Does Age Really Matter?

Guest la pomme

If he's hot. lol

But only when I'm a little older. Now would be one year. I am 18, it'll feel so weird walking around with a 15 year old

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skimchee

When they say "age is only a number" I agree completely.

As long as they meet my standards, are my type of guy, and

I like him. Yeah, why not? :)

^- same..

i probably not even a month younger.. or a day for that matter..

he HAS to be older than me..

it's just one of those things that i can't help.. i don't mean to offend anyone

^ Agreed...

=\ It's just a personal preference, but I heard it was a psychological-thing that's implanted in the female mind? -shrugs-

Le sigh. It's so difficult when I'm one of the oldest in my grade, too.. =(

Guest shooting_stars

My sister's somewhat-boyfriend always teases me by saying that I look like a twelve-year old -_-

My other sister's boyfriend's ex was a senior while he was a sophomore when they dated and they seemed to be really happy together until stuff happened that led to their break-up...

Personally, though, I wouldn't go for a guy three years younger than me...I love being the youngest among my friends, and I can't stand that I have two friends who are younger than me by only a couple of days/months, so I definitely couldn't stand having a boyfriend that was three years younger than me! :P

Yes, I take pride in being young!

Guest dafleur

why not? my last bf was 2years younger than me (we were together for 3.5yrs), the bf before that was 5yrs younger than me (we were together for 2yrs).

Guest hungikim

Lol oh jeez. I would definitely date someone who's 3 years older than me. Older women are hot.

For all you girls say 3 years is too immature for you, that just means you haven't grown up yet. Lol :)

Guest PhuongUyenTran

I'm 15 , soo nooo I wouldn't !

But even if I were older, I wouldn't :P

Because I properley would see him like a yuonger brother , and thats too weird .. :P

i don't see anything wrong with that. age is just a number to me coz lol i'm actually kinda seeing someone who's 3 yrs younger than me. he's pretty mature, not to mention how HOT he is.

Guest hellohellomr.monkey

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuz like... then he might be like an immature kid. thats why hes dating you, cause its like someone older can protect him. and u know.... usually the guy protects the girl. so yeah. i like having the guy older than me

Guest EinTrigger24

no, but i know a girl that did! that guy was me ^^ anyways, i read some of the replies and i just have to say, girls, i know where you're coming from but in some cases, it's not that bad to give it a try. i mean seriously, just because a guy is older doesnt mean he can provide any better than the next younger guy. of course there is a maturity issue, but other than that, a guy is a guy. if you fall for him you do- if he happens to be 20 years younger and you happen to be a cradle robber, then so be it. attraction is something we can't control so before asking someone their age, get to know them as a person first. then some things may turn out different :)

Guest summerskies

i wouldn't date any one younger than me. it's just weird to me and it would be like dating my little brother. i want to date a guy who is older than me.

Archived