♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

^

ahahaha waaah junsu better not watch today's chinchin LOL

kangin being soooooooo full of attention to her today lol XD XD XD

the whisper, the head pat, the one where he check on her temperature with his hand on her forehead (look like it from the cap lol)

Junsu gonna be like =____________=""" rofl XD

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxdeadline

^ LOL, yeah I saw it. XD I was like "oooh too close there Kangin!" but it's nice to see SMTOWN caring for other SMTOWN artists. <3

You mean this? lol

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/3453/nh...24680814wa2.jpg

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/4800/hy...24680794jq0.jpg

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/3363/cb...24680766cz9.jpg

Credits: SNSD China.

About the 300th page, I hope Jenn or PureEssence reply soon. ^^

TaeYeon Lipsyncs and sit dance to MIROTIC on Chin Chin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnsgFQj52vw&fmt=18

she knows the entire dance routine lols

so cute and that come on come on part somehow reminds me of junsu

you know how he likes to say come on come on sometimes

credits:bz+lolly88 for re up

THAAAAAANNNKKKYYUUUUU for ULing it *HUUGS*

LOL taeyeon eventho she;s sick she's still hilarious XD

look at 0:10-:0:18 when she lipsync to junsu part LOL XD XD XD OMG so cuuuuttteeee esp the high note part ROFL XD

I quoted from SSF

taeyeon update (i streamed a bit of the chinchin at work today lol im glad i have my own office):

taeyeon WAS at today's (wednesday) chinchin. i dunno if it was because she was sick or not but she was unusually cute today so heres summary of what happened lol:

at the beginning-

TY: "i always told other people at broadcasts and on the radio to be careful of the cold, but i wasn't careful of it myself. when people heard that i was sick yesterday, i received so many concerned text messages from staff people, members and friends."

Kangin: "i know. we were all so worried about you. how are you now, taeyeon?"

TY: "if you were that worried, then why did you just send me exactly ONE message? hahaha Just kidding! i think through this time, i was able to experience alot of love from everyone."

and then few seconds later kangin told everyone to send text messages to chinchin encouraging her and showing their love for her and taeyeon said "hehe im fine" with her unique aegyo lol

after the music break-

kangin said that taeyeon's face still looked swollen and sick.. but she still looked pretty and taeyeon laughed and answered that shes been doing nothing but eating medicine and drinking alot of water and laying in bed so her face was swollen. and then she starts cracking up and said (covering up her face), "but.. why does today have to be bora? i didn't know it was bora today.. hahaha" and then she thanked kangin and sooyoung for covering for her when she was out.

she said that she never usually gets sick but once a year, she always gets really sick and this was that one time.

they were reading text messages, and taeyeon had to lean away and clear her throat and kangin goes "oh my heart! oh my goodness taeyeon had to clear her throat! that breaks my heart!" and taeyeon cracked up and said "darn my throat! that evil thing!!" and kangin said "someone hurry and buy her some samgyupsal (pork) and grill it for her!" and she snorts and says "i dont like samgyupsal. youre the one that likes it!"

when mirotic came on, she sang along and knew practically the entire dance to it lol -->

it was clear that she was still sick because during music breaks and commercial breaks, she kept massaging her head and having kangin check to see if she had a fever.

but then later, kangin and taeyeon went to visit tablo's dreaming radio and taeyeon did the GG dance for him behind the window lol

hehehe one of the friends must be her loved one Junsu kekekeke XD

gah taengoo get rest will ya dont be too tired T_T dont want you to get sick again

she look so pale T_T

i think this is the one where she massaging her head

2wmmau8.jpg

c. sosiz

T_T

Guest lolly88

We all Know DBSG boys like reading/watching death note right ?

TaeYeon too also like death note haha

Evidence :

2964758914_73ca2b7654_o.jpg

Also from the way she types in Factory Girl Episode 3

around 2.50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VeISU3Bk7I

Compare her with with L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB27IcxE7dA

Side Note the way Junsu types lols

Waa..Though i use the Eagle typing method, but seems that my writings are quite alot.. (* Eagle typing method is typing the letter one by one, even search for the letter, not facing the computer display and just like a person who just begin to learn typing.)

I’m So confident with this kind of typing because my eagle typing method is the fastest. haha^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=253721

^

Haha, I'm glad they like Death Note because I loooove Death Note too.

Death Note is really cool yo! lol XD

Thx for sharing <3

Tae Yeon looked so pale in ChinChin T_T But she was funny when she danced to Mirotic lol XD

Hope she'll get better soon

Haha, she's so cute when she did eagle typing, and Jun Su does type like that too? XDD

So many similarities between them rofl

I think songs that suits TaeSu much are After Glow (it's obvious right lol XD), Can You Hear Me (it suits very much too), then Obvious by Westlife maybe (well not suits TaeSu much but I really like it, it's so romantic lol XD), Crush by David Archuleta

That's all that I can think of right now

^

GOSH TAESU THE WEIRDEST COUPLE EVER!!!!

