[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

Guest nad_donad

Thank you for the preview!!

Dang, my internet is really slow in this time.......

Wuhheee.....the song is stuck on my head already...this is trot-er than Gwisoon...XD

Daesung's trot song is really cheerful, such a good song...

And 'Big Hit' is sure a BIG HIT!!

Still 2 more hours!!!!!! I can't wait for that....

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest burgerxjuice

LOL, this song sounds uberly extremely HAPPPYYYY!!

only listened to it once so far; I'm waiting til the music video is released!

and also can't wait to see Dae perform & promote this song on music shows!

he's gonna do that right ? I wish with all my heart that he'll win some awards ^__^

Daesung Fighting!~ :wub:

Im listening to the song right now. I think they should steer him away from the trot. I mean theres no doubt he can do it. Its just that I want to see his voice in something different for once. Not something cheesy but something where he can really put his voice out there.

Guest teenace

First time posting,hi! I love Dae's new song,its awesome.I would have loved a ballad also but this is what Dae loves and of course were supporting all the way.I cant stop spazzing on this song,lol.It also shows off his awesome vocals,cant stop replaying it.

wait, so according to the article, "Big Hit" is composed by GD?

what about Jong Shin? gahhhh, *confused* @___@

This is written by GD but I think YG is hiding another song that Jong Shin wrote since he usually writes ballads and maybe it was saved for his future album?*hoping*

Guest huongface

First time posting,hi! I love Dae's new song,its awesome.I would have loved a ballad also but this is what Dae loves and of course were supporting all the way.I cant stop spazzing on this song,lol.It also shows off his awesome vocals,cant stop replaying it.

This is written by GD but I think YG is hiding another song that Jong Shin wrote since he usually writes ballads and maybe it was saved for his future album?*hoping*

I would love a ballad song too! I hope he's one of the next big bang to release a solo mini album! Definitely support him all the way! the song is catchy! i like it!

Guest AiMee284

I like Dae Dae's new trot song!

(But then again, I'm so bias with these boys. XD)

I get happy to see him performing so enthusiastically. He's just so cute and adorkable. *hugs Daesung*

Will he be performing his new single on music shows? I'd be utterly upset if he didn't. :\

I love it when he sings ballads too, but in the meantime, let's just have him enjoy the trot-ness! (if that's even a word) XD

Guest ooxstacee

DaeBakIYa is freakin love! It makes me super super super happy! XD

We can all say GD did it once again! :)

GAH! SAKFLJ! I love love love love it.

I wanna read the translations.

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV! OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS!<3

I hope he does a ballad next!

But if not, I wouldn't mind more trot from this boy.

Guest kushkushy

wooot!!!

dae's new song makes me repeat it for more than 40 times right now since it was release!!!

it was top @ my playlist and i do repeat the track!! keke

the song is more trot than the previous one, and i am loving it!! ^^

i can feel the stress during the second part, and dae is entertaining so that we dont feel down on whatever difficulties that we faced right now!!

U GO DAESUNG!!

gd was right on the messsage that he want to convey, that this is the song for the younger generation who loves trot music, and i am proud to be one of them!!

hahha

oh wait

so Big Hit is written by GD??

so that means DS will release another song?? probably a ballad song written by Jong Shin then??

wah

that's so cool :)

wait, so according to the article, "Big Hit" is composed by GD?

what about Jong Shin? gahhhh, *confused* @___@

actually

i read the article in the previous page again

and it said that "look at me guisoon" was composted by GD (and we all know that)

but didn't really say who composed Big Hit

but YG did say that there's a song that Jong Shin wrote...

hmmm

and

i'm still confused

so is DS just releasing another digital single, or is he releasing an album??

Guest heartsongs

I've played the new song on repeat too. I don't understand a word in this song but I still can feel it's a fun song and it raises my mood a lot. I'm moving my head along while listening to it. I think the MV will be fun to watch too. I don't have any complaints about Dae Sung singing trot. I think he likes trot, he's happy with what he is doing. And I have to say Dae Sung's voice is not only suitable for ballad but also trot. Elders in Korea like trot a lot so he can reach to a wider audience. Dae Sung is loved by everyone :D

Edit: Wow Big Hit is already Number 1 on Cyworld chart?? That's a great news, it's really going to be a big hit :)

Guest nad_donad

Big Hit makes me smile everytime I play it...

There will be 3 songs?? Waaa....I can't wait for the full single!!

I hope Yoon Jong Shin's song will be in the single too...

Anyone know when the MV will be released?

::EDIT::

OMO, I topped this page... Here's one lovely pic of Dae...

daesungrose.jpg

I totally forgot where I got this pic from....sorry!!

Archived