Why Do People Like To Eat Crab? It's So Difficult And Fiddly....

Guest tossig_chima

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iPhets

what you do is get to the claw first, i find that it has the most meat

crack the shell with a hammer that is provided and peel it off with you fork & spoon

and slowly dig the meat out with the utensils provided (the long sharp thing is for small spaces, other than that just use your fork)

because some foods are so troublesome to eat, i have found ways to go around the problem :D im sure you can too!

by the way i eat them because its yummy o.o

Guest justiiine

i love crabs! and lobster. YUMMY YUM! (;

i don't really care if it's a bit hard to crack and all. i love their meat. yummmm :D

Guest shingoon

honey, i dun know whether to laugh or to applaud you for your compassion for crabs. I mean, you know crabs are food rite. It's the dog-eats-dog world and there are 2 choices: if ya're a veg, just ignore the rest of the world who eats meats or "crabs". If you still eat other meat, becoz "they are not cute when alive", then i guess you have a thing for cute crabs.

Guest flyxme.

the picture you posted is lobster :rolleyes:

i like eating crabs cause they are so good

i dont find it very difficult to eat, its YUMMYY;)

Guest TyneeTom

I like crabs, mostly the yellow guts inside... YUMMM.

CRAB IS GOOD.. I love cracking them.

Yellow guts = nasty

Guest RHAINE

its hella delicious, and its worth my time to crack them LOL.

omg the claw. its yummy and id definitely go for that first ;D

Guest akira53

yes that's why im very worried. how do we decide between just beef and lobster? its all animals and alive... even plants.. so yes im very worried. but lobsters and crabs are a definite nono -- they are very sensitive alive creatures -- especially when you get to cook them yourself.

as for beef and pork --- im sticking to a vegetarian diet.

That's great :mellow:

Just because they're cute and "sensitive alive creatures" doesn't mean you shouldn't eat them. You eat to keep yourself alive. when it comes down to a matter of survival, you're not going to worry about how cute something is or if you're hurting it in the process of cooking it :crazy:

eventhough they're troublesome, they taste so good , so it's worth it. lol

they look cute? hell no. :mellow: Those googly eyes are freaky.

how about this,

I'll tie you up and then make those big lobsters and crabs pinch your whole body w/ their claws , I want to see if you still think that they're cute. ^___^

Guest beautiful.harmony

Idk since I'm not really a huge fan of crabs, but my aunt once told me the fact that a crab's meat is so difficult to get from the shell makes it even more precious.

Guest discofuse

I love them! Hahaha I love seafoods as well.

I do feel sorry for them but I love my appetite more. lool

Guest Kira_Hyuu

Well i'm not really a fan of the crab; hey i luv eating it but i'm lazy as so i hate breaking the shell tried getting my gf to do it and she looks at me funny and i'm like o right and i've never asked again...I don't mind cooking crab since i don't really have to crack every bit of shell.

Guest Pink_Bubbles

I love crab meat! *dribbles*

My parents crack the shells for me so I don't mind eating crab at all. ^___^

Guest hae mee

My dad taught me how to open them when we went to seafood buffets so it's pretty easy for me, but I don't eat them all the time. They are really tasty though :D

Guest charmainee

Because the reward is excellent. :D

Whoever said they like to eat the yellow guts...aren't those the eggs? o_O

- -

I hate using the hammer. =/ I usually just bite my way into the meat. :D

...I want some now.

I don't actually like lobster as much as crab. o_O It's somewhat sweeter, but it's tougher too.

Archived