Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GoRgYnA

Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest hotmonkey

is the last one her national costume for the national costume competition?

no this will be miss vietnam national costume

ThuanViet2.jpg

Guest GoRgYnA

More Arrival Pictures

images1573276_DSCF9031.jpg

images1573282_DSCF9142.jpg

Angola

mu06ec2.jpgmu05wu4.jpg

At the hotel

iindoxs9.jpgelsaqp8.jpgusauy1.jpg

capt.dc38406e3a534c8e9b51a8a0b9d47881.miss_universe_2008_hcm201.jpg

uni20080006pln0.jpg

I love Miss Vietnam but I hope she puts on more modern outfits too. I love how she was actually at the airport to welcome the contestants to her country!

images1573294_DSCF9096.jpgimages1573272_DSCF9010.jpg

images1573290_DSCF9070.jpgimages1573278_DSCF9046.jpg

Croatia, Finland

images1573292_DSCF9086.jpgimages1573288_DSCF9068.jpg

Estonia, Malaysia

images1573296_DSCF9124.jpg

Angola, New Zealand

images1573286_DSCF9051.jpg

Malaysia, Curacao, Finland

copyofviethatr7.jpg

Vietnam, Thailand

The Girl I'm super impressed with so far is Miss USA. She may not be that pretty but dang she's got lots of spark and personality. The Vietnamese love her already!

Guest votinhtieutu

THUỲ LÂM & THIÊN LÝ with no make up who is prettier ?? Poor Thuỳ Lâm:

--

69antiec.jpg

69biendien02.jpg

69biendien01.jpg

Guest hotmonkey

dang i can actually understand what miss USA said in vietnamese lol her accent is quite good lol

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Guest thesassygirl2

dang. miss usa is ms. diva. she definitely has it. i didn't think she was that pretty either but seeing her clip at the airport, she's GOOD.

I want Miss Vietnam to win. :) lol, because it's held there, and of course I am viet. :)

Miss USA is very charismatic, I understood what she said, good accent. :)

But Russia looks really pretty too.

Guest HELLnawITSc

I love ANY event that brings the world together.

I like Miss Korea and she has an amazing body, but I wish her face was prettier.

From what I see she is probably one of the more stylish delegates, which isn't surprising considering that she is a Parsons graduate.

img_2341.jpg

Loewe gown, Akiko Ogawa couture necklace, Marni shoes

img_2468.jpgimg_2458-1.jpg

Akiko Ogawa one piece dress, Marni shoes, Diesel bag, Novespazio accessories, Bvlgari shades

img_2883.jpg

img_2868.jpg

Kenzo top, Guess shorts, Etro shoes & necklace, Scooter other accessories and Diesel bag

img_0519.jpgimg_0482.jpg

z146097046.jpgz146097047.jpgz146097066.jpg

banging body

16k9v2o.jpg

With Miss Japan

244zhfs.jpg

29wl92h.jpg

2jb1dhw.jpg

Guest .moony.

ms korea has a nice body! but she looks a lil slutty in those pics O_O i hope those rnt the pics to enter the competition or represent her on the website? lols

PS: oh i just saw the new pics at the bottom (after the yellow clubbing dress) they rnt as bad lol

Guest jho

No offense, but I think Miss Korea's poses are so trashy. She has a great body though.

I'm sorry Ines Ligron is trying to hard with Miss Korea and Miss Japan

both woman are beautiful but so irritating, I think Miss USA is much prettier out of the pictures.

Albania and Kosovo look great

Guest swtamy83

I am getting sooo excited now that the contestants are coming to Vietnam. It's very sweet of Miss Vietnam to come to the airport and greet the other contestants. But I'm sure other host countries have their winner at the airport greeting the delegates too.

I always thought Miss USA was so ugly but she's sooo charismatic and friendly. Her actions just bring a smile to my face. I can see her going far in the competition.

Guest GoRgYnA

aruba.jpg

Aruba

belgium.jpg

Belgium

thailand.jpg

Thailand

I can't wait for the Arrival of Miss Universe 2008's Fabulous Duo! Japan and Korea..

I can just imagine them walking in the streets of Vietnam looking like this

img_2569-3.jpg

I love how confident and sassy they are. I honestly don't want them to win Miss Universe (coz i'm saving that for miss czech republic) but I want them to make it to the semi-finals so we can have a good show. These girls are awesome at the runway and I love Miss Japan's Interview, it's so inspirational. Looking at her, you'd never think she had a serious disease. These girls are not only pretty outside, they're also pretty inside. Did you guys know that Miss Korea donated all her prize money to charity? ($20 000) and she was recently in North Korea, 3 days ago I think, for a peace something, i forgot, I posted it on her soompi thread lol. I wonder how much Sun's family paid Ines for her training lol.

Another girl I can't wait to arrive is Puerto Rico, I hate her but I LOVE her. Doesn't make sense? lol.

Overall, the quality of this year's girls are so much better than last year.

Guest GoRgYnA

But I'm sure other host countries have their winner at the airport greeting the delegates too.

Not in the last 5 years lol.

Guest tsubomichan

wow none of them are pretty to me O_O

even the victoria secret angels are way more gorgeous :D

Guest oohhlala

korea's nose looks :blink:

Guest ShortaznGirl

i think miss japan and korea look more arrogant than confident. the only pic i like of miss korea is the one in where she's wearing that really poofy blue and white dress.

Guest beepbeep

do you guys know when miss universe is gonna be airing on television?

Guest _Jwes

i think miss japan and korea look more arrogant than confident. the only pic i like of miss korea is the one in where she's wearing that really poofy blue and white dress.

the first thing that came to my mind when i saw other pics of japan and korea was wow, these are confident independent women. i dnt know, they remind me of those classy new york women, haha. they reminded me of those girls in the beginning of the devil wears prada... haha yes, i watched that movie.

dang, i can't believe miss korea donated that much.. haha, if that was me, i'd probably donate only 5000... :ph34r:

^they SHOULD be confident... if they weren't confident, they shouldn't even be in this competition... -_-

but yeahh i think miss thailand is gorgeous~ <3

of course miss korea is amazing as well~ i love her outfits. ines did a good job. XD