I don't know who I like!

Like.. some of the pictures of them are so pretty and then some are like ?? o.O

But according to these pictures, I'm gonna go for:

1) Vietnam

2) Thailand

3) Japan

4) Greece

Guest hitomii

Malaysia, China and USA are a big disappointment.

it always amazes me how the countries with the most beautiful girls like US and China always have not so beautiful contestants.

Guest theskinnygirl

Why do some of them look so old?

Aren't they in their 20s?

They look like they are mid 30s to late 30s.

Guest Whateva

Based on looking at pic list.

China

Egypt

Japan

Kosovo

Ukraine

Miss.China looks really...nice this year o.o

Guest ellis

I wonder why I haven't seen miss UK on any mags T_T...no...maybe that's bcoz im so outdated :]..but she's pretty!

Actually...that pic of miss KOrea looks ...really nice :). I hope she can get far :)...

Guest GoRgYnA

Kosovo and Albania crush all competetion!

I'm so mad that Kosovo might not make it to Vietnam! Coz apparently, Vietnam doesn't recognize Kosovo as a country -_-;...

Albania improved a lot. She was a contestant on this Minor pageant called Miss Tourism Queen something before and she wasn't a semi-finalist and the contestants in that pageant were O_O so I hope she's more prepared now coz I really love her!

Guest hotmonkey

I'm so mad that Kosovo might not make it to Vietnam! Coz apparently, Vietnam doesn't recognize Kosovo as a country -_-;...

Albania improved a lot. She was a contestant on this Minor pageant called Miss Tourism Queen something before and she wasn't a semi-finalist and the contestants in that pageant were O_O so I hope she's more prepared now coz I really love her!

IMO kosovo is the type that looks good in photo ... she can be a good model but i do not think she will look good in real life

Archived