[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Bori was knocked down by one of the nasty employee in the restaurant and she hit her tummy against a protuding ledge ... in pain. Ha Dong Woo managed to stop the commotion and see to her but she pretended to be fine ... went to her room and lay down crying in pain, holding to her tummy and talking to her unborn baby ... ... ... I think she should be fine or she could not have tolerated the pain ... but not conclusive ...

thanks for clearing it up...I really love bori..she really sacrifes herself to the guy..Sorry dun know what is his name. I'm sure the guy will like her back in the future..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melyssa

thanks for clearing it up...I really love bori..she really sacrifes herself to the guy..Sorry dun know what is his name. I'm sure the guy will like her back in the future..

No prob, deemei81! Ah... you mean Shin Ho ... the dentist ...

I think so too that SH will like her back but Bori would already have Ha Dong Woo and it's her turn to dump SH then... I don't know but I'm starting to like Bori and Dong Woo together because he really cares for her and was always looking out for her in the restaurant ... however, there's still the question of the child who is SH's ...

Hi Everyone!!

I've been trying to find this thread because I started watching MPY at KBS world.

I have to say, for some reasons I want SH and Bori to end up. I mean, I was all rooting for

SAERI and Shin Ho at the beginning and hating Bori when she came to the scene. But after watching

last night's episode wherein Bori decided to let go of Shin Ho, i don't hate her as much. My heart went

out to her. She loved SH so much to do that. I hope SH will realize how special BORI can be.

and I have back tracked some pages..WOW!! BORI looks much better now!!! haha she's pretty!!!!

for Saera..argh. this is so difficult. Because she too had some hard time loving SH for so many

years!!!

I'm so loving this drama and thanks for the updates!

random: is this shown in Korea DAILY?

Okay EDIT:

I just read the translation of EXUPERY.

NOW I'm more of a SHIN HO and BORI fan...OMG The episode where she almost

had an abortion made me cry by just reading it. I'll have to wait until next week to watch

that episode.

I hope being with the CUTE DRIVER will knock out some sense in Shin Ho....

An unpopular sentiment but hey, I cheered Fiona on in Ep 10, when she made Bori face the truth about SH's feelings. And anyway why does everyone, Bori included keep saying that its all SH's fault? He didn't rape Bori so its both their mistake. And they need not compound one mistake by making a bigger one of getting married. He met Bori on her turf. It wasn't like she was a fish out of water and he reeled her in.

^ Thanks for the pics. Finally they kissed. :w00t: :w00t:

I watched Ep 16 raw, but sadly I couldn't understand what they were saying... :sweatingbullets:

Chelly: You can watch Ep 16 RAW here http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-286087-37-1.html

Scroll down the page and you'll see a youku screen player and then press play.

sorry but I couldn't watch it

I dunno but from the player it said (maybe) something's going wrong

do I have to download some application first??

thanks

sorry but I couldn't watch it

I dunno but from the player it said (maybe) something's going wrong

do I have to download some application first??

thanks

I don't think you have to download any application, because I didn't.

What about this link- http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUxNjk5MDQ=.html

If this still don't work, then I don't know why...sorry.

No prob, deemei81! Ah... you mean Shin Ho ... the dentist ...

I think so too that SH will like her back but Bori would already have Ha Dong Woo and it's her turn to dump SH then... I don't know but I'm starting to like Bori and Dong Woo together because he really cares for her and was always looking out for her in the restaurant ... however, there's still the question of the child who is SH's ...

Yeah i meant Shin Ho. Although it's his mistake for making bori pregnant but he dun want to marry her. His character really like his mother. Selfish. I hope Bori will turned out to be beautiful and make SH jealous becoz Dong woo wants to dated her.

Guest alchocoholic

Hi all, recently got into this drama. Found out about it a lil late so i missed the first 6 episodes :( I've been looking for info on the theme song... anyone know where i can get the song or soundtrack, or is there no soundtrack yet as it is still a fairly new drama?

