ahn dwe nah yo - 안되나요

Guest youngsuhxd

Guest youngsuhxd

wheesung is suchaa good singer...this song was really hard to sing -_-;; soundclick ----------------------------------------------------------------------*EDIT*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- added new song from buzz..i dont think alot of ppl will kno this song its a song from the anime naruto theme...i really like the song so i sang it hope u guys like :Dsoundclick

Guest JAEHEEE

Good Job.

But I ended up listening to all of 세글자 rather than this xDD

Harhar. Great job on both<3

You have a very nice voice~

Guest youngsuhxd

Wow, you did a much better job with this song than me. Props .

You should've put up the whole song. Good Job

haha thx..u did fine too

Good Job.

But I ended up listening to all of 세글자 rather than this xDD

Harhar. Great job on both<3

You have a very nice voice~

gladd u liked it :]

Guest thesarahchong

Try to lessen the echo effect, but other than that, you really have a niiiice voice. I like your tone and you hit those high notes pretty well, so that's good. I just bet if you got a really good-quality mic, your threads would be flooding like crazy.. (:

Guest hershy kissez

you have a really nice voice!

i bet you have a hott talking voice lmao :P

i loved all the other songs you sang.

if you just get a better quality mic you would be sounding really really really good :)

Guest babiixru

puhehee i was planning on singing this too~

will you lullabye me to sleeep =)?

you should lesson the echo effect, it distracts the listener. you have incredible emotions in this clip. i heard a few off tune parts, but it's still a great clip <3 damn we need to start a fund and buy you a new micc so we can hear your high notes. OMGOD. this is so crazy goood <3 :wub:

Guest tinasarangg

dangg.

:wub:

your voice kinda remind me of johnnymoon's. goshh so sexyy<3 the chorus was done very nicely. mad props to you, this song is really difficult to sing. the only criticism i have is too much echoing. besides that, very nice =]

why not sing all of it?

Guest conversebunny

you have an amazing voice!! I wish you sang the whole song! I agree with everyone else though, reduce the reverb and it'll sound great! anyways, wonderful job!

Archived