[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW DAESUNG GOES "VOGUE" -Pictures

lol. only for this photoshoot. He looks so funny but hot at the same time!

Perfect for trot! I'm guessing he is Elvis! lol. He's so cute!

d0031942494b7ff77ad79de2.jpg

Love this one!

d0031942_494b8521d2bd8.jpg

Daesung looks hot in this one! Taeyang looks hot too! Gotta make a banner out of this! lol.

d0031942494b8281c3d35xv6.jpg

Daesung and his look.lol GD being himself.

DAESUNG FILA Photoshoot

WOW! I like!

3.jpg

fila_wall_04.jpg

These are sooo adorable!!!!!

ygbigshow05.jpg

ygbigshow10.jpg

------------------------------------------

GDragon confessed having nightmares fearing

DaeSung would leave Big Bang behind

Big Bang leader G-Dragon has confessed about he had nightmares after fearing that fellow DaeSung, who has been active on TV program ‘Family Outing’, will really go away.

G-Dragon said on the episode of KBS ‘Sang Sang Plus Season 2′ set to air on 23rd December that he had envied fellow member and also one of the long-time star appearance on SBS ‘Good Sunday - Family Outing’ DaeSung.

He said, “In my dreams, I dreamt that DaeSung, caught in between the Big Bang and ‘Family Outing’ members, has without hesitation chose ‘Family Outing’ members over Big Bang members. I was afraid that he would leave us.”

He also said that he found it disturbing that DaeSung, who would talk to him softly and comfortable in their normal conversations, would shout “This is DaeSung~!” in the ‘Family Outing’ episodes where he is waiting for his call before departure in the waiting room.

G-Dragon even give an example of how their president Yang Hyun Seok has been jealous of DaeSung on ‘Family Outing’. Because of his busy schedule, sometimes DaeSung will not be able to answer calls during filming, including that of Yang Hyun Seok. There was once when DaeSung had called back again, Yang Hyun Seok had said, “You would definitely pick up Yoon Jong Shin’s call but will not pick up mine”.

-----

Silly GD. I'm sure DS will never leave Big Bang. He tried sooooo hard to get into Big Bang!

And after all that vocal training! I' sure he'll never leave big bang. I hope he doesnt, if he does ill be really disappointed!

But its just a dream. frm GD. Lets just hope its just for now. Daesung does have a busy schedual with "CATS" and FO. ^^

DAESUNG FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

credit:bigbangkorean

waahhha I love this tread an all the pics

Daesungie is the cutest thing ever always makes u laugh..love him on FO

LOADS OF LOVE FOR DAE

Happy X-mas

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Family Outing ~Christmas Special~ (2008-12-21).avi [904.0 MB]

Jang Hyuk, Kim Jong Kook, Dae Sung, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed in clubbox to Excursion to the Rural Area in SHOW // Old Bad Weekend folder

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest Kchaeminwoo

AAAHHH!!!! DAESUNG!!!!!

what should i say about him? hahaha

he is just such a funny person...

he never fails to make me laugh!!!

he also have an AWESOME VOICE!!!

Guest burgerxjuice

ohemgeee, am so saving all those hot pictures of Daesung onto my computer @___@

gahhhhhhh, I love this boy way too much >______<

all the other members have solo plans this year, I hope one day Daesung will be able to have his own mini solo album as well just like his hyungs, cus his voice is HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! <3 just can't get enough!

Guest macy_nguyen

ah i just wanna thank ppl for sharing pics

i love them, special abt CATS

i'm gonna share something but i forgot so see u next time =))

i see someone new ^^

Guest ShortaznGirl

omg thank you for the new pictures of daesung! sooo drool worthy. i love daesung and i think he had the best wonderbang stage. i hope that he doesn't overwork himself with all the new big bang activities. my favorite big bang member =]

-kathy

Guest cherwell88

Did u guys see Dae's performance w/ Ye eun in the MBC gayo show??? Theirs was definitely d best! I was totally impressed. Had to watch their part (and just their part...) several times. And this Dae-Ye eun collab was better compared to their performances last year. I'm so happy they were paired again w/ each other for the final gayo show of the year.

Know it's a bit late... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone :)

Guest burgerxjuice

2009 DESK CALENDAR PICS (Daesung months)

credits to olive_101 @ YG_BIGBANG LJ

jan.jpg

BigBang is LOVE =)

feb.jpg

TOP looks scheming in the first part and then innocent in the second xD

june.jpg

look at their cake!! :vicx:

july.jpg

OH EM FREAKING GEEEEEE !!! OFFICIALLY THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER !!!!!! :wub:

sept.jpg

hehe, TaeYang looks so proud with his thumbs up while Daesung is like 'aw, man!' xD

oct.jpg

(ToDae anyone :P) LOL, DAEDAE & HIS KIDDISH DRAWING :lol:

lastpage.jpg

more of our handsome boys! ^_^

the rest of the months with other BB members is HERE

Archived