[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Epsd 27.......OH NO......YJ wants the kids back ????? Now that KM dumped her....she wants to get back with JS and the kids?.....she says she is the children's mother...wants to see them.... Didn't she say something else to IH ? I just can't stand that woman.....self centered, heartless,shameless....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epsd 27.......OH NO......YJ wants the kids back ????? Now that KM dumped her....she wants to get back with JS and the kids?.....she says she is the children's mother...wants to see them.... Didn't she say something else to IH ? I just can't stand that woman.....self centered, heartless,shameless....

I wonder what it will be like to have a mother like her. I wonder how the children feel about her and themselves. This kid of woman always amazes me :unsure:

Guest melyssa

^ I've to agree with both of you .... YJ can really be a great obstacle for IH and JS!! Poor kiddos too for having such a real mother. She's so selfish...

Today's episode also marks SH's knowing who his mother is and I really feel for JH for wanting to find his mother after knowing that she's alive. JH and JR are really cute together .... THe more I see the interaction of DW and BR, they grow more onto me too. I also like that plot of SH's mum gettin BR to stay with her .... it makes things more complicated and interesting to see how the story progresses.

Nice drama to watch ... ^^

Guest lucky_moon

I watched Today's Ep on KBS World (Ep21).. a lot of things gonna happen to Bori after SH mom find out about her pregnancy & I was shocked when she said for 6 months :o , also the father suspicious about JS & IH relation cuz the dumb JR :P will not shut her mouth in front of him.. But really JR & JN really cute together :lol:..

The preview for Ep22 seems interesting with Bori seeing SH & not only that it seems she'll suffer seeing Sh getting close to SR.. :tears: this poor thing is suffering as a single mother to be :vicx:

Guest Nuruladha

aigoo....i watched ep 21 on kbs world today...but i missed the part when JS come to see the ex-wife...what did he say untill KM didn't want to work with HBS anymore??? i missed about 30 min due to some idiot who's trying to stole my neighbour's car...it happened that i heard the noise n try to see what's going on ... i though i saw a ghost.... :sweatingbullets: but there he is :ph34r: erk....hope bryan came out with the summary soon.... :tears:

Guest *michin*sarang*012*^(OO)^*V!!!~

i was wondering in episode 27 who the male singer recording with JS is. does anyone know?!

Epsd 28....getting interesting....SH proposed to SR....Bori suspects that Insun is SH's mother....What a mess....what happens when he gets married...and finds out Bori is still pregnant with his child......what will SR do ? SR loves SH so much....in fact I think she understands SH more than Bori....SR has known him for 7 years...and all this time....she understood his feelings of not having a mother....but I don't think she can accept her man having a baby with another woman.

And that YJ....what is she trying to do.....making herself all beautiful to win back JS ?

Guest raniah

Epsd 28....getting interesting....SH proposed to SR....Bori suspects that Insun is SH's mother....What a mess....what happens when he gets married...and finds out Bori is still pregnant with his child......what will SR do ? SR loves SH so much....in fact I think she understands SH more than Bori....SR has known him for 7 years...and all this time....she understood his feelings of not having a mother....but I don't think she can accept her man having a baby with another woman.

And that YJ....what is she trying to do.....making herself all beautiful to win back JS ?

im going to give up this drama if SH married with SR :crazy: poor Bori and thanks for the spoiler

Guest Gen_Ji

I watched the eps today in kbsworld, and it was still on eps 22.. I'm just started to watch the drama so I didn't know about the whole story...

Can someone please summaries a little bit of the story for me ? I wanna to know why Bori has to hide from SH, and why she has to said that she alr treated SH as strangers and don't want him to know that she still pregnant ? why she has to leave SH, I don't understand. I believe SH still have feelings for her too. She was the one that leave SH.. and now I still feel terrible to see her like that. and also Bori knows SR, I'm really curious what is their relationship all... coz I love this couple more than other couples so yeah... I just want to know... :sweatingbullets:

and something about the plot...if SH marries SR then how about JH and JR ? they will be in-laws... these all are weird couple, how come they didn't know that they sisters and brothers date the same family members ? :mellow:

im going to give up this drama if SH married with SR :crazy: poor Bori and thanks for the spoiler

I doubt that's going to happen. I really feel the writer want to make the connection between SH and Bori through his mother. ANd his baby. BR gonig to give birth in few months time. Although SR loves SH i dun think so SH loves her. But SR change him. I wonder hows the writer going to play this out.

