[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Jun Pyo was a bit surprised when YJ mentioned that JD can't swim anymore bec of him but he didn't

fully understand the situation. :phew:

So my speculation.. he'll go back to Korea after knowing about JD's shoulder & of course

he can't just give JD away to JH. :wub:

I think about this too. Maybe JP find out from the camera recorded when JD being kidnapped? That recording might have a great impact. As ep.14, JP said angrily to his mom that if something happen to JD, he will destroy everything. (sorry if my english is not too good).

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ isnt the uniform shes wearing supposed to be for school?

she doesnt wear it to impress JP i think

but yea so many pages to backtrack even if i was on yesterday 0_0

crazy!! :)

Guest ethopia

I really had no doubt that JP still loved JD. I know he only shunned her because he was trying to protect her from his demonic mother. I have no doubt whatsoever that JP loves JD, no matter what. JP may say crazy, insensitive, or even mean things at times to JD but I know that's only because he has been raised in such a cold careless environment.

i know :) .. its just that im scared coz there was some news that PD will change a "little" bit of the storyline..so

im hoping and praying it wouldnt be JP and JD's lovestory... coz we all know who ends up in the end right :)

for JP and JD to be together they have to overcome all the obstacles and pains that may come their way...

It was said that part 2 will divert from the original manga version. I think for the time being JP will back off. He is effectively powerless and he can see that JH cares about JD . I don't think he realises yet that JH loves JD not as a friend but as a man. He might die inside every moment but I think he will bless the relationship(that of friend or gaurdian angel) for now. I think his sister will spur him on later and when he realises that he cannot let go , he will start worming his way back in JD's heart. Also the engagement forces him to make his stand. In Jversion the sister mentions, she loved a commoner but had to break it off. She has learnt to compromise and be happy eversince (Implying she is not exactly happy with her marraige even though her husband loves her dearly). I think she does not want the same fate for her brother given that he turns inhumane in JD's absence.

Guest xiaomaii

^ isnt the uniform shes wearing supposed to be for school?

she doesnt wear it to impress JP i think

but yea so many pages to backtrack even if i was on yesterday 0_0

crazy!! :)

if the skirt you were talkin' about is the one she's wearing in her trip goin' to macau

i don't think that was suppose to be a uniform

since she's going somewhere else

why in need for uniform?

the skirt wasn't actually short

it just appears to be short

if you'll see the inside layers, take off the coat and cardigans

you can see the skirt was exactly on the waist

if you're long legged it appeals to be much shorter

i dunno in private school in SFO they usually wear long socks to divert the short skirt

it's not really that short

they all got the same skirt lengths though not just her :sweatingbullets:

Guest susamirain

i know :) .. its just that im scared coz there was some news that PD will change a "little" bit of the storyline..so

im hoping and praying it wouldnt be JP and JD's lovestory... coz we all know who ends up in the end right :)

for JP and JD to be together they have to overcome all the obstacles and pains that may come their way...

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing the storyline change up between JP and JD. I guess I still can't get over how rotten JP used to be and now he's being rewarded with true love <_< JH hasn't been so rotten in the past and he will be rewarded with more pain and heartbreak, at least it seems to be where this is all headed. :tears:

Btw, Jan Di was wearing the same shoes I own! I couldn't believe that I had those same black shiny patent leather shoes. Mine are Franco Sarto so I'm not sure if those are the exact ones she's wearing. I have to say that the shoes are very comfortable for a high heel. :)

Guest Irrationallyrational

Hidden meaning behind what JP said to JD at the breakup scene on the bridge:

JP: You came all the way here to say that? I guess you're getting along well now.

---> Knowing how much JD had to go through because of him mom, he is in fact verifying that JD and her family are doing better now without his mom's intervention.

JP: What do you want? By chance, you're not expecting lines like: I'm sorry, Forgive me, I'll go back to you so wait.

---> This is what JP actually wants to tell her, his true feelings.

JD: So to you I'm...

JP: A stain I want to erase.

--> Means that he wants to forget her (because he feels he has to), but "wants" also implies that he in fact has not been able to do so.

JD: I'm going to go. Be well.

JP: Just worry about yourself.

