[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ml_87

guys, calm down! the spoiler may be wrong ^^

but i hope it's true ^^. becauz Jk absolutely realized JP-JD relationship and what she's doing ias to help them make up. if she doesnt stay at JP's house, i cant imahine what ma ma kang will do to JD :( . also, she asks JD to be her bridesmaid. maybe, JP and JD will escapse ^^

about the weddings 'pic of JH_JD, it'll be a happy memory for him cauz she will go to JP. ( i myself really hate this) >"<

the problem here is in the spoiler, why JP dosent have any resistance to the wedding. at the end of epsiode 19, he asserted firmly, didnt he? >"<

btw, the pics at jeju's airport clearly shows that JP takes JD there to say goodbye to the Monkey ^^

There is nothing significant that really holds root in JK and JP's relationship. Not one defining moment where their relationship changed from friendship to lovers. You brought up the Macau scene but again the scene was brief. Nothing really transpired other then her meeting him for the first time and finding out how weird and childish he was. I wouldn't go as far as saying she was deeply impressed, after all it was only the first encounter-- a transition scene. What I was trying to get across is that she loves the ideal of Jun-pyo and what he could be for her, but she does not love him. Not technically. She hasn't seen the caring side of Jun-pyo in relation to her. She has seen that he does cares for Jan-di and there is history there. She hasn't seen how he can be when he is with his friends-- having a good time, or when he is with Jan-di from their previous dates. His dynamic is different then.

Their (JP and JK's) moments they spend together there is still an awkwardness and often times Jun-pyo forces himself to go along with the ride. He still holds up his guard when he is around JK, therefore there hasn't been much growth in their relationship. Even when she mentioned how she hated eating breakfast alone, which was something he could relate to, he held back and his thoughts roamed over to Jan-di. JK is oblivious to this and is happy that he is just there. She cannot love him yet because she doesn't know him well enough. I would guess she likes him a lot from what she has been presented with and has seen but even then it pales in comparison to what JD has with JP. There isn't enough to go on to call it love just yet.

I dont think that JP only thought about Jandi when eating breakfast with JK. When she said how much she hate eating alone in the big table, JP flashed back to his childhood and I think this is the first time he did not hate her. JK is as lonely as him. They have the same burden.

When JK used her own hands to give fish to JP, he remembered how Jandi's mum did it and took a deep look at JK. The look is quite sad, understanding and somehow...a little sympathetic. May be he did realize how much JK like him.

I said JK was impressed by JP because he is quite strange and rude in Macau. Do you think that somebody could hug JK without receiving the punch or kicking? I am sure that nobody can do that to her that's why she is so shock and impressed. But after ep 19, she started to love him. Not the rich, handsome Goo Jun Pyo but the man who never ever lets his woman go and holds on to the friendship. She starts to understand him.

If the bond of Jandi and JP is understanding and sharing, the bond of JP and JK is similarity. They are mirrors for each other. When JK tried to get JP's heart, she did the same things JP had done to get Jandi's.

We know that JP did not love JK. But for her I am sure that it is her first love .

Guest inaho

guys, calm down! the spoiler may be wrong ^^

but i hope it's true ^^. becauz Jk absolutely realized JP-JD relationship and what she's doing ias to help them make up. if she doesnt stay at JP's house, i cant imahine what ma ma kang will do to JD :( . also, she asks JD to be her bridesmaid. maybe, JP and JD will escapse ^^

about the weddings 'pic of JH_JD, it'll be a happy memory for him cauz she will go to JP. ( i myself really hate this) >"<

the problem here is in the spoiler, why JP dosent have any resistance to the wedding. at the end of epsiode 19, he asserted firmly, didnt he? >"<

btw, the pics at jeju's airport clearly shows that JP takes JD there to say goodbye to the Monkey ^^

JP may have been spending too many days with Mama Kang, he needs to be immunize once again so as not follow her whims the moment she rangs the bell.....

he needs some conditioning to the core once more and be completely desensitized on all things Mama Kang and JK related.....he needs a total over haul

Guest F4fan

this is what I think attracted all of them to JD in the first place.....which is human nature, we always vie for something we don't have and always pin somebody if they have it either consciously or unconsciously

I had to smile when Mama Kang said that JD had the skill to lure guys. She does (JP, JH, JaeHae, F2, Grandfather - I guess most of the guys on the show except for Min (lol!) ) and she doesn't do it by even flirting with them or being sexy but with just her warm and caring personality.

