[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest thumaiduong

Hi - I'm a silent lurker but where are you watching this? My usual youtube haunts have all been shut down...

Guest heosuautit

:ph34r: May the evil witch has used a private satellite to spy on Jan Di then she will know clearly where Jan Di comes, then asks a spy to put a hidden camera on her room. Or her spies did shake hand with BOF's PD nim to take the photo at the film set :lol::phew:

What the heck with your mind PD nim??? Do you want to us know that JK's character is your favorite character now ?Shiregu is not annoying like that, please stopping spoilers the original character :crazy: I'm sick of JK and JP, it is like that they are a couple now :wacko: . By the way, yayaya KBS, you are really a super duper liar, KBS really bombs us tonight. BIG LIAR>>>>KBS :angry:

[/quot

<_< if thats true, pls so PD up now on - don´t let mrs Kang do whatever she´s up to, and give us more JP-JD moments. I have already enough of JK!!!

Guest doremii*

I think I liked it better in the JP version where Tsukasa just pushed away Shigeru (literally) everytime he saw her.

JP & JK are starting to get pretty close.. I don't wanna end up feeling bad for her and hating JP (unless PD actually changes the couples.. but I don't see that happening)

at the same time.. I love the quietness of JH & JD's relationship.. hmm

at this point.. I don't want JD & JP together =X JP has been annoying this season. He rejects JD harshly in Macau then comes back to Korea and tries to get cloes to her again without telling her why he really broke up with her in the first place. He's just not doing it for me anymore. Jihoo at this point is just such a better person for JD.. I don't understand why she hasn't seen it yet.

Guest boraah

:ph34r: May the evil witch has used a private satellite to spy on Jan Di then she will know clearly where Jan Di comes, then asks a spy to put a hidden camera on her room. Or her spies did shake hand with BOF's PD nim to take the photo at the film set :lol::phew:

What the heck with your mind PD nim??? Do you want to us know that JK's character is your favorite character now ?Shiregu is not annoying like that, please stopping spoilers the original character :crazy: I'm sick of JK and JP, it is like that they are a couple now :wacko: . By the way, yayaya KBS, you are really a super duper liar, KBS really bombs us tonight. BIG LIAR>>>>KBS :angry:

[/quot

<_< if thats true, pls so PD up now on - don´t let mrs Kang do whatever she´s up to, and give us more JP-JD moments. I have already enough of JK!!!

Actually... JP rejected JK at the end and said they rather be friends then lovers.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I can said that, today is Jae Kyung Jun Pyo's episode

I hate the way Jun Pyo always do anything when Jae Kyung force him...

Play game with her, go to supermarket, even go to Jan Di house

Did Jun Pyo dunno that is really hurt Jan Di?

Junpyo following along with jaekyung is JUST THE SAME AS jandi always following along with Jihoo. JK to JP is probably what JH is to JD - kindred spirits. Except that perhaps JH being around Jandi isn't really in-your-face obvious because these two together is always in a calm, quiet manner, as oppose to JK and JP, which is always loud and clear, which makes them being together sort of stand out more than jihoo n jandi together. That's how their personalities are. But Jandi when she's with junpyo she becomes loud, and junpyo when with jandi, he can be soft and quiet (well, if he feels like it. lol)

Guest boraah

^^ LOL... sometimes we cannot think too hard about these things. I mean, obviously the pics were taken (like BTS) and it's part of choppy editing problem. Bear in mind that they edit and prepare the episode before it airs. (Don't really know the timeline) So things do get rushed.

The PD should bear in mind the wrath of all JoonDi shippers....GRR

Don't worry... at the end of episode 19... JK relized that her and JunPyo can't be lovers.

Don't worry... at the end of episode 19... JK relized that her and JunPyo can't be lovers.

Thanks for giving me hope... I was wondering what she said to herself at the end of the episode after JP had gone away. Do you mind translating what she said? :blush:

Guest ml_87

oh, guys, i dont worry about JK, when she invites JP to JD house, i know that she wants to be their friends. the problem here is JH. he needs to be out of JP-JD's relationship (sorry HJ's fans) :( but i cant bear any more sweet scene of JH-JD. i have never felt their scenes so annoyed before. but today episode is totally disappointed. i cant understand what JD thinks? do u guys think that she falls for JH now? i want to beat the PD! sorry to say that. but i'm crazy now. it all thanks to u, PD nim >"<

btw,

what JD relied to JP's question in the "truth game" makes JP hurt, right? i felt hurt to when hearing her say that

BUT

sth' bright here. ma ma kang discovered that the secretary didnt tell her what JP was doing.so u see, he's JP's side. i hope that he will tell JD the reasons why JP ignored her. and JK will tell her what happened between her and JP.

