[drama 2002] Miss Mermaid/ Mermaid Lady 인어아가씨

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Choi Ji Woo

dang...that's a lot of episodes O_O but the storyline is real original!

yup, and it's one of the highest-rating here in the Philippines..I'm so sad that it's not the same there in Korea

even though revenge ruled in Ariyoung's heart all her life, she realized that forgiveness is the best solution...

Kim Sung Taek was one of the heartthrob Korean actors here in the Philippines..girls drool over him here!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovette

anyone? i just wana ask where i could find the episode guides of ms.mermaid. i know its a bit hardto make one since it has sooo many episodes. but maybe some kind person did one, or even a summary of this. coz its shown in our country now, i wanna know if its near the end already. its already on the episode where Ah Ri Yung stepsis (Woo Hee Jin)'s was invited to sleep at Ah Ri Yung's fiancee's (Kim Sung Taek) house. i just wanna know if its near the end already.. thanks so much!

Guest cand12

Mom bought the part I and II, and i decided i'll give it a go during hols since I had nothing much to do anyway.

Turned out to be one of my fav show.

Enjoyed this show a lot.

Real addictive.

BUT... apparently they don't distribute part III or IV anymore...

so im missing a lot.. dying to knoe the rest!!

I couldna find any clubbox dat contains this drama...??!!! Noooo....

Appreciate if anybody would be able to share.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Keori

Is there any nice people who are nice enough to upload it?? Please??? I read that it was so good. I been looking for it. Anyone? Do anyone owe it where I can buy it? Please let me know! Thanks:

Guest Choi Ji Woo

anyone? i just wana ask where i could find the episode guides of ms.mermaid. i know its a bit hardto make one since it has sooo many episodes. but maybe some kind person did one, or even a summary of this. coz its shown in our country now, i wanna know if its near the end already.

hello there..i'm from the philippines..it's very difficult to find an english episode guide of miss mermaid here in the internet..i found an episode guide years ago, but it was written in chinese..it's even more difficult to find an english subititled DVD copy of this drama..koreans don't like miniseries that much, that's the reason..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Choi Ji Woo

Just wondering if anyone know what happen at the end of this drama, did the main character die?

nope..it's a happy ending..Ariyoung and Joo-wang had two children, a boy and a girl..they lived happily.. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest senalee

nope..it's a happy ending..Ariyoung and Joo-wang had two children, a boy and a girl..they lived happily.. :)

Well actually it could be either it depends on the viewer...like my whole family was having a debate over which one...hahaha...anyways i think the writer did it on purpose for the ending to be ambiguous....i want to be on the positive side and say the family was going over the have a picnic together where the mom was....hahaha...uhh I really think the place where the original writer left off was the better ending. The original endding was supposed to be after the wedding but the producers were so obsessed over the high rating that they tried to ask the originl writer to extend it but the writer quite and so they got another writer to enter the drama...that's why it was soooo long and unnessary add-in's like that new ugly girl ..I soooo hated that girl and the guy in the end meeting her...WTF...uhh yeah the drama drags and lots of drama ..i think it was still worth it...like "Bo gu doh Bo Gu" was. and other old drama the original writer was known for. :)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Well actually it could be either it depends on the viewer...like my whole family was having a debate over which one...hahaha...anyways i think the writer did it on purpose for the ending to be ambiguous....i want to be on the positive side and say the family was going over the have a picnic together where the mom was....hahaha...uhh I really think the place where the original writer left off was the better ending. The original endding was supposed to be after the wedding but the producers were so obsessed over the high rating that they tried to ask the originl writer to extend it but the writer quite and so they got another writer to enter the drama...that's why it was soooo long and unnessary add-in's like that new ugly girl ..I soooo hated that girl and the guy in the end meeting her...WTF...uhh yeah the drama drags and lots of drama ..i think it was still worth it...like "Bo gu doh Bo Gu" was. and other old drama the original writer was known for. :)

in short, the ending of this drama is implied & symbolical..thanks for sharing some essential information hehe

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Galchi

Im watching a re-run of this drama on QTV and starting to like it but my mom and my sister have watched it before and they totally liked it.

It's just they got confused on what the ending is.

Anyways, this shows for me, shows the Korean custom of giving importance to family values

Guest docirene

Im watching a re-run of this drama on QTV and starting to like it but my mom and my sister have watched it before and they totally liked it.

It's just they got confused on what the ending is.

Anyways, this shows for me, shows the Korean custom of giving importance to family values

that is correct. though it is long ( i thought only 125 episodes), it is not dragging. aside from this drama, the other family oriented series i have seen is HOUSE HUSBAND (which is entitled BAD WIFE in korea, i think)

Guest Happy_Day

omg, i LOVED this drama! one of my top 5 favorite dramas. it's DEFINITELY worth it to watch.. i never wanted it to end, was so sad when it did. jangsuhee's acting is incredibly powerful in here.. she's not the typical damsel in distress. she's out for revenge and has an evil side to her, but she's also really kind. i remember her eyes were so scary haha! so suspenseful.

but i hated the ending. it was way too vague.

i'd love to rewatch this. if anyone has the episodes, could you PLEASE UPLOAD!!!! not clubbox!

Guest monoceros

i don't think im a hard critique on dramas, but I really ran out of patience with this one. It was exciting and all at certain times, but bad quality, originating from the fact that its a long drama and came from the year 2002. I only finished about 3 sets, and then I sort of gave up. It would've been nice to find out exactly what happened, but I kind of had a clue. I'm glad it was happy though

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Just a question to all Filipinos out there: Is Miss Mermaid already finished airing on QTV 11?! Pls reply..thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Galchi

Just a question to all Filipinos out there: Is Miss Mermaid already finished airing on QTV 11?! Pls reply..thanks

Not yet, it is still being shown

The current episode is about the lead actress getting married to the lead actor

I also like this drama, it has a comedic side as well :)

Guest stellazhen

Wow.. everybody knows the ending already...

well in singapore, it just started showing it yesterday...

so there's gonna be a long wait...

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Not yet, it is still being shown

The current episode is about the lead actress getting married to the lead actor

I also like this drama, it has a comedic side as well :)

thanks for the info..so the rewind on QTV 11 is nearing to the drama's conclusion..the cable channel's signal is very low in our cable provider so I can't watch the drama anymore..but I know every detail very well eh...

yup, this drama tends to be serious but Joshua's old folks are always there to break the ice..they're funny.....

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Wow.. everybody knows the ending already...

well in singapore, it just started showing it yesterday...

so there's gonna be a long wait...

what the..singapore has just started airing Miss Mermaid this week..the drama has 245 episodes, very long...

the ending is really confusing..fans are arguing whether Ariyoung died in the end or lived happily ever after..

enjoy watching Miss Mermaid, Singaporeans..it's a very, very, very good family drama full of life's lessons....

Archived