[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest XiahxTiffany

Episode 15 i think is going to be one of the most heart breaking thrilling episode in the world

first of all JP will find out who his fiancee is going to be

same goes to the F3 and Jandi when Jandi sees the fiancee is her life saver

probably the fiancee will understand JD's feelings and maybe hand him over

orrr they are going to be really hating eachother

either way going to be an intense episode :)

Guest Dreamweaver2

here is picture that i found......do you think this is the ending scene of BOF........you could see in the picture Jun pyo have snorkle goggles around his neck (means he already overcome his fear of swimming) and jandi wearing the necklace that jun pyo gave her in ep 12 (just look at her neck to see the necklace coz its too small) :lol::o

193848959148278700pp2.jpg

Yikes! Where did u find this? I got "honeymoon" vibes as soon as I saw it!

Guest sennorita

Anybody knows wat's the song, which was played during the part when Jandi went up to Jihoo's room and thanked him.....? I don't seem to find it in the Boys Over Flowers OST that I have leh... :(

Is that the part where Jandi is going to leave for Macau? If so, the song is "A Little by Seo Jin Young"

:)

Guest lyptika

Wasn't someone looking for the retimed version of Ep 13 softsubs? :S Forgot the nickname...

Here's the DL link (Ental) http://www.mediafire.com/?hmyujhz5qno

Moohan/x264: http://www.mediafire.com/?qyzqm5wzymm

credits: translators at viikii.net

The kiss NGs cracked me up, especially directors comments xD

"I told you it's just a kiss, don't open you mouth!" and the 2nd NG "You both can go on a picnic with a lunchbox. Then you can stare at each other."

Guest izzit4me

Is that the part where Jandi is going to leave for Macau? If so, the song is "A Little by Seo Jin Young"

:)

Oh yes!!!! Now then realise! hahaha... thanks thanks! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Dreamweaver2

Oh.. so that's the direct translation of the song title!

It's not really goodbye as in the end, rather meaning they should embrace the world together.

Thanks for informing us. ^^

^^ No problem! Want some more reasons why this song was so perfect for Jun Pyo and Jan Di? In the duet by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli, one line sung by female translates into "Countries I never saw and shared with you, now, yes, I shall experience them." (Jan Di has done so little traveling!) And one line sung by male translates into "And, yes, I know that you are with me; you, my MOON, are here with me." Now, how perfefct is that?? *sigh*

I know viewers frequently criticize this production for bad editing or OST or even actor's looks/makeup/outfits, but I think this version is brilliant in bringing conversations or events from earlier episodes to foreshadow something that will happen later (case in point: JP opened a pen cap while in the cable car in ep 4, but what he wrote was not revealed until ep 8). Anyway, here's another scene of a conversation between JP and JD in the beginning of ep 4. This is the scene where F4 (minus JH) and JD are waiting to send off Seo Hyun at the airport. Check this out!

JD: Can I ask you a question?

JP: Are you not going to ask if I tell you not to? Do as you always do. It doesn't suit you.

JD: When you lie to someone, because you like that someone so much, hiding your own feelings for that person's sake, is that the right thing to do?

JP: Right, my butt! What the heck is that?! That's just being strangers, not liking that person. If the world ends the next day, you'll first die from regret!

JD: Gu Jun Pyo! ... You might not be dumb in everything after all!

JP: You just realized that now? It's my motto that it's better to regret after doing something rather than regretting for inaction.

Perhaps this indicates JP's maturity and growth since ep 4. But JP, please remember your motto and prove to the world that you're not dumb in everything after all!

one thing i didnt get about ep 14. so theres the scene where jandi has her bags packed and is saying bye to ji hoo and jihoo says something about going to the airport. then jihoo watches jandi walk away through the window. then all of a sudden jihoo is in her room waking her up in the middle of the night and then after that there's no mention of jandi leaving until the part where they meet Ming. i thought when jandi had her bags packed it meant she was on the way to the airport and when jihoo watches her through the window, hes watching her go back to korea, why the heck did the rest of the episode completely not continue from that point on and acted as if that "goodbye" scene never even happened? o.oa

Guest huangsy

one thing i didnt get about ep 14. so theres the scene where jandi has her bags packed and is saying bye to ji hoo and jihoo says something about going to the airport. then jihoo watches jandi walk away through the window. then all of a sudden jihoo is in her room waking her up in the middle of the night and then after that there's no mention of jandi leaving until the part where they meet Ming. i thought when jandi had her bags packed it meant she was on the way to the airport and when jihoo watches her through the window, hes watching her go back to korea, why the heck did the rest of the episode completely not continue from that point on and acted as if that "goodbye" scene never even happened? o.oa

Try watching again with subs.