Guest kasinaman

oh my god...that spoiler, that's just terrible, i hope it's not true.

especially that part when jh/jd wear tux/wedding dress and she kisses him on the cheek. ARGH!!! everybody is complaining about JK and JP but what about JH/JD!? they're always together and now a kiss too!?! From what I remember Makino never made a move on Rui after she fell in love with Domyouji, what the frikk is this!? If the ending changes to JH/JD or even if they have an alternate ending I'll seriously go crazy, I hope it's not true and I hope they're not entertaining that idea just to please these crazy netizens. I hope I'm not the only one!!!!

Guest inaho

I dont think that JP only thought about Jandi when eating breakfast with JK. When she said how much she hate eating alone in the big table, JP flashed back to his childhood and I think this is the first time he did not hate her. JK is as lonely as him. They have the same burden.

When JK used her own hands to give fish to JP, he remembered how Jandi's mum did it and took a deep look at JK. The look is quite sad, understanding and somehow...a little sympathetic. May be he did realize how much JK like him.

I said JK was impressed by JP because he is quite strange and rude in Macau. Do you think that somebody could hug JK without receiving the punch or kicking? I am sure that nobody can do that to her that's why she is so shock and impressed. But after ep 19, she started to love him. Not the rich, handsome Goo Jun Pyo but the man who never ever lets his woman go and holds on to the friendship. She starts to understand him.

If the bond of Jandi and JP is understanding and sharing, the bond of JP and JK is similarity. They are mirrors for each other. When JK tried to get JP's heart, she did the same things JP had done to get Jandi's.

We know that JP did not love JK. But for her I am sure that it is her first love .

I completely understand where JK is coming from but it doesn't make sense how she completely pins herself to JP when she has been rebuff so many times........

she should to start making appointments soon with her physician or else it would be too late for her, she's clearly intoxicated enough even an AA meeting won't save her the moment she starts hallucinating....

----

maybe I said too much but hey blame it on human nature.....

Guest kimngoc266

Yeah, the pictures look like JP and JD are saying good bye to JK at the airport. This is similar to the Japanese version.

Yes, JK is gone, more JP and Jd moments please.

oh my god...that spoiler, that's just terrible, i hope it's not true.

especially that part when jh/jd wear tux/wedding dress and she kisses him on the cheek. ARGH!!! everybody is complaining about JK and JP but what about JH/JD!? they're always together and now a kiss too!?! From what I remember Makino never made a move on Rui after she fell in love with Domyouji, what the frikk is this!? If the ending changes to JH/JD or even if they have an alternate ending I'll seriously go crazy, I hope it's not true and I hope they're not entertaining that idea just to please these crazy netizens. I hope I'm not the only one!!!!

I think I will hate that part too. But the reason I will hate it is because it will hurt JH more. I dont like that. Why are they torturing him? & why must Jandi kiss him on the cheek? It will hurt him even more.

*sigh* I guess I will just wait and see what happens.

i think the moral of this drama is, "you don't end up with your soulmate."

Sorry for cutting your post . . .

In life you rarely end up with someone who is similar to you or what you think is your ideal partner. More often than not (and is a good thing) you end up with someone totally the opposite of what you think you want, or opposite to who you are.

Makes life more interesting. Gives you the opportunity to extend yourself and widen your boundaries. That is why JD and JP is still the ideal pair, they wont grow bored with each other til the end.

Guest cheng26

Yeah, the pictures look like JP and JD are saying good bye to JK at the airport. This is similar to the Japanese version.

Yes, JK is gone, more JP and Jd moments please.

Or it could be they are waiting for JK to arrive so they can head on over to the island. It doesn't seem like JK is going anywhere, especially after reading the spoiler. She obviously just waged a "I will not give up JP" war and of course she's going to win because JD already given up. This is definitely looking like a JK-JP ending, WOW Kversion will make BOF history.

Guest Bamidele

Jae Gyeong makes two requests of Chairwoman Kang - one is to let Jan Di stay at the house and the second is to let Jae Gyeong move in as well.

Man I really realy hope that she doesn't move in...awkward much.

