[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melyssa

thanks, cococrust, for the c-sub version.... waiting for it for some time... now it's already at episode 36 and I really want to know what was being said...

At the moment, watching episode 36 live and ...

spoilers:

SR has gone to look BR in the house to confirm if the child is SH's... BR has no choice but to admit. When SR is about to leave, DW and IS returned from work and SR was shocked. IS tried to explain about why BR was at her place and to keep every thing a secret from SH...

YJ went to look up IH's father .... badmouth about IH... both IH and JS had been warned by her that she's going to see IH's father beforehand...they are anxious... IH's father left in anger ...

BR phoned SR to meet her... during meeting BR let SR see the scan of her baby and tried to convince SR about something... SR was more confused...

Guest babymarzy07

SR witnesses how painful it is for both SH and his mother when a mother abandon her child. So I think she may not want SH to abandon his child either. If telling the truth can avoid this situation, then this maybe OK.

I doubt SR will talk about abortion with BR. She doesn't have the rights to aks for this, plus I think SR is not that cold-hearted

i agree. i think SR wont do that. but really wants to know so maybe to better know where their relationship would stand

plus its hard, esp in the mother and SH situation. the mother has kept BR a secret and is now close with BR. SH still doesnt accept his mom.

but seeing DH and BR, DH being a really nice guy who likes her not out of pity only. and can be there for her.

that would be better, but of course SH needs to involved with the baby's life.

sigh. i feel bad for JH so much.

after what the mom said to him.

rejecting him. and his reactions.

so sad. i think JH needs comfort as he is really emotionally unstable now.

i really really dislike the ex wife YJ.

she is just so manipulative and really deceitful.

to do those things to IH.

ugh, why did JS ever like her.

i pity those cute kids for having her as mom.

hmmm wonder where the writers are going with the story.

Just watched epsd 36........I HATE SEO YJ !!!!!!. I hope the writer doesn't drag this too long....because it is really agonising to watch IH and JS suffer so much because of that MANIPULATIVE EVIL WOMAN.

I am also starting to dislike SR.....what gives her the right to interrogate Bori like that......don't understand what is going on in epsds 35 and 36.....but definitely do not like SR's body language and she is starting to look EVIL as well.......

Just watched epsd 36........I HATE SEO YJ !!!!!!. I hope the writer doesn't drag this too long....because it is really agonising to watch IH and JS suffer so much because of that MANIPULATIVE EVIL WOMAN.

I am also starting to dislike SR.....what gives her the right to interrogate Bori like that......don't understand what is going on in epsds 35 and 36.....but definitely do not like SR's body language and she is starting to look EVIL as well.......

I agree with you! I'm feeling that SR will probably hide BR from SH..gosh in desperation!!!!

i just hope too that it'll not be too dragging

This drama has been number 1 for 4 weeks in a row now . Anyway come to think of it we only have 16 epi more only ! Hopefully they end everything nicely

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers decide to extend this drama. They tend to do this is the ratings is steady. Of course, I'm also hoping I will be wrong in this aspect.

Guest lucky_moon

I wouldn't be surprised if the producers decide to extend this drama. They tend to do this is the ratings is steady. Of course, I'm also hoping I will be wrong in this aspect.

99% the drama will extend for more Eps..

Guest rainy75

what happened at the end of ep35 that SR found in SH's dad room..

that cause her to run and look for Bori ??

goosh ..

that SR is really too far.

Pushing BR to the limits

i really want to smack SR

I wonder how much more IH can tolerate.....it seems like the whole world is pointing fingers at her for being the other woman......and then seeing YJ in JS's arms.......really want to fastforward to epsd 50 and see YJ's downfall.....her affair and devious plots all exposed to the world......and forever exiled to Hawaii....

If they extend more epsds.....I hope it is to show more of the married life between JS and IH ....and EW and JW.

