What Is Your Favorite Chips?

Guest gummy_bear

Guest Tamar1973

I :wub: Salt and Vinegar potato chips. I also love the Cheetos Flaiming Hots but I rarely eat either of them because I'm on a low carb diet.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baybee jaja

I looove chips! hehe. So bad for you though! :vicx: My favorite are Funyuns, Hot Cheetohs, Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream, and those veggie stick things. I don't know what they're called. I also love:

2453_default.gif

and

1488_default.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EscR4Fantasy

i use to love hot cheetos but for some reason i think the taste of it change during the last couple of years . now i like sunchips the french onion flavor and the cheddar.

Guest Cupcakee

-Cheetoes

-Sun Chips French Onion

-Miss Vick's Jalapeno!

-Ringolos <3

-Doritoes Cool Ranch + Sweet Chili Heat

Mmm...now I want chips...

Guest MUSIClLOVElLIFE

Sun Chips.

Salt & Vinegar.

Cheddar Fries

Cheetos Hot

BBQ Chips.

Cheddar & Sour Cream.

<3

Guest circustricks03

Hot Cheetos ftw!!! FOr a long time, I had an unhealthy obession with this chip. I used to eat it everyday, then I stopped cold turkey. The withdrawals were not too bad, but I can sure use them right now. Another reason for stopping cold turkey, I can't seem to find them readily in NJ/NY. Where are they hiding??

Not a chip, but I'm currently obsessed with Snyder Pretzel Nibblers. Oh so good~

Guest AppleLove

Salt and vinegar! (crinkle cuts! cause the thin ones cut me sometimes xD)

Hot keetle chips <3

Tast jacks.

Pringggggles <33

anything pringle! Esp salt and vinegar

Guest hunterheart

Sea salt and pepper lays have an interesting taste! Makes you so thirstyyy though. I also like sour cream and onion ruffles.

Archived