Guest Daiquiri

Sorry to cut your post

Yeah but JanDi doesn't know that >.> We saw it all but she didn't. He is fighting by himself; crying all alone. I think that she did catch some vibes that he still cares about her and wants to be by her side. But you can't blame her for not getting the whole picture when he gives mixed signals (to her) like hugging her one day and ignored her the next day. As for jealousy, I guess that she caught that too, but since they aren't together anymore and that he was the one who said that he didn't want her, she probably took it as if JP was just a control freak. I know I would if my ex would still be getting mad at me when I'm around other guys, especially if he was the one who dumped me. We also have to remember that JD still thinks that something did happen between JP and JK that night(maybe JK explained herself during the visit to JD's attic house but we still don't know if it had happened) and she never got an explanation as for why he dumpted her so harshly in Macau. As much as JD still loves JP(which I believe she does), I don't think that she's the type who'd want to intefere with 1- an engaged man or 2- someone who had dumped her after making so much promises, and JP happens to fall into both category. It's sad because I really miss them being together, I just can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel (yet)

Well I was more-so talking about why Jun-pyo loves Jan-di than the other way around. I'm sorry if my post confused you? Of course Jan-di doesn't see or knows what he is thinking. Despite what she said in the truth game in the last episode, I wouldn't say she's giving up because she no longer cares for him but more so out of respecting JK and what Mama Kang had said to her. She knows there are boundaries that are not meant to be crossed. What's great about all of the obstacles between these two, is that if they can overcome this, it's a love that was worth fighting for. We can't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now but perhaps these upcoming episodes will delve further on that. The love is still there, it's just broken due to circumstances (most of it being Mama Kang). She might not understand his antics, such as when he moved in next door, but she's not completely oblivious. He wants something but she's not sure if she can give it to him at this point. Plus we can't forget those longing side glances too.

I never said he was only thinking about Jan-di while he was eating. However, his thoughts eventually went back to Jan-di. Even when she mentioned how lonely it was for her, he still did not relish with her. He remains closed off. At one point or another it always reverts back to JD. His mind is constantly consumed by Jan-di. Even on their dates or when they were shopping for groceries, etc. It always goes back to Jan-di. If JK really loved JP and by now she surely sees that JD and JP had a history, then she would give him up and let him be happy. Love cannot be forced. That is where JK's thinking is flawed. She hopes that by acting like a couple they will essentially become one.

Of course JP knows how much JK likes him-- she practically throws herself at him everytime, but he can't give her what she wants. He's said that too. The reason JK won't give up is because she is like JP. She doesn't believe in giving up. The only way I could see JP ever falling for JK is if she suddenly became JD's clone. JP loves JD because of what she offers and has. JK doesn't have a family like JD's, she doesn't have JD's charisma, etc. Also, JD changed JP in the process as well. He is less violent and sees that money really can't buy you everything. I think sheherizade3 even went in depth in a previous post about what JD offers and why it is JP likes her. Sure both JP and JK are very similar in personalities but JP doesn't want an exact replica of himself. I don't know about you but how many people would want to date someone who is exactly like them in every single way. As much as relationships are built on compatibility, it is also what you can offer (something new) to a relationship.

Again, as for the Macau scene, he wasn't intentionally hugging her. When he was getting the shoes, he grabbed her and she whirled and fell into his arms (one word: momentum). I think she was-- like you said-- shocked because this was all new and very strange for her. Once she realized what JP would be for her (her fiancee), I think she became to warm up to the idea of them being a couple even more. She jumped into this notion after barely knowing him.

Phew I'm calling it a night. I got sidetracked from my paper again.

Guest tofumui

even tho JaeKyung confirms that JunPyo and herself will not end up together.. i still feel sad knowing that JanDi is hurting now..

thanks yogurutu for the spoilers.. i can't wait to watch the next episode now..

Samsung releases 'Flower Boys Phone'

awww i wish the phone was also sold here.. :tears: they're so smart to market it with additional casings and battery covers, etc and to make it SOS in case of emergency is a great marketing tool.. i wonder how much it would cost if it were sold here (i believe it's 1:100) which means it would be almost 600 dollars.. eek :crazy:

Boys Over Flowers Cast in Trouble

oh no, it sounds bad.. i have noticed that each time i see them it's like they get thinner and thinner or more pale.. like they are lacking sleep.. and their bags are HUGE.. almost bigger than their eyes.. it's like they've got panda eyes.. :tears:

hopefully each actors management team shouldn't schedule any activities for them until after the filming that would give them a few extra hours to catch some naps..

sth to make u guys happier^^ i copy from GHS' thread. tell me if it is not allowed , ths ^^

It seems that LMH, GHS, and LMJ (plays JK) went out to eat with the staff of the drama when they were done shooting in Jeju.