Guest flo27

I want JP and JD moments. I'm quite disappointed seeing more JP and JK moments...why is it that she's still there?

when JP and JK were together I totally didn't like it especially when it seems that their showing that these two could be a great pair....hey still nothing beats JP and JD pairing....I wish JK would just disappear right away, I had enough of her....

Guest trangx

Did JK give JD the necklace back, OMG I missed the scene that JP hold it or it was just a CF foto?[/size]

as of now JK still has the necklace. grrr i think she needs to give it BACK TO IT'S rightful owner!

Guest kje_chocolate

Did JK give JD the necklace back, OMG I missed the scene that JP hold it or it was just a CF foto?[/size]

Jae Kyung still not give back the necklace.

Maybe you remember from Dunkin Donut CF of Min Ho ^^

49b67c7b256b8_f.jpg

49b67f10389eb_f.jpg

49b67f13409dd_f.jpg

49b67f16beb47_f.jpg

49b67f19b71ed_f.jpg

49b67f2016b80_f.jpg

49b67f23435ac_f.jpg

Ok, allow me to vent my frustration first.

1) WHY show the maid scene in the preview if they are not going to show it in this episode?? Big anticipation will lead to great disappointment like how I’m feeling now. I know… they probably edited out the scenes only today but still…

2) WHAT is with all the angst lately? I thought it was overwhelming when we have one scene with JH getting angry and then walking in the rain and immediately after, the scene changed to YJ getting drunk and frustrated over finding the right key to open the door. Has Woo Bin gotten over his embarrassment of being associated with mob? I’m off to buy lottery if one episode contains scenes of each of the F4 looking frustrated and angst-y.

3) WHY are there so much focus on JP-JK and JH-JD? I don’t dislike JK and I personally think she and LMH have great chemistry together. I am pretty sure JK is now secretly helping JP to get closer to JD even though she never said it out loud. However, seeing the way they played games or go grocery shopping, it looks like any moment JP may just accept JK. Ok, I know that JP is pretty tolerant towards JK becos he has become more mature and deep down, I think he’s seeing JK as someone quite similar to him. I’m confident of JP’s undying love towards JD but at this moment, PD-nim is giving a mixed signal that there might be a possibility between JP and JK and for jundi-shipper, this is a drag.

Likewise, I think JH is a dear to be so sweet and protective of JD but the scene with him holding JD’s hand to sleep and JD’s touching JH’s face? That seems to be another mixed signal to confuse us that JD could be falling for JH. I interpret JD’s expression as one of sympathy more than love but I somehow feel that she has totally given up on JP. Now tell me, HOW is JP going to win back JD?

That said, I do have some favourite moments in epi 19.

1) Truth or dare game.

- Woobin once again showed us his power by causing a dent in a metal container with a flick of his finger. This lead JD to agree to a kiss as a ‘dare’ instead of ‘finger-flicking punishment’.

- Thanks to Woobin’s strong finger, we have JH kissing YJ. Hilarious! But I wonder why he doesn’t want to answer the question.

- Woobin’s answer about which F3 he wants to marry. Hahaha, just look at the responses of F3 to his answer.

2) JP dumping the trolley with loads of instant noodles and him eating raw noodles. He is going to suffer from over dosage of MSG if he continues to eat instant noodles nonstop.

3) GE pouring water on YJ. Way to go, girl!

4) JP pretending to be reluctant at going out with JK even though he needs her help to get out of the house.

5) Not that I like the idea of JP-JK coupling but I do enjoy watching their grocery shopping. Mighty JP-nim never sample free food before. It’s adorable seeing him eat it even though some are forced down his throat by JK…

6) JP making eye signal to JH when he was dragged away and JH immediately contact the other F2 (or so I assume since the 3 appeared at JD’s house later). I love how JP will always signal to JH that JD is likely to be in danger because of the witch and the F3 will immediately turn up to protect JD.

Pity that JD didn't talk back to the witch outside her house. Not sure what the witch is saying since I do not understand Korean but looking at the witch's expression, I so hope that JD will just talk back. Guess they want to show that JD is someone with good manners?

So it’s one more week to the next episode… now I really wonder HOW JP and JD will get back together…