Friend of Soompi Status

Guest sushiwhore

Guest sushiwhore
=0
i sent a donation a week ago ... andi'mjsutgetting worried if soompi reiceved it. i erally wanted to be a friend of soompi and yeah... =/ i just sent out some payments the same day and everyone accepted it already.. but my status hsan't changed... how do i know when it has been accepted? how long would it take before my status is changed? ^^ thanks

oh yes, i had a question relating to the Friend of Soompi status too.. i don't quite understand it actually. uhm.. how to begin..

well, i am ordering from yesasia (2 orders actually :P ) and my orders are processing @ the moment. But i didn't know what the difference was if i was to buy from clicking on the link provided here on soompi's main forum page. So i j/ signed into my yesasia account as i normally did and j/ completed my orders that way... IF i purchase from yesasia normally through my account, does that also mean i'm still supporting soompi.com?? .. i didn't really understand what i had to do.. My sister and i have been customers of yesasia for awhile but i j/ remembered that we might be supporting soompi w/out knowing it >_< gah.. i'm j/ confused hehe. So then.. i'm guessing i'd have to send you proof of my purchase right?? .. is it okay if you clarify for me?? >_< sry!*~ i'm.. so slow.. >_< thanks! ^_^

Guest bloodboy

^^^ Dun worry soomp! will upgrade ur status. It was the exact same situation like mine and I juzed PMed him and I got upgraded.

Guest astar

songie_ryugirl

you're not supporting soompi by just signing into your account. if you follow a link in the forums or on the website, yesasia tracks what is bought and then credits soompi's account. <- there's your answer

Guest dying1004

^^^ Dun worry soomp! will upgrade ur status. It was the exact same situation like mine and I juzed PMed him and I got upgraded.

soomp's a girl ;]

:P

Guest bloodboy

^^^ Oops sorry soomp. I guess I was wrong then. lol. And regarding the fren of soompi thing, I guess I muz have interpreted songie's post wrong. What astar said is right. :D

Archived