Guest `Niiie

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

warning! cheese ahead

im being overly analytical again, but [procrastinating] has anyone noticed there's two usual/typical ways junsu looks at liyin?

1) sneaks glances when he thinks she and the rest of the world aren't looking (oh we are junsu..we are)

2) ninja!su

1) examples

all of their "timeless" performances...oh im just looking at her because we have to ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oBIXyfVTI

^ the infamous long sm town '08 moment

2) examples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFT_1C40dCU...feature=related

^ ninja!su in action...to the untrained eye..it may look like junsu just glances over to his left then looks back down again..but you are deceived! if you look closer (or replay it ten times..whatever)...you'll see that yes, he does look in liyin's general direction, but when he's looking back down again..he pauses at her (note the slight head tilt downwards to her level then the stop)...then he looks down at the floor

same thing with that one fancam of their rehearsal...junsu with the sunglasses and the funny walk when liyin introduces him..

yes..im crazy and hyper right now..shutup XD

ROFL NINJA!SU! <3; that boy always tries to sneak looks but we always manage to catch them..

LYNNIE, of course YooChun is a SuYin brother ;); so is the rest of DBSK..

Woah! I haven't been here in ages!

LMAO, IS JUNSU WEARING A "TIMELESS" SHIRT?!

OH WOW. MADE MY DAY<3 Loll!!

You SUYIN sisters can even find this! So awesome~

Is he by any chance..wearing a TIMELESS 09.09.06 SHIRT? LOL =D

And it's RECENT too! Because look at his hair! Waa~~ Even thinking of Li Yin when it's MIROTIC promoting time~ TEEHEE.

You have to admit, even though it's been months since their live duet, they still keep Timeless alive.

Lynn told me that Junsu composed After Glow in 2006 [?]

She said you guys found a comparison to the Timeless Couple, and I find it fate.

After Glow's lyrics are really touching. DEFINITELY comes from a person who's in love. ;)

Thanks for sharing all the clips and pictures sisters<3 ~

Guest plumblossoms

xmlyx- Thanks for the link, I've never seen them singing so close before.

TaiTsuki- Ack what's going on :tears: Noo Li Yin you're pretty~ he doesn't deserve you!!! *gets whacked in the head*

mikizhou- nice catch! Haha they were singing a trot song and in the background was Li Yin's mv ^^;; It's in a karaoke form..so I'm assuming that Li Yin's "I Will" or "Happiness left ashore" is in karaoke format in karaoke places in korea??? :o

Nirvana-

I have MSN

:) And we can always chat over at the Timeless forums, because people go over there more eh? Aww why a fear disorder?

Thanks for the pic spam everyone! I noticed SuYin both have a lot of similar hand gestures/expressions when they sing~ If I saw Li Yin wearing a "Timeless" or similar t-shirt I think I would combust in happiness/spazzing and that will be the end of me :P

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, It doesn't matter. as long as Suyin are in it. I don't care if the fanfic isn't center around them, although next time it would be awesome haha.

jia you on your fanfic!

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff321/J...Riin/yooyin.jpg

Look! Yoochun is a Suyin brother. lol.

and...

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff321/J.../Untitled-3.jpg

Look at their hands, haha. You probably don't know what does it mean, but it means "I LOVE YOU" in sign language. ^_^

Actually, there have many pics of them and their hands, but I am lazy to find. *sigh*

sorry for the post cuttage...but LOL SUYIN BROTHER! :w00t:

i love Yoochun, out of dbsk he seems to be the biggest Suyin brother lol. he's always egging it on :rolleyes:

and i didn't know that meant 'i love you' in sign language.. junsu probably taught her how to do that ;)

Hello Suyin Sisters! I'm sure we all do love Junsu wearing the "TIMELESS" shirt! :lol:

I just made another vid for Suyin. :) I used "Afterglow" for the vid. The vid quality may not be good, but you can still try the HQ option. I made one with English sub. Please enjoy!

I'm also back with some pic spam of Suyin at 2007 China Cyworld Pre-concert Press Conference.

Hmmm, Junsu, what are you thinking about?

TvxqLiyin_16.jpg

awww...look how happy they are.

TvxqLiyin_17.jpg

Junsu was extremely happy that day!! :D

TvxqLiyin_18.jpg

haha...Junsu's...expression!

TvxqLiyin_19.jpg

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Hello Suyin Sisters! I'm sure we all do love Junsu wearing the "TIMELESS" shirt! :lol:

I just made another vid for Suyin. :) I used "Afterglow" for the vid. The vid quality may not be good, but you can still try the HQ option. I made one with English sub. Please enjoy!

I'm also back with some pic spam of Suyin at 2007 China Cyworld Pre-concert Press Conference.