The seating arrangement was Minho, hyeSun, Staff, Staff

Staff, LMJ, Director, Staff

There was a student nearby that really liked JD's character so she followed her style and Mino made a comment about how the girl looked prettier than JD while biting his finger. HS reacted with a playful "what?" and returned to her eating

HS got something caught in her throat and Mino helped her by patting her back to let the food go down. HS resumed her eating and grabbed a chicken drumstick and concentrated on eating it. Watching an intense HS over her food, MInho gave out a laugh.

Mino kept spilling his food and HS playfully joked, "Are you a kid? Why do you keep spilling your food" and followed with a laugh.

It seems that Mino doesn't eat that much, HS eats as much if not more than him

From http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/

aww it does seem like MinHo and HyeSun have a really friendly relationship.. they can joke around together while eating after filming in Jeju.. i remember there was another mention of them during break and HyeSun grabbing MinHo's chips to eat too..

Episode 20 and 21 spoilers, according to the supposed script going around on the Internet

what is JaeKyung doing.. omg here i was thinking she will give up on JunPyo but it seems she has to butt herself in everywhere and making it hard for the couple to get back together.. what's her problem.. argh

Guest xx-outsider-xx

haha, the question is: Where is Woo Bin's house?? :mellow:

hihihihihihimuahahahahahahakuangkuangkuangkwakakakaka. don't know why. this particular statement just plain hilarious to me.

like some people have mentioned..a relationship with JH can be pretty boring. But dont you guys think that a relationship with JP would be very tiring?

I dunno...If I were to meet someone like JP, I think I would rip my hair off. lol. Yeah, sure he may love me but he would definitely drive me crazy to the point of insanity.

So here's what I think...Jandi should not end up with any of them.

Maybe she should just focus on Medical School and all.

That's why a girl who has a boyfriend like junpyo must have a bestfriend like jihoo, or else she will go mad.

BY the way, if people hate jk for fighting for her love despite a friendship at stake, you guys are soo going to hate Kim Hyun joong in real life. In recent Happy Together show, he said (a couple of times actually, not just in happy together) that if he's in the situation to choose between love and friendship, he will choose love. he will do anything to win the girl's heart. hehe. if a guy does that, girls call him manly. but if a girl does that, the other girls call her a witch. lol.

Guest dunlop09

i think the moral of this drama is, "you don't end up with your soulmate."

Sorry for cutting your post . . .

In life you rarely end up with someone who is similar to you or what you think is your ideal partner. More often than not (and is a good thing) you end up with someone totally the opposite of what you think you want, or opposite to who you are.

Makes life more interesting. Gives you the opportunity to extend yourself and widen your boundaries. That is why JD and JP is still the ideal pair, they wont grow bored with each other til the end.

Yea, your right. If two people were completely alike, and had everything in common, how will they ever learn from each other? A person cannot develop patience if their patience is never tested, a person cannot develop love is their love is never tested, etc.

------------------------------

Anyway someone on the GHS thread found this little story thing about LMH and GHS.

제주도에서 공항촬영하고 준표잔디재경+스텝들이랑

식사하러 갔나봐요

자리는

준표잔디스텝스텝

스텝재경감독스텝

이렇게 앉았대요

글고 요 후기쓴 학생 친구가 잔디를 너무 좋아해서

잔디머리같은거 좀 따라했나봐요 피부도 하얗다고하고

그거보고 민호가 잔디 닮은거같다 하더니

쿠한테 이 친구가 더 이쁜거같다며 숟가락을 입에 물고 웃었다네요

그러니까 쿠가 뭐?! 이러더니 다시 밥을 먹더라고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

쿠 밥먹다가 목에 뭐가 걸렸는지 켁켁거리니까

민호가 등짝 세게 후려쳐줬다고 ㅋㅋ 그러니까 쿠 다시 밥에 열중 ㅋㅋ

닭다리도 잡고 진지하게 뜯었다네요

민호도 닭다리 뜯는 쿠보고 피식 웃었다고하고 ㅋㅋ

아니 이건 뭐 실제가 더 금잔디 ㅋㅋㅋ

민호가 밥먹으면서 자꾸 흘리니까 쿠가 너가 애기냐고 왜 이렇게 흘리냐며

웃었다고도하고

민호보다 혜선이가 더 많이 먹었다네요

민호는 밥을 많이 안먹나봐요

체력을 위해서 많이 먹어야지~!!!!!

