[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Katie3856

sorry to cut yr post. but i wonder who says this. the old maid or someone in the temple said that to JH. Oh, i really wish it's the old maid . if not, JH will not stop pursuing JD :tears:

I believe it's JH's grandpa that says this. Awhile back when he went to the porridge shop, he asked Jandi to research on why lotuses are so beautiful or something similiar to that. Someone correct me if Im wrong :lol:

Guest lilnahnah

Ah...again I'm gone for 2 days and the thread moves ahead 30 pages lol

Epi 18 bts pics

ps: i think those scenes were taken before jandi accident. Their clothing seems to be the same when both junpyo and jaekyung do the grocery shopping.

credits:BOF baidu

Ahh I'm so excited ! Looks like good times coming up :)

I believe it's JH's grandpa that says this. Awhile back when he went to the porridge shop, he asked Jandi to research on why lotuses are so beautiful or something similiar to that. Someone correct me if Im wrong :lol:

It was JH"s grandpa. I have a feeling that lotus line...will have a deeper meaning in future episodes. Definitely define who JD and her character and possibly how she will bridge the relationship btwn JH and his grandpa.

Guest F4fan

It was JH"s grandpa. I have a feeling that lotus line...will have a deeper meaning in future episodes. Definitely define who JD and her character and possibly how she will bridge the relationship btwn JH and his grandpa.

It concerns me that this line if said by Grandfather is said to JH. Its a "you should marry this woman" and if it's said to JH, it will only add to his pain.

It concerns me that this line if said by Grandfather is said to JH. Its a "you should marry this woman" and if it's said to JH, it will only add to his pain.

I bet it will be said by a monk when they visit a temple to JH. And it will mean that JD will help reunite JH and his grandpa.

Snowy22, thank you! Interesting photos. I wonder where that'll happen. I certainly hope Jae Kyung will not be there when Joon Pyo comes over to Jan Di's place...xD probably not~~ maybe they are from before ep17 got changed up.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest tinyxtina

don't know if this has been posted as yet. credit: kpculture

Episode 18 preview, translated from KBS:

“That young lady is like a lotus flower that can make mud clear. Hold her dearly (in high esteem). She’s a lotus who can make a family for you.”

As her mind struggles with all the events that occurred at the resort, Jan Di finds temporary peace at a Buddhist temple that she visits with Ji Hu on their way back to Seoul. However, when she arrives home, she is greeted with the news that her parents have decided to move to a fishing village.

Jun Pyo hears about the particulars regarding Jan Di’s [shoulder] injury from Yi Jeong and belatedly feels both guilt and regret. Jan Di, who has moved into a rooftop room [with her brother], is surprised when Jun Pyo unexpectedly shows up as her neighbour.

Ga Eul takes courage from her conversation with Eun Jae when she is told that it isn’t good for love to remain hidden or suppressed, and asks Yi Jeong out on a date. He firmly rejects her, but then turns up a few days later with a resolute expression in front of Ga Eul as she is leaving work.

what?! :blink: :blink: are you serious?! i almost peed in my pants. way too much excitement here.

Guest lilnahnah

I caught up on most of the last 30 pages I missed while I was away -.-;;

Netizens complain too much <_<

Seriously...

1) who wants to watch the same EXACT thing happen in EVERY single version of the drama?

2) we know that Jandi and Joonpyo are gonna end up together...I mean, that's the story...they're not gonna digress from that

and

3) it's a freaking drama for crying out loud -.-;;

I think people should realize...it's just a drama...

the people involved with making this drama should be able to have their own creative spin on things...it's their job

take a chill pill, leave all preconceived notions about the story at the back of your mind, and just enjoy

..I mean that's what it's all about, right? :)

Guest F4fan

I bet it will be said by a monk when they visit a temple to JH. And it will mean that JD will help reunite JH and his grandpa.

Ah... I see where you are coming from. "Make a family for you" -- I took it to mean she and he can make a family together. It could also mean -- she will help you become a family again, not including JD per se.

I like the second meaning much better. And a monk is a very good guess since they use "lotus" alot in their teachings.

Guest peanutboy

i think that your guess is correct, i remember jihoo's grandfather saying the same thing.

Guest boraah

don't know if this has been posted as yet. credit: kpculture

Episode 18 preview, translated from KBS:

“That young lady is like a lotus flower that can make mud clear. Hold her dearly (in high esteem). She’s a lotus who can make a family for you.”

As her mind struggles with all the events that occurred at the resort, Jan Di finds temporary peace at a Buddhist temple that she visits with Ji Hu on their way back to Seoul. However, when she arrives home, she is greeted with the news that her parents have decided to move to a fishing village.

Jun Pyo hears about the particulars regarding Jan Di’s [shoulder] injury from Yi Jeong and belatedly feels both guilt and regret. Jan Di, who has moved into a rooftop room [with her brother], is surprised when Jun Pyo unexpectedly shows up as her neighbour.

Ga Eul takes courage from her conversation with Eun Jae when she is told that it isn’t good for love to remain hidden or suppressed, and asks Yi Jeong out on a date. He firmly rejects her, but then turns up a few days later with a resolute expression in front of Ga Eul as she is leaving work.

You know... Gu-Eul is going to take Yi-Jeoung to Eun Jae's pottery school as a date. That's where Yi-Jeoung will finally meet his first love.

A couple more days and episode 18 will be released. Does anyone feel like they have been waiting forever for episode 18 to come out? I really want this fiancee thing to be over by the end of episode 19, but that doesn't seem like it. I wonder if we are going to see a tender JunDi moment... even if it's only for second... I am craving a JunDi moment real bad, but for right now the Jiho and Jandi moments will have to do.

JD as a maid in ep 19 long preview:

jandi.th.jpg

My heart is crushed! It really hurts me to see Jandi as a maid... I don't know why. I wonder how Mama Witch is going to react! I want to see her expression!

Guest ginny_potter

^ Oh wow, that's unbelievably fast. :) The maid arc is definitely a go for next week then, huh? This should be fun.

Guest Banana Peel

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1548/jandi.th.jpg

Yay! More Joondi moments <3

Is JP's mom going to be with them?

If so, darn. more troubled days..

I haven't read this as a manga,

so does anyone mind explaining WHY she's going to be a maid for JP's house?

It's kinda random..and weird because JD is a bold girl, and the fact that she's

working for the witch..? hmmm. <_<

Guest F4fan

http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jandi.jpg"]%7Boption%7Dhttp://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1548/jandi.th.jpg

Edit: Sorry, it just got released in Korea and I haven't seen it myself, just read the written preview from people who've seen it. I'm sure someone will post it on YT w/in the next 2 hours.

Poor GHS and JD. That is one ugly costume.

They couldn't have finished filming for Episode 19 yet, could they? They didn't have enough for 18 and they just started filming yesterday I think. I guess they could if they aren't going to too many locations.