple with babies. i'd say jihoo's baby looks cuter, though jandi junpyo's faces looked more well matched as a couple.

Thank you Rebby for reopening the thread! BOF is not quite the same with the thread closed. i shall adhere to the max 5 posts per day on this thread rule.

Guest F4fan

Of all the endings, I would hate the open-ending one the most. I would rather she just throw hands up in the air and say that she chooses no one and goes off to medical school and join Doctors Without Borders afterwards. Following in the footsteps of her idol, SEH.

For folks living in the U.S., you can catch the show on KBS2 via whatever outlet you can get online at 9am EST. It use to be 8am EST but Daylight Savings Time changed it.

From the BTS and fan pics of filming on Jeju Island, we are getting a strong hint that JH gives up JD again.

Its not that JD doesn't know how JH feels for her, she does. Its just that she can't return the same feelings. That's why she is going to work hard to reconcile him with his grandfather. Being with his grandfather will bring him happiness also. Though, one of the advice my mother gave me was to marry the guy who loves you most so he will care for you if you can't find mutual love. If you love the guy the most and he doesn't feel the same way back, you will only have heartbreak.

EDIT: And what's up with the conversation with JH and JP at the pool in Episode 21 preview? JP thinking that he couldn't live without JH and getting his strength from him? WHATTT?? JP, what's wrong with you? Has your masculinity been fried?

Guest kawaiixgrl

you guys know the viola song that comes up everytime theres a sad scene in the new episodes?

does anyone know what that piece is called? im inlove with it.

reminds me of final fantasy

^ :lol: Haha.. ha..ha.......haa..?? :o

I see where you're going!~ But.. i actually think it would start up more fire for the PD. *whao, just thinking about an open-ended ending makes me very... :mellow: Actually, no side would be satisfied. :lol: But, i must admit that i'd rather see an open-ended ending than see Jan Di end up with Ji Hoo. The reason so is because of what the Joon Di thread has been existing for and what pralee pointed out.xD Joon Pyo and Jan Di has been through so much together, there are so many people who love them~ but they choose to be together and therefore, they must endure the pain and learn from the obstacles that come with their decision. I'm definitely sure that Joon Pyo and Jan Di will end up together~ but of course, it'll be executed differently from the other versions, including the manga. :)

I love Ji Hoo too.. He's always had his chance with Jan Di~~ but just like Jae Kyung, he came too late.

Wow, in actuality~ Ji Hoo and Jae Kyung have many things in common.xD

Guest starlight tears

i'm sorry to say this but i really hate this kind of ending. so all of the obstacles that JP-JD overcome are meangless? it must be JP-JD. even JH-JD is impossible! <_<

yeah, JH-JD know each other well. but that is called best friend. i cant see the thing called love between them. i have to say JH-JD moments somtimes are boring ;)

but i really admire F4fan when she realizes JK's intention. honestly, i was so angried with her when she dressing in front of JD. it looks like she is making fun of JD " it's not u but me who is going to marry JP"

so JH and Jk are quite similar, right? :lol:

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! But

I know i sometimes doubted JH friendship with JP but still i think it helps JP think and make effort to show JD that he still cares but JK is definitely not a friend - after she found out that JP is still in love with JD she just want JD to be close to her so she can watch her. ( you know the first step to defeat your enemy is to befriend your enemy so you know what how you can defeat her) My Gosh, How dare she ask JD to be her bridesmaid and i read that she also told JD that she will not let go of JP. Sick girl! I hate that i will see her till Ep.22. That's too much! PD help please let her go in Ep.21.

Guest krcoffee

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! But

I know i sometimes doubted JH friendship with JP but still i think it helps JP think and make effort to show JD that he still cares but JK is definitely not a friend - after she found out that JP is still in love with JD she just want JD to be close to her so she can watch her. ( you know the first step to defeat your enemy is to befriend your enemy so you know what how you can defeat her) My Gosh, How dare she ask JD to be her bridesmaid and i read that she also told JD that she will not let go of JP. Sick girl! I hate that i will see her till Ep.22. That's too much! PD help please let her go in Ep.21.

Thank you for re-opening this thread. (: I'm so BOF-deprived. And it's so much better to hear BOF news from here..

because this is the thread where so many of us pin our hopes on..

Goo JunPyo, get your senses back. Do something or you can't just plainly say you love Jan Di.

Ji Hoo is doing everything for her, and you're only holding back. I can't wait for WED, where I get to see the subbed versions.