LOVED the vid, unnie..

Did you guys notice that Su kissed the plushie that Ri In gave him? He shows it off to YooChun and then kisses it... How cute! <3

just checking in before leaving early for school..thank you girls so much for suyin picspams!! <333

KyoSa: gasp. that's you?! im not sure if the one with subs is different, but i just watched the non...english sub one and it's so beautiful..afterglow...i thought it was ok the first time i listened to it, but it's starting to grow on me...

stayfreemymisery__` - Sweetie, thanks. haha...yes....love Junsu's sceret kiss to the plushie. He got caught on camera! :lol:

He just likes it too much because Liyin gave it to him...haha...

just checking in before leaving early for school..thank you girls so much for suyin picspams!! <333

KyoSa: gasp. that's you?! im not sure if the one with subs is different, but i just watched the non...english sub one and it's so beautiful..afterglow...i thought it was ok the first time i listened to it, but it's starting to grow on me...

haha..yes, that's me. I also uploaded the english subs so ppl can understand the meaning of the song but the vid is still the same.

Thanks for watching!

because i had nothing else in mind to do... actually, more like procrastinating... >.< jumped in the yungi thread and found a site which i played around with... here is something that i liked. ^^

PhotoFunia_98269.jpg

credits: photofunia.com + suyin soompi thread

--will add more when i get back--

oh, someone posted that airport clip of riin before? i think it's in beijing... there's this fanboy who was cheering for DBSK going all "DBSK sarangheyo!" then changes to Zhang Li Yin Jia You! and then, he shouts, if my ear is not making fun of me, "Xiah Junsu (something, i forgot if it's sarangheyo or jia you! :sweatingbullets: )" but that fanboy said something about junsu and then shouts zhang li yin jia you.. ehehe.. funny fan boy... i think he knows SUYIN too! ^^

much suyin love

~jae

Guest capri-shiqi

Yo babes~

I'M ON SUPER HYPER MODE NOW!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

HEHEHEHEHEHE~ =PPPP

OH!

I was talking to my Korean friend who's a Ri In fan!

Ri In knows her~ @.@

SO LUCKY OK! Aish..

Anyway, I asked her if Ri In's korean is good,

she said YES!

Hmmm..

which means...

SuYin won't have difficulties communicating in Korean!

Ri In can even teach darling Su some chinese! ^^

OH.

JUNSU LOVES OOLONG TEA. WHEN HE IS IN JAPAN, HE NEEDS TO DRINK IT EVERYDAY.

GUESS WHERE DOES OOLONG TEA COMES FROM?

CHINA! =DDDDD

Sorry,

In a super spazzy mode. xD

Nirvana~

I got your msn from marmar! ^^

bechedor79 - I will read and comment! just give me sometime alright? ^^

Yo babes~

I'M ON SUPER HYPER MODE NOW!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

HEHEHEHEHEHE~ =PPPP

OH!

I was talking to my Korean friend who's a Ri In fan!

Ri In knows her~ @.@

SO LUCKY OK! Aish..

Anyway, I asked her if Ri In's korean is good,

she said YES!

Hmmm..

which means...

SuYin won't have difficulties communicating in Korean!

Ri In can even teach darling Su some chinese! ^^

OH.

JUNSU LOVES OOLONG TEA. WHEN HE IS IN JAPAN, HE NEEDS TO DRINK IT EVERYDAY.

GUESS WHERE DOES OOLONG TEA COMES FROM?

CHINA! =DDDDD

Sorry,

In a super spazzy mode. xD

Nirvana~

I got your msn from marmar! ^^

bechedor79 - I will read and comment! just give me sometime alright? ^^

capri-shiqi - haha...Oolong! I love Oolong tea too!

I'm spazzing too!!!!!!!

Love all your great news!

:lol::lol::lol:

haha.. I Suyined a page....

.and

.here you go

JS-TimelessShirt1.jpg

break [

hooo i totally bombed my midterm

]

even though almost every asian native have drank some tea or likes tea (i love tea!)...i still find it so freaking adorable that junsu likes drinking tea...that healthfreak old man xDDD

i hope liyin brought back some nice oolong tea from china when went/goes back to korea :DDD [daydreaming again]

Julie - UNNIE!! u posted yippppperrrrs!!! *huggles* bt i doubt u'll see this lol i'll huggle u when we talk again =D

KyoSa = D= I LOVE UR MV!!!!!!

soooo suyinny lol makes me wanna cry

after reading the lyrics ovr again, the analysis we did before is definitely true~

seaprincess - WOW!!! i love that graphic sooooo pretty!!!

i do hope someone will paint a timeless sidewalk hehe

Archived