Simply Wonderful<3

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
i can see the magic in your eyes--*
>[i can feel the sunlight in your smile] Mai Kuraki - Simply Wonderful I love this song :D (..do I say that for about every song I record? <__<) Another fast-paced one, this. Makes me want to dance<33 I like it when the lyrics roll out really fast, one word after another XD Please leave some feedback for me ^^ thanks! ----------> Simply Wonderful Lyrics: Mai Kuraki Music: Aika Ohno Utagaeba utagau hodo ni fukami ni hamatteku Kotoba sae mo sudoori shiteiku na mo nai hi ga tsuduku Konna koto ja kokoro nakushite yuku Ame ga hageshiku mau yami sou ni mo nai tsurakute kimi ga mienai Tatoe ichinichi demo awazu ni irarenai hodo no jibun ni Baby I wonder why Omoidasaseru no wa wasurekaketa ano yori sou hibi Sou Simply Wonderful Otagai ni itsu no goro~ kara chigau mono miteta? Ii wake sae yurayura utsuru nagusame ni mo naranai Konna koto ja kokoro nakushite yuku Marude tobenai tori aoi sora tookute kimi ga mie nai Itsumademo kawaranu yasashii egao ni modoreru you ni Baby I wonder why Dare yori mo shinjite shinjite inakucha kiseki wa konai Sou Simply Wonderful I believe in you I close my eyes and see What we got to learn? Just to be Be myself I believe in blue I chose my key of life What we got to burn Just to be Be myself Kakenukeru jikan yuuyake no sora ni tsutsu marete ima aruki dasu Kagayaku ashita he Don’t You See Just Simply Wonderful Itsumademo kawaranu yasashii egao ni modoreru you ni Baby I wonder why Dare yori mo shinjite shinjite inakucha kiseki wa konai Sou Simply Wonderful *I can see the magic in your eyes I can feel the sunlight from your smile Trusting each other is just simply wonderful I can see the magic in your eyes I can feel the sunlight from your smile So beautiful it's simply wonderful *repeat*

Guest babiixru

hJk/hdl,fhmfg

=

edit: i had to wait till my a song my friend LOVES ends so that i could listen to your clip so as you can see i claimed firstttt post (;

yes you say that about every song dear<3 unless they are requested by peopleeee heheheh. LISAAA i know you know more jpop than i do, what are some good songs that a guy sings in japanese? (the winter jap collab thing ;D)

lisa i am so jealous =/ your voice is so perfect nowwww <3 hahahah i want your voice. it is so sexy (; i can't wait till we do the i believe collab ;DDDD haha. i love the chorus. and yes it's so fun when the words come out right away it's sexy <3 but i said that AHH i love this *puts on repeat* you've to give me a few mixing tips ;]

Guest conversebunny

this is simply wonderful!!! (oh i'm so clever...) XDDD;;; *gets hit on the head*

I actually like this one even better than Realize! you hit the high notes beautifully, and this song sounds quite difficult to do, so props to you! I really like how you're branching out into the genre of faster songs, adds more variety and shows off more of what you're capable of! awesome job! :D

Guest animagelet

:OOO !!! :OOO!! I love your voice so much here. And the way you pronouced the japanese. Sounds so perfect. it sounds really fun to sing along to :D only you can tackle a song like thiss!! ^-^

Guest hershy kissez

your voice is so good!

i love how your mic is so clear and your voice is comforting to the ears. it make me want to hear more :P

Guest tinasarangg

yayy! i don't think i've ever heard you sing a kuraki mai song.

sounds prettyyy as usual :wub: sing more kuraki songs pleasee<3

nice job xD

:) hehe, i'm not much familiar w/ j-pop ^_^ ~ but it sounds cute!~ You always had a nice voice anyway haha~ you sounded very cool.~ you had lots of control, but i'd like to hear more emotion in the higher notes~ sounded like you lost the emotions in those areas.~ but other than that-- awesome job of course hehe ;)

Ahhh! I love Mai Kuraki...she has such a beautiful, light voice. And Aika is such a wonderful composer...especially with songs like "Always" where the mood sorta changes between serious and bright. You sing this so uberly well...I believe GIZA Studio was holding auditions last summer *wink wink nudge nudge* Pwahaha....when you become famous I'm going to buy every one of your CDs. And you better not forget Soompi!

Guest fantasiimaker

babiixru - guy songs for a collab...w-inds. or Lead >D or Chemistry, or EXILE <3

haha I'm inspired to do more fast songs after hearing your sexy namie clips >D SING MORE.

conversebunny - LOL XDD I like this a little more than Realize too, because it's a bit less boring XD thanks for listening!

animagelet - ee thank you!! <333

hershy kissez - ^^ that's so nice of you~ thanks!

crazee_korean - XD; you wouldn't want to steal mine, not when you can go for some of the other hot voices here >D

littlebabytina16 - I've actually sung two (Secret of My Heart and Tsumetai Umi) before XDD I'm glad you like Kuraki songs too ^^

songie_ryugirl - yeahhh I think I do tend to lose feeling at higher notes...maybe I concentrate too much on reaching those notes rather than displaying emotion xD thanks for the heads-up, I appreciate it ^^

Lelaye - heheh~ I love that line too. I'm not Japanese, but I am studying the language =) thanks for the compliment on pronounciation! I'm usually really nitpicky about that XD

Vaerie - loll dear Nick-kun, I shall hold you to that then >D EVERY CD. haha just kidding xD I'll be lucky if I ever release one ^^; Bah~ auditions are so...unstable/unreliable, though T__T I guess there's no other choice but to try!

luvjunjin0819 - thanks so much, Tab ^^ <3

Konna koto ja kokoro nakushite yuku

loved how it flowed out just like that. hehe good job on the song. i enjoyed listening to it :D really pretty chorus, you did such a beautiful job~~~ and bridge is so clear and pretty. UTSUKUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIII KOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333

Guest babieblue545

One thing: I want your voice.

Even if I haven't heard of this song, I love it. I really do. You sound in tune, and your high notes were incredible. Now I really want your voice, lol. Anyway, it went smoothly and gently. Your voice has a softness to it, yet... it's quite strong, especially with that kind of a soft voice. =]

Archived