Why Do People Like To Eat Crab? It's So Difficult And Fiddly....

Guest tossig_chima

Guest doomunleashed

Don't you have to like...put them in the freezer for a few hours before putting them in the boiling water so they're kind of numb and won't feel pain? ....o___O

Ah~ by the way I don't like crabs...or most things that come out of the seaXD so I don't really eat them (I'm kind of forced to eat fish once a week and I probably look very pathetic when I ask my mom if I could eat canned tuna because I prefer it's tasteXDXD)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alcyone

because it tastes incredibly good!! whether it's steamed, or cooked in every other way, pour rice wine on it, or cooked with chilli or even fried with garlic, you can do like anything and it'll blend in nicely

i'm allergic to seafood, but i still eat crab no matter what

you can crack it open with the tool...easy peasy....

Guest negitoro

LOL you only think crab is troublesome to eat because you don't have to prepare the other meats you eat.

Compared to cutting up a cow or pig or ripping all the feathers off a chicken or scaling and gutting a fish, honestly cracking open the shell of a crab is next to no work at all.

If you don't like cracking open crab they do sell deshelled crab meat. Or next time, order the crab cakes LOL

Guest fanfre

eh, i don't like eating the whole crab where you have to poke and crack. i prefer the packages of crab meet that have already been shelled come in little pieces.

Guest LionAngel

but crabs are delicious :(

i admit i used to hate them like crazy

but now i love them :D

you should try too, y'know

hey if all things in the world are cute,

what are we supposed to eat? >.< no offense though :P

Guest x_priscillaaa

I LOVE CRABS. Sorry. Yeah it`s kinna hard getting them out, but once you do! It`s like heaven. Mm! ^_^

Guest bonbons

it's good finger food! just sit there and crunch hhaha.

it's easy after you learn how to eat it properly, i hated crab before but my family taught me how to when i was like 8 or something and i loved eating it ever since

Guest Lovelight

I have to say...........I am a professional Crab Breaker.

I DESTROY crabs.

LOl epic.

crab is DELICIOUS. i think it's worth all the trouble and it's not i always get to eat them so, enjoy. :D

also, your standing up for the crab/lobster's feelings is funny @_@ you would think that if we eat cows we wouldn't care much about seafood...

Guest luvlina

I like sitting around with my big "entire" family in Atlantic City,NJ on vacation and and eat crabs and chat. lol its also fun with the typical asian family screaming, yelling, and telling tecniques on how to open and eat crabs faster lol.

But, when anyother place imitation crab meat is good too! lol :)

Guest Unseen Choice

Crab is a great conversation food and very delicious in my opinion, nothing better than having a couple beers and a plate full of crab on a hot summer day with a bunch of your friends.

Guest Atmosphere.

I don't care if it's hard to take the skin off, I LOVE THE MEAT! It's all worth it! When I went to Crazy Jim's buffet at Utah, omgggggggggg they had crabs, I ate so much XDDD I smelled like crab LOL!

Guest __laine

cuz it's freaking DELICIOUS. getting the meat out is all the fun!!! i like it messy.

i think crab teaches you to eat moderately LOL. you can't stuff your face like crazy cuz you gotta work for that delicious crab meat.

Archived