20090201084451428e70856as5.jpg

By shui57 at 2009-02-01

Guest ellabel

SR witnesses how painful it is for both SH and his mother when a mother abandon her child. So I think she may not want SH to abandon his child either. If telling the truth can avoid this situation, then this maybe OK.

I doubt SR will talk about ab0rti0n with BR. She doesn't have the rights to aks for this, plus I think SR is not that cold-hearted

I also agree with your thoughts......that is, if the writer wont make SR another contravida or YJ. I think one evil, shameless b!+ch is already enough in My Precious You. YJ can very well fill-up all the requirements of an evil woman for MPY so we dont need another one. Otherwise, i wud be very disappointed with the drama coz that's what I'm afraid of.... for it to become another predictable and cliche-ish K-series. I'm sure SR will be jealous and insecure and sometimes a woman in love can do unreasonable things in this situation but that's natural. I dont want her to appear a martyr also. I just hope SH will make her feel loved and secured so she wont have any reason to doubt him. I think it is waste for SH, SR and her family to go thru all those troubles and scenes in last nite's ep. if only they will be separated in the end. I dont want SH to prove SR's strict and unreasonable father right. :rolleyes:

Despite their flaws, Sera still belong to a complete, typical family. She has a good loving relationship with her mom so she knows the ties between a mother and child. In fact, she worked hard for IS and SH to be close and be reunited.

SR is still a doctor so I'm sure she considers life as valuable. She even work with children and do charity work too. Besides, she sure knows that BR's tummy is already too big for an ab0rti0n.

I feel so much for JH... :tears: . I dont understand why his mother wouldnt want to see him when he is very much willing. She should have taken advantage of the fact that he is more than willing to know and love her. She shud do right by him as he is amenable. Does she think she's doing him a favor for telling him that she doesnt want him. Now, he is all miserable and bitter. What a waste! <_<

OMO!!! :o IH's dad saw that YJ hurt her and now can imagine how miserable her life wud be if she continues to be in a relationship with JS. Poor...poor IH. I want to s+rangle that b!+ch and pull her hair until she turns bald!!! :fury: :crazy:

Guest arielcc

Can someone give a summary of the conversation in the car between Bori and Dongwo in Episode 35,

the part when he asked her to go to Chicago with him and then confessed to her that he likes her?

I was a SH-BR shipper but as the story progresses I began to like DW's character as well. So now I actually

don't mind if BR is to end up with DW. :P Will be a lil disappointed if they don't cos so far there's quite a build up

to their relationship whereas there non to speak of with SH.. Anyway there's still 10 over epi to go so anything can happen..

Guest adikkeluangman

Hu hu hu... I like DongHo. Can't I take him home. Although scene for BR+DH was short but for me it is memorable. The small gestures from DH, the way he glare and everything made me giddy. :sweatingbullets: When they went for morning shopping grocery and the ajumma that sold item thought them were husband+wife. It so nice. Noticed that DH just go with the flow. I think he even want or already thought that Healthy is his own.

All this time, Bori called DH "Manager-nim" rite. Then after she received mobile phone from DH. I don't get it what she called DH after that. So what is his name in BR hand phone. Is it __ ajushi? Go Bori go... it is not wrong to fall or depend to DH. :)

So KangMin character just end like that and will never appeared again. So what happen to him then. At least I can't wait for the debut singer.

Guest ellabel

So what did happen to Kang Min? He should not go unscathed in this drama. Maybe a super scandal would be good, one in which the tables will be turned against him so that he will know what it feels like what they did to JS.

Absolutely agree, zashi ! Kang min, the user should not go unpunished. Actually, YJ is also a victim here.. KM's willing victim and if YJ suffered for abandoning her kids and cheating on her hubby, KM shud also be given an even more severe punishment.

I like DH's character too. He is very gentle and sweet and protective. I think he felt tickled pink when the market ahjumma thot he and Bori are hubby and wife. I think he will be a good appa to BR's baby.

Archived