Not only they love to sleep in weird position

then they love butts @_@

doing V pose ALOT

and now doing L from death note???? DEAR GOD!!!! What kind of couple you made here lol XD

cuuuuuuuutttttteeeee well i think they influenced each other alot huh

till he must passed his flue to taeng then she got sore throat and flue lol XD

Taeyeon imitating L XD

111uh7a.jpg

fvkbyq.jpg

169rynr.jpg

^

ROFL DORKY COUPLE XD

OMG that chinchin Mirotic dance beside the 0:10-0:18 one watch the 2:19 one XD XD she did junsu part again LOL so excited heh taeng?! following junsu's dance and singing kekeke

Whoa, many many more clues popped up

Keke, how many similarities that they have lol XD

Maybe Tae Yeon / Jun Su is starting to like Death Note, then she / he influenced about it to Jun Su / Tae Yeon, hahaha

What a cute couple <3

Thx for sharing XD

Guest sarangalhee

HAHAHA xD

The Death note thing,

and the way they imitate L, seriously made my day

x]

They're so cute!!

I hope Taeng feels better <3

: (

BTW. D: Does anyone have MSN?

Guest xxdeadline

LOL. Omg Taeyeon even if she's sick can still be so active. lol I loved her performance of Mirotic. XD Especially from 2:14 to the end. She was doing those thrusts, LOL. And then singing Junsu's part towards the end with that high note, lol. CUTE. She sings lines of the other boys too but when it came to Junsu's, she was so dramatic. XD

Gah, I love her.

Singing Junsu's first line, lol.

js1t13.png15n69t4.png2ito8ex.png

Towards the end, singing Junsu's part:

15n6jk7.pngm8ctwj.pnga5j4at.png10xsgbc.pngip2l5i.png9a8n11.png

^

HAHAAHAH yeah OMG she's so hyper when it comes to junsu's part ROFL

i can see she must be always imitating him when they're together LOL but ofcourse su will only gonna laugh at her lol XD silly hahaha

she eeven somehow knows junsu's expression when he sings those part LOL but she look more hilarious XD

Sooo cuuuute and you know what she's actually look cool doing that dance move thing hehe

Guest honeybeeshrimp

ahh taeyeonnie looks pale. omg that last picture with kangin! @__@

kangin, you're gonna be in bigger debt to junsu. XD

and lol they both love deathnote. LOL

Guest supErnova1114

^I love deathnote too! would i make a good couple with TaeSu then? :w00t:

ROFL!! I'm kidding ;D

I wonder how many people are going to chase me down after saying that...XD

awwww <3

TaeTae singing to her BF's song! XD

Now I really want to see her lipsynch (or at least sing) Looking at the Afterglow! :w00t:

That would be wonderful ~

thanks for sharing! :D

edit:

rh7rit.jpg

^ROFL. See Taeyeon trying to look at Junsu? XD

(Tae is in the back, and leaning over the escalator)

vp9jqu.jpg

hehe, remember Winter SMtown 2007? I love how they're

standing next to each other during such a nice song~

credits: SoNyuhShinki thread @ Soompi

^

Rebecca thankyu for sharing it^^

hahaha after taeyeon walking passed them junsu turn around and going to the same direction as Tae and that part i think couldnt be seen LOL

ah well who knows ROFL XD i think they know there's fans outside so they wont be near each other when they're obviously can be seen from that windows, but is tae looking at him for a while? kekeke

Guest ddalgi<3

omg there's so much evidence!!

i love both of them so i hope theyre really together...

but i cant believe that they did that stuff in public 'cause they know that netizens get a hold of everything & overanalyze every bit!

like the butt smack & touching hands !!

wow theyre brave ahah

Thanks exotsiax13. :)

Dude, the song made the clip so dramatic. :lol: When the person zoomed in on Taeyeon and then Junsu right after I was like wow, it's so Korean drama-ish, LOL. Hardly any interactions, but them just being in the same room makes me happy. :) And this fancam was from 10/18? Just a few days before she went to the hospital.

Taeng already looks sick in the clip. :(

Guest xxdeadline

Thanks exotsiax13!

And LOL, you're right hyuksu. I was like "Hmmm, Taeyeon and then Junsu right after? lol" I guess the fan was like "OMG TAEYEON 0__0" She passed by really quickly but Junsu was the only one looking at her or at her direction. And plus, they can't be all cozy since they know fans are outside. And the music was pretty sad and then later went all "BOOM" with a more dramatic melody. XD

This was the same day of the Korea-China Friendship Concert.

Taeyeon walks by and Junsu looks at her walk by while the other members are doing waiting. Around 0:03

2n72wys.png2cfpkdl.png33vg8c0.pngwhoc49.png

Then later Taeyeon comes back and the fan filmed Junsu right after her, lol. Around 1:33

2udz4uw.pngx4xuc.png

Archived