Vivienne Westwood Fake Jewerly?

Guest assdass92

Guest assdass92

fake Vivienne Westwood jewerly
Does anyone know where I can buy fake Vivienne Westwood jewerly in US -NY ? I want real Vivienne Westwood jewerly but its too expensive and I dont really care if its real or not so w.e. I really want :

Armour Ring Silver

armour600.gif

ORB earrings:

tinym-ear-sil2-330.jpg

does anyone know any stores that I can buy these items in New york?????????? also is there a realy Vivienne Westwood store in NY?

I don't think we're allowed to discuss where to get fake brand name things :unsure:

anyway,

http://rowky.com/

I got a VW armor ring there, pretty good quality

Look for Len in survey section ( in selling/trading section)

She helped me purchasing it.

you can find the earrings/necklaces on eBay too, there's quite a lot. Especially Singapore eBay

Buying fake VW not online, in USA? Eh, good luck finding them. China town maybe? :mellow:

Well I've seen real Vivienne Westwood jewelry on net-a-porter.com, some on sale, too. You can also get authentic stuff from hervia.com (that's the official site). I don't think you can find fakes of it in the US, it's ok in Asia since they "allow" fakes there.

Guest ponta

Sometimes there's the NANA (a manga) version replica of Vivienne Westwood jewlery that you can find on eBay.

Guest assdass92

Sometimes there's the NANA (a manga) version replica of Vivienne Westwood jewlery that you can find on eBay.

like what gothic storess?

Oh gosh, the fake armor rings are UGLY unless you get an actually NICE replica. The ones I see most often come up to your NAIL on your finger... try looking around on ebay though. I got a fake one myself which I stupidly cannot find, but I bought one that wasn't cosplay-specific if you know what I mean? They make fake ones with the anime-packaging that you see on ebay, but look hard enough and you'll find a decent one for about $27ish.

Guest spork

What exactly is an armour ring? A ring?

yeah. it covers most of your finger and bends along with your finger when you move it.

Guest sushiwhore

its teh ring int eh picture o_o

its a ring bit it has layers so its like medival armor on your finger

Guest Kyunjae

Did you not look at the first post at all?

Armour ring. Dead give-away there.

Anyway, you can find plenty of faux-VW on ebay.

You might try looking here: REFUSE TO BE USUAL

They have a few replicas of the jewelry from the movie NANA, including a VW armour ring. Though they only have two sizes...

As for actualy stores, I can't help you there. Try poking around in your city's Chinatown, or the nearest to you or whatever. I've found lots of knock-offs in some boutiques in the Chinatown here where I live.

Did you not look at the first post at all?

Armour ring. Dead give-away there.

Anyway, you can find plenty of faux-VW on ebay.

You might try looking here: REFUSE TO BE USUAL

They have a few replicas of the jewelry from the movie NANA, including a VW armour ring. Though they only have two sizes...

As for actualy stores, I can't help you there. Try poking around in your city's Chinatown, or the nearest to you or whatever. I've found lots of knock-offs in some boutiques in the Chinatown here where I live.

I did. >_> .I guess it's because the ring looks unusual to me. Doesn't look like a ring....lol. That's why..

Guest GlitzNGlam

There are VW sales you can find by searching the internet.

As for that ring, where would you wear that to besides a Goth party?

^ IMO, the Nana armour ring is not that Goth looking, the design is plain compared to the ones sold the Goth shops, which have evil and satanic looking designs.

I wear it to work sometimes.

I think adds a bit of oomph to my plain casual work clothes.

The rowky site I posted sells the girl size, from size 5.5-6 (Korean size 11) and up, which is nice since the ones on eBay are too big for me.

Guest koreanangel149

i'm sure you can order some off of zipia or gmarket...maybe u can find someone in soompi willing to order for you :]

i know my lil sister has a fake vivienne westwood necklace with the design in the second picture that she got from korea so you'll

probably be able to find some off of korean sites :]

Guest haute_byul

china towns your best bet or the flee markets... ive been to some in ny and they have like everything.. copied of course =x

Guest saysjessi

rowky.com sells a ton of stuff with the VW symbol on it (all fake, though, dunno if i'm allowed to even broadcast that info here :sweatingbullets: )

There are VW sales you can find by searching the internet.

As for that ring, where would you wear that to besides a Goth party?

i have the armor ring, purchased through LeN, and it's not goth at all. doesn't even look heavy. i wear it with my normal, casual clothes, and like bunny said, it just adds extra oomph to an outfit. if you see how the rowky models wear it, it looks cute ^_^

Guest AniYuna

I don't think we're allowed to discuss where to get fake brand name things :unsure:

anyway,

http://rowky.com/

I got a VW armor ring there, pretty good quality

Look for Len in survey section ( in selling/trading section)

She helped me purchasing it.

you can find the earrings/necklaces on eBay too, there's quite a lot. Especially Singapore eBay

Buying fake VW not online, in USA? Eh, good luck finding them. China town maybe? :mellow:

Wow! this is my first time visiting to that site I love everything! do they ship in the U.S? I can't read Korean =[

Archived