I watched the eps today in kbsworld, and it was still on eps 22.. I'm just started to watch the drama so I didn't know about the whole story...

Can someone please summaries a little bit of the story for me ? I wanna to know why Bori has to hide from SH, and why she has to said that she alr treated SH as strangers and don't want him to know that she still pregnant ? why she has to leave SH, I don't understand. I believe SH still have feelings for her too. She was the one that leave SH.. and now I still feel terrible to see her like that. and also Bori knows SR, I'm really curious what is their relationship all... coz I love this couple more than other couples so yeah... I just want to know...

then you have a lot of episode to backtrack. Bori hides from SH bcoz he don't want to marry a guy that rather hurts his own health than marrying her. Plus Bori knows that SH don't loves her. He wants to marry her out of responsiblity and his father and everyone who preasuring to marry her coz she is pregnant with his child. So bori kidda lied to SH that she already did abortion so that SH won't feel any guilt of marrying her anymore. SH is a very bad guy. Then he kidda send bori to the bus station to go back to her hometown and give her some money. Bori takes it. After SH is gone she kidda decided not to go back to her hometown and something happen and she end up in the hospital...if you want to know futher you can just browse through this thread coz there's a summary until episode 20.

Guest lucky_moon

I doubt that's going to happen. I really feel the writer want to make the connection between SH and Bori through his mother. ANd his baby. BR gonig to give birth in few months time. Although SR loves SH i dun think so SH loves her. But SR change him. I wonder hows the writer going to play this out.

I agree with u about BR & SH they are 99% gonna end together, but how that's is the question..

otherwise why the writer make a contact between BR & SH mom unless if he's planning to end them together with the mother's help & also the baby will be the major reason.. I don't think SR will want to marry someone who has a child with another woman & let's not forget Mr.Hitler :lol: ( SR father) definitely not gonna agree on this kind of relation his daughter will be involve in..

I agree with u about BR & SH they are 99% gonna end together, but how that's is the question..

otherwise why the writer make a contact between BR & SH mom unless if he's planning to end them together with the mother's help & also the baby will be the major reason.. I don't think SR will want to marry someone who has a child with another woman & let's not forget Mr.Hitler :lol: ( SR father) definitely not gonna agree on this kind of relation his daughter will be involve in..

YUp that true. SR's father will kill her or head butt her for 1000000 times :lol:

I really want to see what will SH reaction is when he see Bori and DW together holding a baby. I want to see his reaction. Pls let them meet. The suspend is killing me ^haha^

Guest hiphoplover91

Adding some highlights to bryan's Episode Summary, for DONGWOO Worshippers

Scene Captures from 36:38+ mins

Epsd 20 (Part2)

i love this show!!!!!

does anyone have the lyrics to the songs of the show???

i cant seem to find it anywhere!!

please help

Really that woman has no shame? She got dumped by her young bf and now she wants back in?!!! I hope she gets what she deserves that is the door shut in her face!

THe more I see the interaction of DW and BR, they grow more onto me too. I also like that plot of SH's mum gettin BR to stay with her .... it makes things more complicated and interesting to see how the story progresses.

Nice drama to watch ... ^^

Me too .. Love watching how DW treats BR . DW is such a nice gentleman .. I know that DW likes BR but does BR have any hints that DW actually likes her ? Even though I knew that 100% BR will end up with SH still .... I am hoping that this Kdrama will be different ( but very unlikely )

Also with the plot of SH's younger bro and SR's younger sis pairing up .. i doubt SH will end up with SR .

Archived