[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

it's called 'i remember' by mocca:

Ooh ... thanks! The song is really nice.

Btw ... do you know what's the song that Inho's dad played on saxophone in episode 1? I remember it as a an old Cantonese song which was quite popular back then but I was wondering if perhaps it's originally a Korean song or something.

I wonder what Inho's dad did towards the friend to feel so badly over it that he gets drunk on his memorial every year and couldn't bring himself to tell anyone about it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melyssa

DAILY TV RATING [saturday 2008-10-25]

*** TNS Media Korea ***

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank (if different from Nationwide)

1. Infinite Challenge 무한도전 (MBC) - 19.1%, 20.0%

2. My Love, My Precious Gem / My Precious You <내사랑금지옥엽> (KBS2) - 18.8%, 18.1%

3. Glory Of The Family <가문의영광> (SBS) - 16.3%, 15.2% (#4)

4. City Of Glass <유리의성> (SBS) - 15.5%, 15.6% (#3)

5. The Golden Age Of My Life <내인생의황금기> (MBC) - 12.6%, 13.6%

6. Daughter-In-Law <며느리와며느님> (SBS) - 12.5%, 12.0%

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank (if different from Nationwide)

1. My Love, My Precious Gem / My Precious You <내사랑금지옥엽> (KBS2) - 19.4%, 18.5%

2. Glory Of The Family <가문의영광> (SBS) - 17.5%, 17.4% (#3)

3. Infinite Challenge 무한도전 (MBC) - 17.0%, 17.5% (#2)

4. City Of Glass <유리의성> (SBS) - 16.7%, 17.1%

5. Daughter-In-Law <며느리와며느님> (SBS) - 14.7%, 15.6%

6. News Who 뉴스후 (MBC) - 12.0%, 12.3% (#8)

6. The Golden Age Of My Life <내인생의황금기> (MBC) - 12.0%, 12.8%

Guest nana585

Btw ... do you know what's the song that Inho's dad played on saxophone in episode 1? I remember it as a an old Cantonese song which was quite popular back then but I was wondering if perhaps it's originally a Korean song or something.

When i first heard it, I find it very familiar and recalled it was a very popular old song "Love in Deep Autumn" (literal translation from the chinese name) sung by Alan Tam many many years ago and the song was written by a Korean songwriter. Wonder if there is a Korean version.

Found the 1st episode very interesting with many questions left to be answered. Both the leads are very good especially Kim Sung Soo - very different from those roles he used to play in his previous dramas. Lee Tae Ran looks very good in this drama. Hope the drama will continue to develop well.

Great to know the rating is good. tks kdramafanusa!

Guest babymarzy07

My guess is that KSS is actually

Junsik's friend's son... his friend is the one that he played saxo with him in the beginning and the 2 kids playing in the water could be LTR and KSS. I think that friend died and Junsik was asked to take care of his son but that boy (KSS) ran away and all these years, Junsik has been searching for him. In fact, the boy could be the reason why LTR and her two brothers had no mother .... you'll know what I mean when you watch episodes 4 onwards ...

I love the kids too ... Jiwoo and Eunwoo! They are so loving and poor thing ...

I think so too.

the grave that they went too i think was the friend's. and the one junsik keeps shouting the name or something whenever he's drunk.. also the the grandpa of KSS which he had told LTR when his car broke down.

:)

gaaahhh Jiwoo and Eunwoo's mom is such a b#@$!.. but supposedly it the rumors that he assaulted and beat her were true..

then maybe she had a right to.. but whatevs.. the actor who plays kang min looks awfully familiar. might i add not really a good singer. but yes of course looks will always sell..

Guest rochinipark

i saw this weekend drama too yesterfay on KBS World.that was an interesting episode.its refreshing to see KSS in the lead role.

the story is interesting but i only will get to see it intermittently on tv as i dun hv tv access at uni.

will try to keep to in touch with storyline as its interesting.

Guest puppyiz

Hey ~ me too ! ^^ [ Finally & at long last KimSungSoo is the Male Lead.. i wanna see him smile.

glad to see LeeTaeRan here, too. ]

& now it figures why that soothing tune from the saxophone was familiar :blink:

Thanx nana for enligtening me :D

Guest babymarzy07

Loved the 2nd eppie too.

Aww.. LTR's speech to KSS about being a dad was nice.

Hmmm.. Im curious to see if the mom of LTR and JHW will show up later in the drama.

Hmmm.. interesting the about the girl from the countryside that likes JHW.

Lol. i wonder what happen next ep.

Btw, anyone know if this can be watched streaming online?

I mean the raws?

I wanna catch myself up.

puppyiz, hope ur watching this. its nice so far.

Guest puppyiz

I watched todays' episode at KBSWorld just now... was that 2nd episode ??

OMG! That woman talking to JeonSeol at the stairsway (in HBS) .. who is she ?? Whats she trying to do ??

Kill JS's career opportunity ??

Then this scene :

* Apaaaaaa :tears: *

[ i too cried with JeonSeol's kids. Well. ok I have soft spot for kids that cries ]

Guest huangsy

Loved the 2nd eppie too.

Btw, anyone know if this can be watched streaming online?

I mean the raws?

I wanna catch myself up.

puppyiz, hope ur watching this. its nice so far.

At KBS Korean site.

Guest babymarzy07

I watched todays' episode at KBSWorld just now... was that 2nd episode ??

OMG! That woman talking to JeonSeol at the stairsway (in HBS) .. who is she ?? Whats she trying to do ??

Kill JS's career opportunity ??

