Cadetship Programs With The Big 4 (pwc, Kpmg, Deloitte & Ey)

lo0say

hey all

congratz to all the people who got into the first round and further

and to the other people who didn't, don't worry too much about it, because the competition is really fierce.

I've got some good news, I'm going to an interview for KPMG this thursday, it's for the transfer pricing group, so it's not exactly accounting, it's more economics and taxes.

well i was just wondering, anybody have any tips for the interview? and there's also a writing component.

thanks

Guest twinkle_l0ve

two of my friends got into kpmg and they're signing their contracts

seems kinda scary.. at the age of 17, signing a contract for the next couple of years of your life..

Guest NJSK.

I know several people who received 3 offers... crazy.

A couple of my friends were accepted into the big 4 (but mainly PWC, KPMG and EY).

muchlove!

-jisoo

my final interview is tm at KPMG

now there's only 5 people left and only 2 positions

so i think my chances are pretty slim

edit:

i got a phone call this afternoon

and i got the position!!!!

i'm so excited

^ congrats :) ru going to do itttt ??

thanks

yep i think i will, because my division isn't really accounting, but more economics, which is what i really like

and this is a great opportunity, i'll get to travel and network a bit, so that would be good

^Congratulations. ^_^

A different friend of mine got an Ernst and Young cadetship. The idea of her being an accountant is funny since she has awesome dyed hair and is really into Hello Kitty - not a stereotypical accountant haha.

• 1 month later...

^Congratulations. ^_^

A different friend of mine got an Ernst and Young cadetship. The idea of her being an accountant is funny since she has awesome dyed hair and is really into Hello Kitty - not a stereotypical accountant haha.

lol yeh they don't really just hire people, because they seem to be like the normal accounting type..........lol

like the other person who got the position in the transfer pricing division is a footy firsts player.

so i think they're just hiring people who do a lot of extra-curricular people and have an interest in business

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived