★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

stayfreemymisery__` - It's fate...haha.

TaiTsuki - I love the preview. Kin of sad, but I look forward for more. Hope you feel better.

purplesoompi - Yes, Junsu being dorky as usual. Just so cute. I can imagine him telling Liyin jokes and making her laugh.

EDIT: Ok, finally my turn

Sorry, Lena.

:lol:

JS-TimelessShirt1.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I agree, I am proud of her hard work, and she never asked for alot. So proper. I hope she do really well in the coming year!

suyin also

Guest capri-shiqi

JUNSU IS SOOO F*CKING HOT IN INKIGAYO.

I WATCHED IT 'LIVE'!

OMG.

JUNSU.

RI IN.

YOU'RE FREAKING LUCKY.

CAN I STEAL YOUR MAN?

I guess not. SuYin sisters will kill me. T.T

AND WOOTS!

SOO MUCH FATE!

RI IN'S MV BEHIND SU!

HEHEHEHE.

Hahahaha that picture is like on every page.

Thank you for all the welcome

I read the profile in the front page and some stuff just made me laugh. (in a good way)

To be honest when Ri In first start out singing Timeless, I don't like it much. It was her later songs that made me like her.

And this clip of her on this Chinese show where they show a photoshop picture of her, Junsu and Inhwan and she denied it.

I thought she was so cute. Then I started liking her with Junsu. So odd. I like them more now because Junsu became a man

with all those muscles and Ri In is so cute. *wild imagination coming*

marmar go to Melodi, I posted up the fanfic and some artwork especially with Suyin :P and you'll be surprise to see

a name of someone in the character list of that fanfic hahaha.

Hurry and post up that Suyin thread that you were working on. You know I don't like

Soompi

much.

This thread made me post. I was supposed to be on hiatus -____-

I hope I can join the Suyin family soon :P

the karaoke thing...when i saw the screencaps, i was like...why was there a chinese song? then i remembered the korean version heh

it's been a long while since the last time i've seen this, but...we're pushed back to page two T^T

Guest jaejoong_love33

omona~

i feel terribel.. i should get better eyes..

after all that watching of dbsk's karaoke time, i havent noticed it.

WOW~

Sisters, i feel utterly ashahmed >.<

can you forgive me?

on another note,

junsu singing LITI on inkigayo...

so many emotions... im sure they are from li yin ^^

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

whoa, you guys have good ears.

i watched the karaoke thing like 2 times then

when i cam here i found out that "i will"

was playing in the background. LOL

i would've never got that.

THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

warning! cheese ahead

im being overly analytical again, but [procrastinating] has anyone noticed there's two usual/typical ways junsu looks at liyin?

1) sneaks glances when he thinks she and the rest of the world aren't looking (oh we are junsu..we are)

2) ninja!su

1) examples

all of their "timeless" performances...oh im just looking at her because we have to ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oBIXyfVTI

^ the infamous long sm town '08 moment

2) examples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFT_1C40dCU...feature=related

^ ninja!su in action...to the untrained eye..it may look like junsu just glances over to his left then looks back down again..but you are deceived! if you look closer (or replay it ten times..whatever)...you'll see that yes, he does look in liyin's general direction, but when he's looking back down again..he pauses at her (note the slight head tilt downwards to her level then the stop)...then he looks down at the floor

same thing with that one fancam of their rehearsal...junsu with the sunglasses and the funny walk when liyin introduces him..

yes..im crazy and hyper right now..shutup XD

THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME

warning! cheese ahead

im being overly analytical again, but [procrastinating] has anyone noticed there's two usual/typical ways junsu looks at liyin?

1) sneaks glances when he thinks she and the rest of the world aren't looking (oh we are junsu..we are)

2) ninja!su

1) examples

all of their "timeless" performances...oh im just looking at her because we have to ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oBIXyfVTI

^ the infamous long sm town '08 moment

2) examples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFT_1C40dCU...feature=related

^ ninja!su in action...to the untrained eye..it may look like junsu just glances over to his left then looks back down again..but you are deceived! if you look closer (or replay it ten times..whatever)...you'll see that yes, he does look in liyin's general direction, but when he's looking back down again..he pauses at her (note the slight head tilt downwards to her level then the stop)...then he looks down at the floor

same thing with that one fancam of their rehearsal...junsu with the sunglasses and the funny walk when liyin introduces him..

yes..im crazy and hyper right now..shutup XD

Exactly!!!!!!!!! Junsu would always take a lot of those secret glances at Liyin! He can't takes his eyes off her!

awww....but Junsu got caught by all these fancams........hehe :lol:

Junsu, Junsu!

I really love all these hints you are giving us. SUYIN <3 !

Well, just want to post some old pictures! From 2007 SM Town Concerts

Liyin, like an Angel! Did Junsu took a secret glance again????

riin08ub7.jpg

Haha...Junsu was far from Liyin until

Jaejoong walked away with Eunhyuk

. Then Junsu moved so much closer to her!

SMTown07_08.jpg

and...here...Junsu won't miss his chance to stand next to Liyin!

SMtown07_03.jpg

Hemera The first video is so cute. It's like he wanted to stand next to her but just wandered around instead. Just go stand next to her sheesh. No one is going to say anything >_>. That was so cute though. It's like he sees her all alone, he wanted to go near her and play with her but then got butterfly and ended up walking around her.

Eh someone here has msn? I want to talk to Suyin sister over msn. I don't feel comfortable spazzing on Soompi anymore.

I seriously think that I got a Soompi fear disorder or something.

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Haha. Ri In's I will MV played in TVXQ's latest interview, huh?

Okay, I'll share some pics of Suyin with you too.

Crazy.gifjiayou.gif9fd007fb20d45a8158ee9059.gif

xiah417dm5ko5.gif

suyin2.gifsuyin1.gif

untitled.jpg

suyin5.jpg

win2.jpg

1183293020_P1120845.jpg

200703081911072141eo7vouo8.jpg

ZhangLiYin20.gif

suyin-2.jpg

suyin-1.jpg

spyjp1.jpg

Lastly...

yooyin.jpg

Look! Yoochun is a Suyin brother. lol.

and...

Untitled-3.jpg

Look at their hands, haha. You probably don't know what does it mean, but it means "I LOVE YOU" in sign language. ^_^

Actually, there have many pics of them and their hands, but I am lazy to find. *sigh*

Guest jaejoong_love33

Hemera The first video is so cute. It's like he wanted to stand next to her but just wandered around instead. Just go stand next to her sheesh. No one is going to say anything >_>. That was so cute though. It's like he sees her all alone, he wanted to go near her and play with her but then got butterfly and ended up walking around her.

Eh someone here has msn? I want to talk to Suyin sister over msn. I don't feel comfortable spazzing on Soompi anymore.

I seriously think that I got a Soompi fear disorder or something.

hmmm~ mianhae.

no MSN

Soompi fear disorder? why? did something happen? O_O

Guest liljdazngal06

WELCOME ALL NEW SUYIN LOVERS HEHEHEHEHEH

AND LYNNIE AWWWW THE PICS WERE SO AWESOME LOVE ALL THOSE MOMENTS THEY SHARED THANKS FOR SHARING SORRY HAVEN'T BEEN ON LATELY MY COMPUTER WAS MESSING WITH ME BUT YAY I AM BACK AND I SEE THAT WE SOARED THROUGH 2 PAGES SINCE LAST TIME I WAS HERE

<3 TIMELESS ANGELS FLYING HIGH.........

O DID U ALL HEAR THAT SU IS SICK WITH ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS AWWWW I HOPE RI IN IS IN KOREA TO TAKE CARE OF HIM *COUGH* LOL

edit

awww shoot i didn't mean to top he page but YAY I SUYINED PAGE 253 <3

AND YOU ALL KNOW WHATS COMING.............

JS-TimelessShirt1.jpg

ITS GONNA BE LOVE, IT GONNA BE STRONG ENOUGH..............ITS TIMELESS LOVE<3

hehehehehehheh

hmmm~ mianhae.

no MSN

Soompi fear disorder? why? did something happen? O_O

Some fans scared me

:ph34r:

I notice you like Jaejoong too! I'm so random

Omg, you guys are such dork. Every page is that picture. We should have Ri In in there too so it'll be like couple like. OMG couple shirt?

Now if there is a stalkerish picture Ri In wearing a shirt like that. :ph34r: Giddy giddy.

Archived