☆ M. I. S. O. Offical Thread ☆

Guest alex68812

MISO! Been waiting for their official debut !

Say It Say It is pretty catchy ~

But the MV is typical of new groups, lol, pretty weird concept IMO.

But they do look so sweet and pretty! I cant remember their names yet, but i'm so going to take more notice of them [:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chocopiex3

It's very interesting to have a group of international singers. They will be the bond between the four countries. The debut song is pretty good and I really like their music style.

Of course new groups always get weighed by people but I don't like how they are compared with WG and SNSD. Their music is SO different from those groups!

And there's nothing wrong with coming from a not-so-famous company.

One more thing: people have a habit of criticizing new groups' names (WG and SNSD were victims also) and I think it's ridiculous. It's not like they picked a name like "4 beautiful flowers from fairyland" or something...- -;

Guest WonderfulFive

O_o

I thought this is for wg...miso..lol^^

They're very pretty women =D

I think they all look Korean, but I think they will be easier to break into many markets with their different language and such^^

Guest Chojungie

Ooh MISO thread is open!! I love all 4 of them! They're so pretty. Still trying to get their profiles. Does anyone else have it?

Anyone making a forum for them?

I still don't know who is who. ^^ I can't identify who's the japanese and who's the chinese and etc. X_X

chArmEdpRincEsz, actually, I'm already making a forum for them but it's still under construction. I'm still making the forum skin. I'll post the link up as soon as it's ready.

Guest UnknownIdiot

This is a true multinational group, unlike the other groups that are predominantly Koreans and have been called multinational groups just because they have one Chinese or Japanese or one member that is half of another country. Looking forward to what this group can do. I wonder if they'll incorporate each girls' own language into a song.

Guest EnVogue

OMG

i cant stop listening to the song its so catchy indeed

xD

though hai yen didnt get a part i liike it

does someone got the lyrics???

i thiink hai yen is the famouZ member now since there r no viets in the kpop industry

im proUd to be viiet <33 xD

I

One more thing: people have a habit of criticizing new groups' names (WG and SNSD were victims also) and I think it's ridiculous. It's not like they picked a name like "4 beautiful flowers from fairyland" or something...- -;

LOL. I agree with this. :)

OMG

i cant stop listening to the song its so catchy indeed

xD

though hai yen didnt get a part i liike it

does someone got the lyrics???

i thiink hai yen is the famouZ member now since there r no viets in the kpop industry

im proUd to be viiet <33 xD

Indeed! It's really very catchy. >.< I love the beat. I wish they would perform live. I wanna see their performance live! :)

Guest EnVogue

guys there is miso picture thread please post iit there xD

"4 beautiful flowers from fairyland" " LOOOOL xDDD

a band called 4 beautiful flowers from fairyland with male singers would be great hahaha

DOES someone got the lyriics?? ^^

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

guys there is miso picture thread please post iit there xD

"4 beautiful flowers from fairyland" " LOOOOL xDDD

a band called 4 beautiful flowers from fairyland with male singers would be great hahaha

HEY! their picture thread was closed alr. CHECK IT OUT!

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

Haiyen alr acted in 2 drama "Came in search of flower""Mountain over the hill" and 1 movie "The wind blows"

This is the movie's poster one:

sgfhjsgjf.jpg

short clips about the movie but i cannot find the full one anyway!

http://www.truveo.com/%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%E...4/id/1560532263

http://kr.blog.yahoo.com/y_webzine/244.html?p=5&t=2

I think her acting is better than her singing. I remember she mentioned in the clip she met chaeyeon that she actually want to be an actor.

She look really like korean and pretty in this pic

shdrtjftjf.jpg

Guest ahnheejin

wahh~ MISO thread ^-^i like their song it IS catchy :]

i wonder how old they are hmmmm

wishing to see them on music shows >_<

Guest GiRlli3

for now I only can recognize haiyen since i know her way before.

she's cute but she doesn't look korean. I can totally see the viet in her.

the 4 girls are really pretty and they're song is good

but the MV...is kinda cheapish

hope they'll success in the future XD

I'll stick around

Archived