What Wondergirls Would Be Doing 2-3years From Now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vic_taebin

i love sunmi's enthusiasm on space, it's so different from the repetitive "i want to be a solo singer/producer/designer/somewhere-in-the-entertainment-business" (not that there's nothing wrong with that :) )

Guest Vagabond.

OH I LOVE SUN MI!

That girl dreams big <3 Bwhahahahaha, NASA... now how many girls do you have these days who say they want to visit a space centre xDDD

Awww, saving the environment... I LOVE HER!

Guest AkiraXHebe

Sun mi's so cute. i was never interested in Sunmi when Wonder Girl had just debuted. i loved HyunAh, YeEun, Sunye, and esp. Sohee but i didn't ever notice Sunmi LOL i though she looked prettiest in the group and that was all. Sunmi proves i was wrong xD she really has unique personality <3 i've never seen any other celeb with an answer like her. they often want to be more mature, more successful, or go solo.... no one wanna visit NASA and save the enviroment LOL

Good luck Sunmi. i hope you'll be able to visit NASA in next 2-3 years xD

Guest mintberry

Sunmie's response is so asfhaksdjfabskdb XDDDD

God I love this girl!

How can you be this cuuuuute?! AHH our alien Sunmi...She should be a scientist XD

Guest mandapanda

LOL, Sunmi cracks me up. I love her for her love for the Earth lol She's tooo cute gahhhh~

WG HWAITING!!

Guest lovelyxdream

haha~

all most all of them had like said something about the entertainment industry and whatnot.

(writing, solo, acting, musicals, etc)

but then our sunmi mentions NASA~

shes so adorable ^_^

Guest jiwoneex3

Sunmi's was sooo cute <3 aha

and i loved Sunye's. I'm so glad that i got to see her perform live in New York <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asimpleHigh

sunmi never lets me down i love how random she is and other than saying she would like to go somewhere else in music she said she rather see and do something more orignal to me thats really amazing may that why i like her so much cause shes different the other have great asprirations to but i that sunmi's tops them

Archived