Guest tenjo*affinity

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherlyn

JAENA :D

i love lina's dress... wahahaha

i think fantasy duet sounds good too.. LOL... they singing together is a DREAM come true for fans who truly appreciate good singing... hahaha

yes.

dig open lsm brains... CSJH is SO underrated. tsk.

Guest shzzle8dizzile

I'm just quoting this from a very hilarious fan account.

"I WISH I COULD REMEMBER MORE CSJH AND ZHANG LI YIN STUFF, but the only thing I can remember was the five of them talking to each other :(. OH OH AND THERE WAS A CHEON SANG SHIN KI MOMENT BECAUSE IT HAPPENED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND I WAS (DUH) REALLY GIDDY ABOUT IT. It was during one of the songs; Lina and Sunday were standing on the middle stage and bopping around in unison. Yunho looked like he was going to walk past them toward Heechul and BoA (he must have later and I missed it, damn!), but changed his mind and stopped right in front of Lina and Sunday. Obviously, he’s taller than both of them (especially Sunday), so he was blocking them from view. I could see Lina laughing ♥. Sunday just pushed Yunho out of the way and he turned around to smile at both of them. CSSK ♥. And … I must have died somewhere around then because I don’t remember too much after that :D."

Yunnie, you bad boy. Playing with Lina and Sunday. XD

Lina was laughing. *gets bricked for breaking the JaeNa chain*

credits to spazzes.wordpress.com

Guest Kim Hae Za

omo omo

JaeNa is superr lovee

SM should give them a duet song ryte ryte??

just a random fangirling about JaeNa and CSSK

Q : If you given a choice to attent a wedding of SM artist...which one you will go?

A : BoChun (BoA & Yoochun ) , JaeNa , YunPhanie ..

hahaha

Guest uknowbaby86

OMG

Stephanie on SM Live Concert was sick?

I really love CSSK

I like Jaeho than Jaena

But Yuphanie is so sweet & sexy

Guest tenjo*affinity

^in some of the fan acc, they said Stephy was a bit ill... JaeHo??? JaeNa surpass them for me...haha

I just realized I love Lina's dress! It's so great! Really fits her..it's like it was made just for her ^_^ so graceful!!

i know...its soo pretty and it fit Jae's outfit...hoho

You guys do realize that they're both releasing singles in the same month again right? haha!

i know i know...i was like...*umm they can do vocal training together* ...haha...

i agree... if they have collabration concert or any collabs.. like in song or in mv,.

it will be great!!

plus they had known each other for so long~ ^_~

i weish they have collab album called CHEON SANG SHIN KI ...haha..

that would be the BEST ever...(after JaeNa)

Q : If you given a choice to attent a wedding of SM artist...which one you will go?

obvious for me ---> JAENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

do i need to list a reason?? haha...i want to hear their duet LIVE...and JaeNa would make a prettiest couple EVER...

Guest candee_dana18

omo omo

JaeNa is superr lovee

SM should give them a duet song ryte ryte??

just a random fangirling about JaeNa and CSSK

hahaha

I freaking want a duet album from JaeNa.. then after that, they should make a Cheon Sang Shin Ki album

that would make me go nuts and weak in the knees... :D

I'll definitely go with the whole CSSK crew wedding! I will support all the couples of course...

number one JaeNa (I wish this two would get married to each other.. ahem. speaking of We Got Married Show)

seriously, they should invite JaeNa over and let them tie the knot. then we all gonna die haha...

anyways, Alia my dear little sister and to my fellow JaeNa addicts. I updated Chapter 31 The Red Journal

just click on this ----> The Red Journal

gotta go now! I have to go somewhere, and eat my freaking lunch.. byerssssss!

Guest wing834

so happy that JaeNa the FANTASY couple is getting so much love from netizens, shapley and cassiopeia~ its rare that a female gets close to dbsk and NOT get bashed, really hope SM releases like a JaeNa single~ *still spazzing about JaeNa*

seems like the duet is getting the most response from korean media (articles etc) really hope LSM can see all these articals, and netizens + CASSIOPEIA going spazz about them~

loving all the JaeNa banners and avaters, i guess im gonna dedicate my weekend in making a JaeNa banner, avater and wallpaper :D

Since their singles are being released the same month...why not have a collab. performance or mini concert. That would be awesome. I just really wanna hear "Just For One Day" sang with CSJH The Grace & Jaejoong. I mean after hearing it performed at the SMTOWN LIVE with Kyuhyun, which was AWESOME. Gosh that performance was amazing they all sounded great but what I mean is that after hearing & seeing it I wanna hear & see "Just For One Day" performed in Japanese as well of course it'll give us CSSK as well & hopefully more JaeNa (& Jaephanie...lmao) but I just really want that song performed as well. So i say let's do a mini concert or performance together.

obviously for me it's YUPHANIE!!