JD with luggage bidding farewell to JH at his place was JH's flashback to the time JD was about to leave Korea to go to Macau to see JP. She was thankful to have met him, her sunbae/senior.

Then back to the present time, when JH and JD were in Macau and JH woke her up early in the morning to bring her to the bridge to meet JP. (Recall that the nite b4, JH had met JP by the pool and asked JP to meet JD just once).

Guest confessionD

Thanks lyptika for the retimed subs.

Does anyone have the retime softsubs for ep 14? I've the one which has a filesize of 1.5GB.. I don't know which version is that. :(

actually the part when JanDi had her bags and said bye to JiHoo and thanked him happened in the past.. JiHoo is just reminiscing it.. that scene really happened BEFORE JanDi go to Macao.. JiHoo only thought of it when he was thinking about Jandi.. then the reminiscing time stops and JiHoo woke up JanDi..

hope I've help you clear this part.. :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ thx for the video :)

a pringles commercial lol

sounds yummy going to get some rite now at the shhop lol

ty Lee Min hoo for getting me into pringeles again lol :)

Guest xsilentangel

For those who want a brief on eppie 15 here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D64VVUO8_gM

For those who are Kim Hyun Joong fans, an adorable mv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R664HnB3MKk#hq

So-Eul Lovers[Amazing!!!]:

Jandi/Jihoo Lovers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZLYLUabBE8

Love the videos thanks for posting!

I'm not going to watch the episode 15 preview.. I want to watch the episode without spoilers and such XD..

Guest omgit'sme

man this drama's gonna kill me,

first of all the waiting is just TORTURE

it's probably also really unhealthy too because what guy out there is going to ever come close to being compared to these F4 guys, especially Joon Pyo.

People will just keep waiting and waiting for a guy like that, such unrealistic standards

But i can't help it, I really can't

anyway, just to tie this up with the drama, I'm kind of dreading episode 15 because I don't want to see them hurt anymore, i just wish they could happily be together. and it feels like such a drag. I felt like the beach scenes with JanDi "cheating" on JP with JH was a drag too lol. I'm just super pro JanDi+JoonPyo >.<

the analysis that someone posted up of each sentence during the bridge conversation was really, wow. sounds like something we would do in english class hehe. But it was great, really helped me understand and feel even sadder for JoonPyo. Especially about the "I'm sorry, forgive me, I'll be back so just wait for me" I actually went back to that part to listen for that change of tone in his voice lol. It feels like he's trying to remind her about that text he sent ages ago, telling her no matter what, to wait for him and don't leave him.

Funny how JP's breaking his own promise about not breaking up because of his mom. And also of how he said it's stupid to suppress your own feelings for the sake of the other person (airport scene). And now....

The song "Starlight Tears" is amazing, I love it. No matter how many times they play it (and they play it A LOT) it's still heart-breaking each time they do. The music comes in at the perfect time. Their clothes are amazing too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the suits and the skinny ties and the scarves. So hot.

Guest x_twinkletoes

Did you guys see this yet?

the happy hide & seeek scene in ep 14 with jandi & F3, all converted into some scary scene.

as a person who gets scared easily, it scared the heck outta me.

D:

but i found it amusing that the change in music can change the feeling of the situation.

Film 2.0 BOF Hide & Seek...?

i can't stand not being able to watch ep 15. it's driving me nuts. my bestfriend thinks i'm going craaaazy. ;__ ;

i practically BAWLED on yesterday's episode.

it made me smile, made me laugh, & made me cry.

my favorite ep so far(:

Guest snowyprincess_516

TIME wasted is MONEY wasted, so I understand why Group 8 will be taking legal actions against her talent agency. Her agency was even told that it couldn't be done, since they were on a tight filming schedule.

Aside from that, I hope they explain how chairman Kang came to be so heartless! I am definitely looking forward to that!

I really hope that they wont cut her scenes out sinces they are really mad at her/agency. Man a whole group of people waiting just for her. Its not really her fault. It's her agencys.

hullo! i've just started watching this drama.. literally just an hour ago, and i've just noticed that they play some songs from different drama's. i'm only finishing up episode 1 but i recognized one song from "My girl", and there's this other song that i don't know. i'm not quite so sure if i can post this but it has to mainly do with this drama so i think it'll be ok. does anyone know what the song that plays when jandi sees the teddy bear and outfit that her friend left for her?? i'm not sure if it's from this drama's original ost or if it's from another drama, but i like the song >.<