Dir en Grey

Guest boatswain

Guest ima_robot

OMG THERES FINALY A TOPIC ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDDDDDDDDDE I AM A HUGE FAN! <33 KYO AND DIE :wub: thier music is awsome. love all of the singles and their album withering to death was phonominal. it j-rock in its best form. ever sence i heard 'umbrella" i was hooked.i love te song yokan. oh goshers i can talk about them for days

edit~ i own teh 4th page muhaa =]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest kadajlover

^ they are. it's their inward scream tour and OMGSH, i'm going to their concert!! on valentine's day! it's gonna be soooooo awesome because DIRU ROCKS HARD! :D

Guest purple turtlE

feb 27 for me~

<3 love em. except their new songs... agitated screams of maggots -_- its okie i guess but i hope their The Marrow of a Bone cd is better than that

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evelyn168

Nope, I was at the Toronto show. It was amazing as ever... I went in late cause I had class that day, but I kind of made my way close to the stage. I was around 5 ppl away from the stage...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^ How early did you go? Just curious.

Chicago showing is tomorrow! I'm going with my friend... I'm so excited! Hah hah hah~~~

Guest miranduh

I WENT TO THE TORONTO SHOW <333 MAZING! :D!

you guys who are about to go .. no doubt you'll have loads of fun :D!

i left my camera with my friend like a good girl or else >=D i would have sneaked some pictures

toshiya is soooo hot :(

anyone wanna help me buy goodies???

esp get postcards?!!?! some girl infront of me stole the whole pile >_______<!!!!!!

Guest SillyYun

does anyone know if any of them are married?

I like DEG since 1997 when they started..got their photobooks etc throughout..its so damn expensive

but compare to before till now, i prefer the olden days when they sang yurameki etc..i stopped listen to them often when they realised the new ones..

I kinda miss the old Them when they cosplay..

Guest lmnyuta24

Yeah, I saw them yesterday at the House of Blues in Chicago and they were soooo awesome!!! Kyo took off his shirt and everything...too bad he fainted on stage. My friend joined a contest and she got to meet them afterwards...hope they come back agian!!^_^

Guest keifuXueda

i saw them too yesterday~! xD TOSHIYA~! xD he was so hot...OMG! lol Kyo is so adorably small =D I wanted to keep him in my pocket XD

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I saw them yesterday at the Fine Line Music Cafe in downtown Minneapolis! God, we waited for an hour and a half in the freezing cold for the concert to start because the first group was stuck in traffic! The feeling in my toes were gone.

They look so much better in real life! Not that they're bad in pictures, but much better in real life than in the pictures! Toshiya and Kaoru are so hot! Too bad I couldn't get a good look at Die. He was on the other side of the stage. Shinya looked so tiny in the enormous drum set. And Kyo... when he came out, I was surprised because he was my height! I assumed he'd be a little taller than me. It was all in good fun.

What I didn't enjoy was the fact that picture taking wasn't allowed. It was a "WTF" thing in my head. I did enjoy touching Toshiya's hand though. :unsure:

Archived