Then this scene :

* Apaaaaaa :tears: *

[ i too cried with JeonSeol's kids. Well. ok I have soft spot for kids that cries ]

iz,

she is his ex wife. she's telling not to take the radio job. cause it will go against her boyfriend's radio show.

like sorta brainwashing him to thinking he sucks, and the HBS people are using for scandal.

and of course cause of the kids he wouldnt want to hurt them with bad publicity and stuff.

she didnt really lik eher kids in the 1st ep though.

the kids are sooo cute.

now who wouldnt want a handsome dad like KSS.

i wish he'd shave here though to look more suave.

but i guess thats the image of the drama.

cant wait for ep3 next week.

At KBS Korean site.

thanks i tried but it wont let me unless i have an account/id think.

Guest puppyiz

MARZ .. good to bump into you here dear !! You bet !! I am already anticipating for the next episode.

The storyline is pretty good & catching my attention... it's not boring at all (at least for me). I love to look at LTR..she's no flaws in her acting.

Concerning the episodes airing at KBS World -

Is this a daily drama or a weekend drama .. does anyone know ?? pls enlighten me ?? Thank you

Watched the 2nd episode today and just love this drama. I've always liked KSS and LTR, so to see both of them in one drama is a bonus! The 2 kids are so lovable - how could their mom give them up just to be together with her childish toy boy! Anyway, that actress playing KSS' ex-wife plays a very nice person in You stole my heart. But she looks younger and much prettier in this new drama.

Guest voxtae13

I heard that Ji Hyun Woo will get married, but not Yoo In Young, that is Kim Bo Ri, the girl who from the countryside. She have a baby who is Hyun Woo's son. I'm so sad.

Anyone watch on KBS in Korea, can you tell me content of the next episodes? And what i'm heard is right?

Anyway, that actress playing KSS' ex-wife plays a very nice person in You stole my heart. But she looks younger and much prettier in this new drama.

That's Choi Su Rin.

She also played a very understanding aunt to Lee Ji Hoon's Character in "Hello! Miss" last year.

BTW, who on earth is the guy who is acting as Kang Min, her current boyfriend. Can't stand his over-exaggerated expression. In tonight's episode (#2), his eyeballs looked as though they could pop out of the eye-socket anytime when he was pissed. Bad singing voice and overboard acting so far from what I have seen.

the actor who plays kang min looks awfully familiar. might i add not really a good singer. but yes of course looks will always sell..

what looks (hehehe) . . kind of mediocre to me, no outstanding features.

thanks i tried but it wont let me unless i have an account/id think.

Marz

Here you go . . .

Link on "How to register for an ID account".

Guest puppyiz

MARZ

Ah So ~ today's just the 2nd episode aired on KBSWorld. Happy i dint missed this round

OMO ! That woman (that was with JeonSeol at the HBS stairway) ... she's his "EX" ?!

Thanx monalisa ..for another enlightenment on this actress. She's pretty enuf & convincing to be JS's bad wifey.

I hope to see if she's more to make me angry at her :P

For those of you ladies who's watch on-line.. I'd like to say *Thanx for the spoilers* ... do keep them coming.

i will take a peek at them when my head has anymore queries :D ..

^ So I remember! KSS's ex-wife was the Auntie of Lee Ji Hoon in Hello! Miss. I was wondering whilst watching Ep 2.. where have I seen this lady before.. she reminds me a lot of Hyun Young.

And yeah, Kang Min's a bad actor. Tried too hard to emote, but failed miserably..

Meanwhile, I love Saera's mother! She's too adorable... always trying to please her husband, but yet doesn't seem to like it from the bottom of her heart..:lol:

Is this a daily drama or a weekend drama .. does anyone know ?? pls enlighten me ?? Thank you

Puppyiz

This is a weekend drama, only on Sats and Suns.

Okay, found out the name of that "horrible actor" - 김산호 Kim San Hoo

According to Daum search, he was in Mr Goodbye, 2006 Comedy "Smile", Kimchi Cheese Smile.

He's even performed in a musical . . . :huh: (now my turn to make my eyes pop out of the eye socket)

Wonder when is Na Moon Hee gonna make her appearance and what is her char's relationship in the storyline. She appears to be a wealthy character.

Found some pictures on the web but don't know which episode (6?)

200810200040441020_1.JPG

Guest babymarzy07

MARZ .. good to bump into you here dear !! You bet !! I am already anticipating for the next episode.

The storyline is pretty good & catching my attention... it's not boring at all (at least for me). I love to look at LTR..she's no flaws in her acting.

yup its a weekend drama. so just every sat and sunday :)

I heard that Ji Hyun Woo will get married, but not Yoo In Young, that is Kim Bo Ri, the girl who from the countryside. She have a baby who is Hyun Woo's son. I'm so sad.

Anyone watch on KBS in Korea, can you tell me content of the next episodes? And what i'm heard is right?

really??!?! Where did you hear that? Does anyone know this??

Okay, found out the name of that "horrible actor" - 김산호 Kim Sang Hoo

According to Daum search, he was in Mr Goodbye, 2006 Comedy "Smile"

Wonder when is Na Moon Hee gonna make her appearance and what is her char's relationship in the storyline. She appears to be a wealthy character.

Found some pictures on the web but don't know which episode (6?)

cool!! Na Moon Hee!! Maybe she'll be the love interest of LTR's dad.

or the mom? could it be?

ahhh it must be mister goodbye then

lol at the horrible actor, but i can agree.

the way he threw the cd shelf out of frustration

how stiff!! lol and the bad singing and dance moves.

wahahahha. :lol:

tiki, would u know is there any other to watch without making an account feeling very lazy :lol:

ripgal chinggu!!! annyoung!!

cool!! Na Moon Hee!! Maybe she'll be the love interest of LTR's dad.

or the mom? could it be?

But from the photo SinHo showed to InHo looks like a different woman, to me.

tiki, would u know is there any other to watch without making an account feeling very lazy :lol:

My guess would be Veoh, Dailymotion, MySoju etc

Archived