Guest babymarzy07

An unpopular sentiment but hey, I cheered Fiona on in Ep 10, when she made Bori face the truth about SH's feelings. And anyway why does everyone, Bori included keep saying that its all SH's fault? He didn't rape Bori so its both their mistake. And they need not compound one mistake by making a bigger one of getting married. He met Bori on her turf. It wasn't like she was a fish out of water and he reeled her in.

thats true... and i will still cheer fiona on to get a good guy who really cares for her and knows that what she did years ago was a hard thing to do and to keep that going.. its hard im sure.. i think its even better to have a good relationship with the child's mom rather than do that.. and also to support ur kid even if not married per say..

@Pinto: I don't think it was solely SH's fault because it takes two to tango..

but I just hope SH will see the good side of Bori and start missing her..actually this part is somehow confusing because i was sort of rooting for Saera

i dunno who i am rooting saera for now really. cause after that incident from ep 9/10 with the whole eating herself sick was bad.

so like if the guy is like that and you really dieted for how many years.. and waited 7 years for him and it doesnt seem reciprocated or the least be of care what so ever.. better find someone better who will know ur worth. same probably goes for bori but not really rooting for them like i was with shrek and fiona. id rather bori and dong woo for some reason. just my opinion.

one thing, i wondered is why they say SH is abadoning the baby if they dont get married. i mean i think there many people nowadays who dont marry but end up as good friends for the kid and the dad doesnt exactly abadon.. he supports and is there what not.. i think that can even be healthier for a child.. is this a common mindset for some adults?

^ Thanks for the pics. Finally they kissed. :w00t: :w00t:

I watched Ep 16 raw, but sadly I couldn't understand what they were saying... :sweatingbullets:

Chelly: You can watch Ep 16 RAW here http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-286087-37-1.html

Scroll down the page and you'll see a youku screen player and then press play.

Lilcrash!!!...*hugs*...jinjya kamsahamnida! :w00t: Another lifesaver!

one thing, i wondered is why they say SH is abadoning the baby if they dont get married. i mean i think there many people nowadays who dont marry but end up as good friends for the kid and the dad doesnt exactly abadon.. he supports and is there what not.. i think that can even be healthier for a child.. is this a common mindset for some adults?

Babymarzy07

You are thinking with a modern mind and exposed to a 'different' culture.

Don't forget that Korea is still deep in, or at least what KoreanTV tries to portray or subconsciously trying to get society to hold onto, in Confucian moral values. Probably the older generation viewers from other Asian cultures can understand their moral standards/values better.

Guest babymarzy07

Babymarzy07

You are thinking with a modern mind and exposed to a 'different' culture.

Don't forget that Korea is still deep in, or at least what KoreanTV tries to portray or subconsciously trying to get society to hold onto, in Confucian moral values. Probably the older generation viewers from other Asian cultures can understand their moral standards/values better.

i realize tiki that maybe the case most of the time.. its just that some dramas portray this differently at times as well.. although yes they dont always get along.. and im thinking..maybe sometimes they show the modern and the traditional values? depends on the genre? im just not sure when just a thought. but i know where that culture came from, chinese beliefs are a bit similar right? sometimes, while i think that those morals and traditions make them special and i think they are important.. im just wondering on which case to case basis.. some slip through..

Yes, Chinese & Korean customs do have some similarities.

I do agree, that in the more recent drama series, the writer tries to stretch out a little further with the modernised thinking . . . lately a few series have brought in the matter of single parenthood but they've got to start small by taking baby-steps cos they don't want to rock the boat too much and shock the older generation viewers thus causing an unwelcome uproar, even if fact is fact.

So you may see some subtle advancements in terms of modern thinking but they can't progress too much too soon. Generally I believe the single parent issues so far have stemmed from circumstances of failed marriage or death of a spouse. Not too many cases yet of a unmarried person raising a child alone (can't quite put it across exactly what I mean to say, but I hope you get my meaning) nor surrogate issues.

A point to note as to when the network tends to bend the 'rule' a little. Generally primetime series tend to be more conservative cos there are younger/impressionable viewers around. I recall someone mentioning in one of the morning dramas that there seem to be more kissing scenes in the morning dramas then the night one, cos the schoolers are not at home. Only the ajummahs are the target viewers. So probably the more modern/open-minded themed series are shown in the morning . . . and we get the gentler version in the night. hehehe

Archived