--> Shows that he's actually worried about her. He's telling her not to worry about him (even though he's hurting himself), but to take care of herself, fully aware of the problems she has to carry (ie the fact that she cant swim anymore). [credit to 13infamyss]

Posters have been reacting to how cold JP was at the bridge, even if we know what his true intentions are. But I think his conversation with JD at the bridge is alot more telling, no?

Now that is why everyone was feeling that scene cept for me. I got to start looking beyond the surface eh? But wow, JP is really growing on me, although in the first ep I was like..wtf..when I saw him.

Is anyone else becoming a Jae Kyung (Sp?) fan? I don't know why and although I'm feeling the JP/JD love, I seriously think (and I wouldn't be surprised if JK did something weird to decrease my love for that couple) that JK/JP would be a great couple with sick chemistry.

Guest toocutedoggy

^ what are you talking about? ...they are 24 episodes in total (unless they are extending 2 more episodes)

^^

.....about GE ....T_T ... b/c of her management company..... the whole cast and crew were waiting for her for like 4 hours......ouch ....

..... yep yep .... i support and prefer JD all the way!!! .....^^ JK is just @_@.... idk ....i find her annoying .....

Guest christiane

that s scared me too cos how it is headed yet it seems that PD is trying to legitimate the love story from JH to JD. The fact that as the drama is still filming, we really don t know how it will end and unfortunately there were previous experience of drama changing totally the main love story which normally have to be to a totally different one because of netcitizens and the pressure of viewer who prefer this character to another one or one actors/actress having more popularity than another one.. :sweatingbullets: ....

anyway cross my fingers that the love story remain exactly the same between JP and JD. If not I don t knowwhat I gonna do..fly to SEOUL and go on strike to KBS and PD and everyone who has totally ruined the drama.. :ph34r:

JP and JD's kiss scene NG...so funny

PD scolding Lee Minho : I said don't linger and just lay your lips on her lips only. Then why are you open your mouth and smack your lips!!!

Oh my! Didn't realize what's going on, till I read it 3 times. lol. I think BOF's PD should let LHM be the director for kissing scene only :lol: (oh gosh.. can't imagine how it will look... :w00t: ).

Did BOF's PD direct Goong as well? or different person?

Guest susamirain

^ what are you talking about? ...they are 24 episodes in total (unless they are extending 2 more episodes)

^^

Yeah I heard due to the high popularity of the show they are planning on extending the episodes to 26. So unless they decided not too I guess more Boys over Flowers!

Guest XiahxTiffany

^ wow that is an awesome analysis 0_0

yea now i understand the whole breakup scene

JD just didnt understand it rite ?

well about 3 more days until episode 15 is released :)

Guest susamirain

I don't get how so many people thought JP was being cold about the breakup scene? JP has been desperate to be with JD and changing his rotten ways to be the man she needs. Plus we all know his mother is a she-devil! JP had to be mean to be kind.

I don't expect JD to understand cause she's a bit of a ditto head. That's why JH is around to clear things up. JH might be the only one with wisdom and a rational mind to calm the storms between JP and JD.

I have no doubt that the breakup scene devastated JP more than JD could imagine!

Guest macky07

OMg ep 14 was the saddest part ever. i cant help but to cry when he reminisced the things that he and jandi did before... and now i my eyes was a bit swollen,..his struggle to brushed off jandi away from his life is like depleting his own oxygen, the only source why he is still breathing...its really difficult if your torn between your responsibilities to your family and to the person whom u love so dearly.....

just a funny way to lighten the mood at the end wahehhe...so obvious that ji hoo's friend is wearing his heart on his sleeves.waheheh so funny

Guest XiahxTiffany

i felt so bad for JP when he saw two videos

one of JD and one of his dad and him

plus the video was him promising his dad that when hes gone he will protect the family and SHINHWA

soo yea i understand what JP is going through

he has to choose either family or the first and true love of his life

if i were him i would go crazy rite now and do something insane 0_0

Guest doglover82293

how does the manga end anyways? HAppy or sad? I mean the korean pds won't change it to a sad ending if the manga was happy don't you think?

does anyone know what happened in the japanese version during about this time?