I'm all for yuphanie.

but if I had a choice i'll go to all. I mean I wanna be there for JaeNa as well..

BoChun well they have no cssk ties since BoA isn't part of CSJH but I'll still wanna go to their wedding too.

Plus free food right?..lmao..fee food at all the receptions hell yeah i'll go to all...LMAO

Good thing about going to all the weddings you get to meet the ppl there especially their famous friends...

so I'll be going to mingle with the star friends & find myself someone....lmao j/k

Guest tenjo*affinity

I'll definitely go with the whole CSSK crew wedding! I will support all the couples of course...

number one JaeNa (I wish this two would get married to each other.. ahem. speaking of We Got Married Show)

seriously, they should invite JaeNa over and let them tie the knot. then we all gonna die haha...

you make me go JaeNa high again...gossssssssssssssh...if they enter that WGM...i bet JJ gonna tease her alot..

and Lina get embarass... ratings will go up if any of DB boys in there...

anyways, Alia my dear little sister and to my fellow JaeNa addicts. I updated Chapter 31 The Red Journal

just click on this ----> The Red Journal

yes..i was seriously waiting for this..i already leave a comment...

JAENA LOVERS !! THIS FIC IS A MUST READ !!

so happy that JaeNa the FANTASY couple is getting so much love from netizens, shapley and cassiopeia~ its rare that a female gets close to dbsk and NOT get bashed, really hope SM releases like a JaeNa single~ *still spazzing about JaeNa*

loving all the JaeNa banners and avaters, i guess im gonna dedicate my weekend in making a JaeNa banner, avater and wallpaper :D

yeah..it's rare...thats why im sooooooooooooo happy...cassi accept her..maybe bcos they saw that Lina is modest and humble...and peffect for Jae...hehe...

JaeNa avvie and banners? cant wait to see it.... and walli? oh please i want one...

Guest 1S0ULL

I would attend JaeNa's wedding : D

They are the fantasy couple (:

I think this is a sign for SM to let them collab. together.

Since Cass and Shapley are getting along so well, I think SM should do something about it (:

This is soooo much hype over such a little thing LOL

Guest estelgrace

Here's the YT upload of ziyuN07's mncast vid in The Grace's thread:

[sM Town Live '08 Seoul] Hotmail, Red Sun & Let's Go On a Trip [Lina]

Lina! She's so adorkable! How can she be so breathtakingly gorgeous and so cute at the same time?! haha! She so much like Jaejoong!

JaeNa meant to be alright haha! Now..my collection is complete! There's Jaejoong-centric fancams and then Lina-centric fancams..wahaha! :w00t:

Where is everybody? I see nobody..:tears: ^^

CSSK JJANG!

csjh the grace changed their balloon color to PEARL pink...dbsk's balloon color is PEARL red...

now both group have PEARL balloon colors..

i'm pretty sure these pics were posted before but when i backtrack a few pages

most pics are no longer available and these pics probably bigger than posted before..

1218948781_1.jpg

1218948781_2.jpg

1218948781_3.jpg

credit: 비숑프리제@dbsg+fangirlmitz

edit: korean fans call them 'Fantasy Couple'?? sounds like a drama title or something...

hahaha

if TVXQ doesnt belong to me, *which will never happen*..

i would love to attend JaeNa wedding, and Yuphanie.. ^_~

p/s : and Mick & Boa wedding.. also.. SuYin wedding or TaeSu.. lol~

spazzing over the Fantasy duet's wedding.. what will be the theme colour?? lol~

i wonder.. =p

Guest tenjo*affinity

This is soooo much hype over such a little thing LOL

cus its fun...haha

So after backtracking (omg... hardest thing to do ever) I was wondering if anyone had any Micky x Lina photos? Interaction wise that is.

yeah..they have one..which is in Hotmail MV...i'll screencap them 4 yah later...

Here's the YT upload of ziyuN07's mncast vid in The Grace's thread:

[sM Town Live '08 Seoul] Hotmail, Red Sun & Let's Go On a Trip

did you guys see JJ pass Lina..i was like 'Jae go look for her' ...haha

csjh the grace changed their balloon color to PEARL pink...dbsk's balloon color isPEARL red...

now both group have PEARL balloon colors..

edit: korean fans call them 'Fantasy Couple'?? sounds like a drama title or something...

i think it FANTASY duet ...not couple...i dont think they EVER let JJ couple with anyone JUST YET...lol

spazzing over the Fantasy duet's wedding.. what will be the theme colour?? lol~

i wonder.. =p

I choose SILVER/Black ...cus thats their duet stage outfit colour...gorgeous <3

SHOULD WE DECIDE ON WHAT COLOUR OF CSSK COUPLE ??