作者:惠善Love/Baidu

JP, JD, JK, and the staff must have gone to eat after filming the Airport scene.

The seating was:

JP, JD, Staff, Staff

Staff, JK, PD, Staff

This is how they sat

A student nearby must have really liked JD

she imitated JD's hair style and complexion

Seeing this, Minho commented about how much the student looked like JD

With a spoon in his mouth, he laughed as he told Koo(GHS) that the student looked prettier

Koo responded with a "What?!", then went back to eating hahahaha

While Koo was eating, something must have gotten caught in her throat, she started coughing

Minho smacked her back really hard haha(the word used literally means "whip" LOL) In response, Koo went back to eating haha

They say she grabbed a drumstick and took hearty bites

Minho let out a small laugh seeing Koo eating the drumstick haha

Well, she's more JD in real life hahaha

Minho kept spilling while he was eating, so Koo laughed asking, "What are you a baby? Why do you spill so much?"

They said Hye Sun ate more than Minho.

I guess Min Ho does not eat a lot

You should eat more for your health~!!!!!

sorry, it didn't really get the tone of the writer that accurately. It was more comical and funny than what I translated. I just didn't know how to express some of the korean in english :blush: It seems that this was not a first-hand account, because the writer uses word like "it was said..." or "They say...".

Guest cheng26

even tho JaeKyung confirms that JunPyo and herself will not end up together.. i still feel sad knowing that JanDi is hurting now..

That was not recent, probably the script hasn't been change yet. Originally JP and JD was supposed to have a 'happily after' but with her still around, the possibility of JH-JD ending is very high.

Guest eternitygoddess

Plus the fact that he does everything for himself because he seems to barely have any servants, that saves him money too.

I think JH has bodyguards. I remember seeing him with black-suit-clad men.

I'm beginning to suspect that KBS/Group 8 is releasing the scripts themselves. We've been getting scripts for 18, 19, 20 that are DEAD ON.

These scripts are all over the internet, so KBS/Group 8 should know what's going on by now. One would think that they'd release a statement or go into panic mode.

The fact that nothing has been said, and they're continuing on like nothing's happened makes me really suspicious.

It's a bizarre situation.

That was not recent, probably the script hasn't been change yet. Originally JP and JD was supposed to have a 'happily after' but with her still around, the possibility of JH-JD ending is very high.

The interview where she revealed that was fairly recent, around today or yesterday. So that should lay your worries to rest.

BTS . 11.3.09 . jeju island.

credit: dc gallery

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8311/viewimagew.jpg

^ Oh gosh, i love those white pants on our Joon Pyo/Min Ho :rolleyes: .. And the way he's standing. :lol: His long legs.........^^ *oki'llstopit* :phew:

I must say, if it wasn't for Joon Di~~ i'd probably be watching for F4's sense of fashion. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways....:D

Even though i never doubted JOON DI's fated ending together, i think it has pretty much been made clear by Lee Min Jung herself when she said she will have less anti-fans by the end of the drama. :lol: ~~ what a funny way to spoil the ending.^^ But that was a clear reassurance, plus~ now we have the Jeju Island photos to confirm, possibly, the leave of Jae Kyung.. So... Joondifieds, we needn't worry. ;)

Haha,,, i'd probably want to avoid a guy like Joon Pyo in reality. :lol: BUT only upon first impression and from the ways he would torture me afterwards~~ because if he did manage to help cook for me and gave me a fireworks show and all those other cute things, it is likely that i'd fall for him in the longrun.. :ph34r: His money would surely be an annoyance to me. <_<

Can someone confirm when LMJ said that JK will help JD-JP back together?

Was it early on or just recently? Too many speculations are boggling the brain.

I think we will look back after the last episode and laugh about this. JP-JH-JD-JK , all the Js have caused uproar and worries. With other versions, we KNOW how it will end. It was all filmed beforehand and they followed the gist of the manga.

With this version, all are nervous because the PD can just change the script anytime. Still, I will hunt the PD down if anything other than a HYD ending occurs.