For me

JaeNa = Silver/Black (elegant)

YunNa = Blue (dreamy)

Yuphanie = Red (sexaayyy)

Junday = Pink (cute)

Yoonday = Yellow (adorable)

M&M = Purple (sweet)

SunJae = Green (dorky)

Yoophanie = White (romantic)

lmao...that was hella random :rolleyes:

Guest estelgrace

Just to keep the thread going..since it hasn't moved since yesterday ^^

posted this in the CSJH thread..might as well share it here too :lol:

Been wanting to share this for so long..I finally found it again! yatta!

wow..amazing!!! They're calling her the Asian Christina..haha! nope..she's our Daejang! (it's amazing they called her that though^^ So proud!)

Lina is seriously so amazing! It's HQ too! yay!

and she's so gorgeous here too! :w00t:

Ok..I've been wondering about this. When was it? What was it for? Did the other members have solos too?

I only found Sunday's..was this on the same occasion? It's not as HQ as Lina's vid up there though.

bonus!

TSZX & Paran - Special Stage (2007.01.28) [Music Bank]

Random vid i found in YT..seriously never seen it before...just how many CSJH's amazing performances am I missing?!!

Maaaaan..they seriously rocked the stage..I sooo wish it was their DBSK instead though..waaa!! When will that happen! SM!! Make it happen!!

The Grace are sooo awesome!! Steph's rap is amazing! I hate rap..but if it's Steph rapping or Yoochun or Yunho I can bear it and it's just beautiful..hehe! ^^

I was totally wowed..^^

The Grace keep singing English songs up there..hehe!

It makes sense because their English pronunciation is uncommonly very good (so is their Spanish! *feliz navidad...* ^^)!!

The best I've heard of any kpop/jpop artist so far!...even DBSK

They really are JJANG! :D

Does DBSK have any special stages like they did too? Did they have special solos too? I've only seen their solos in Japan and stuff..not the Korean ones ^^

tenjo*affinity

Agree on all the colors! though I'm JaeNa..I love blue..hehe! :lol:

EDIT:

Found Dana's solo too! feat. Yesung! Haha! Finally found it!!

"A hurt deeper than love"-Yesung & Dana at CSJH Idol World

Great job Dana! But I agree with you guys..Jaejoong and Lina totally own this song now! After that amazing performance! Even with the bad fancams..just wow..amazing!!

Anybody have the translation of this song?

Guest -+@r_lOve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRgp_1TMatI...feature=related

@ 30-32

lmao. im not sure but when steph's couple singing part comes out during Lets Go on A Trip,

Yunho looks towards the stage lol ;D after her part is done he just goes back to doing w.e

he's probably watching her making sure shes not w. some guy haha(my imagination)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYL1pNht0fU...feature=related

@ 16-31

OMG! SUCHA YOOPHANIE MOMENT!

well i think it was lol.it was csjh's turn to say

their ending message & its been a long time since

they've been in korea & steph got all shy cuz it was

so awkward and yoochun laughed/thought it was funny

and then after cheered for them ;D yoochun smiled so big!

i think he thinks steph is cute lol haha once again my

imagination XD

Guest tenjo*affinity

^sharp eyes...forever biased sharp eye...haha....i noticed yoochun laugh too..but i didnt relate to CSSK ...hoho...

and yunho ones...or he probably looking out for steph cus she was abit ill...hehe...

-------------------------------

estelgrace, here's the translation for Scar Deeper than Love

I waited for a long time because it was you that I wanted

Hiding the sadness, I let you go.

While deceiving me, I don’t know if you wanted to hold on to me

Inside your tears, a picture of me still remains

To throw away memories is such a waste

I’ll tell you now, I remember you. That long wait

Since you left, even though I cannot see you anymore

I’ll still remember you; everything about you

I, someone who left scars deeper than love

Now realize that I regret that, that I am regretting that now

Now, even though everyone left, I still have you

Filled with memories, you were crying

I can’t say anything to you now

I don’t know how to forgive you [when you cry like that]

I can’t do many things

You protected me, and always comforted me

All I left a [kind] person like you is pain

# Since you left, even though I cannot see you anymore

I’ll still remember you; everything about you

I, someone who left scars deeper than love

Now realize that I regret that, that I am regretting that now

I imagined you being near me

I will now give you all my dreams

--------

^i cant remember where i got that from cus i got that agesss ago...

I really hope Jaena perform again in Shanghai and Bangkok...if not others CSSK member MUST perform...

anyway, i update my fanfic --> [ C H E O N S A N G ♥ S H I N K I ]

do read if you have time...

Guest lavenderwingz

i dunno if you guys are still in the JaeNa phase, hahah, even after some time, i'm still high from it. FANTASY?? loving it!! their voices naturally blend in with each other, but it also highlighter the other's voice. it was lovely <3

Although from the SM concert, I wish Junsu and Stephanie actually danced with each other

(iono, some touches here and there.. :sweatingbullets: lol) i would've spazzed like crazy. but i was satisfied..hehe

i would totally buy a single if they collaborated on all the songs in it, they're seriously meant for each other ^_^

Archived