♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Guest dbsgdec

^

Ah.. thx guys.

Its cuz.. you know bout Junsu's rumour back in 2006, right? Only that time it wasnt real.

check this out: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88615

do read the 14th post!

The rumour had cause largerthanlife commotion between the fans, and Junsu had been deeply affected.

The rumour is on pictures of Junsu with a girl, plus some other avidence that they had presumed related.

Including why Junsu going to Thai alone, and the photoshop pics had a bg of a place in Thai.

(the pics had been proven to be photoshopped. since that was proved wrong then the other evidence presumed by them is totally wrong too.)

My point is, in that scandal, Junsu had broke down. He ask the cassie to please believe in him. That the rumour is not true and to trust him.

In taesu scandal... he didnt say anything, right? I always thought Junsu had a disadvantage of being too honest. He didnt even try to deny by saying they r friends. I mean, what did that tells you? Its so true, it would be hard to deny.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

all i know SM usually denying anything related to their artists if it's bout "dating" things till the artists themselves revealing it to the public (after they broke up or like the rel years ago) but in taesu case i dont see any denial both from taesu nor SM so yeah you can figure it out, they just stay silent bout it

maybe it's just something like if oneday taesu being off guard and got caught again and that time they couldnt deny it, atleast they never said "not dating" LOL well just my thought tho

or maybe junsu himself doesnt want SM to say anything and let ppl think whatever they want to think, it's clear enough but sometimes silent is golden no?! XD

Guest officiallyhurtt

hello.here again.

thankQ for the link and pictures.

seen the way taesu sleeps.

and taeyeon dancing to mirotic.

she so cute la.lip-syncing to junsu part arnd the end. (:

they are really a dorky and unique couple.

there are so many evidence here and there.

andd i love this thread so the veryy much.

you guys make me fall in love with taesu even more.

<3 you guys! (:

but her stares was the thing that makes me cry and laugh all in the same time.

it's just like, "when will i be able to talk to you freely? will i ever be able to?"

T.T

sorry to cut your post

i feel that way too.

i feel bad and sad for them.

having to act as a stranger infront of the public.

:tears:

Guest wonderyana

Anything new here,guys?

I'm totally don't have time to

visits this thread anymore.

School is really suck!

Random Taengoo gifs:

thtaeyeonlol5.gif

Junsu:TaeTae..I love you.

Tae Yeon:Ermm..whaa?I can't hear you

th120317575672956300fm6.gif

Tae Yeon:Uhh..what is he doing?

EAB8B0EC8AB9EC82AC3a.gif

Tae Yeon:Whaa?Did Junsu oppa just sing for me?

Bonus:

l_ae51a863dfb34c3a9a41ddcb43f2f864.png

l_a8911aa9cba04d94b67900b1f588ef00.png

officiallyhurtt hey welcome back kekeke

where have you been? didnt see you round >.<

yeah so many Goodies bout taesu these days

sometimes we kinda "WOW" coz so many hahaha

but it's a good thing right? i hope ^_^

wonderyana hahaha thanks for the gifs

taengoo is such a dork!!!!! XD

if you see previous pages you will see so many new things ^^

spend a time and look around dear kekeke

the latest the fancam one xxdeadline made the caps on the previous page, and above you can see the lil story dbsgdec made from the caps of the fancam

Guest honeybeeshrimp

^

Ah.. thx guys.

Its cuz.. you know bout Junsu's rumour back in 2006, right? Only that time it wasnt real.

check this out: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88615

do read the 14th post!

The rumour had cause largerthanlife commotion between the fans, and Junsu had been deeply affected.

The rumour is on pictures of Junsu with a girl, plus some other avidence that they had presumed related.

Including why Junsu going to Thai alone, and the photoshop pics had a bg of a place in Thai.

(the pics had been proven to be photoshopped. since that was proved wrong then the other evidence presumed by them is totally wrong too.)

My point is, in that scandal, Junsu had broke down. He ask the cassie to please believe in him. That the rumour is not true and to trust him.

In taesu scandal... he didnt say anything, right? I always thought Junsu had a disadvantage of being too honest. He didnt even try to deny by saying they r friends. I mean, what did that tells you? Its so true, it would be hard to deny.

yeah i caught this also. and it does make alot of sense. because in that situation he seemed very dramatic about the fake pictures. i really liked seeing taesu on a fancam though. i didn't think i'd see another. lol but then you guys are right junsu is very good at spotting cameras and often gives off a disappointed look most of the time (if they're spying or not giving him personal space). so it makes sense that they they didnt really have interaction in teh fancam. lol but i think junsu was looking at her when he drank water. but the music made everything so dramatic lol.

ahh she's soo cute. :] and she's in the hairstyle junsu adores so much. XD

I'm somehow having the feeling that the fan stalker who filmed DBSK from outside the SM building was a TaeSu warrior as well.. from the way she focused her cam on Taeyeon and Junsu & the bg music she used to match their moment perfectly.. kekekeke, definitely not an anti I think XDD

Guest xxdeadline

LOL, could there be a Korean fan over there that's a Taesu warrior? XD I find it hard to believe since Korean DBSK fans are very *@#)(*)#@ when it comes to girls being near the boys. But maybe that fan was suddenly remember back at HB and the news that came out that time so when she saw Taeyeon she was like "0__0" lol

Guest miki_chan

^ It seems that way doesnt it, but I reckon there are a few fans around that support Taesu.

Those caps, it proves that there is still something more. (:

wonderyana - Those gifs and pics of Taeyeon are so funny and cute <33

maybe she's not a fan but she's not an anti too, so when she saw taeyeon there's just this reflect to put the cam to her tpp LOL XD XD XD

well i mean taesu still going on eventho they never said anythingg but those fans actually know bout taesu that's why the taeyeon "incident" with a gal screaming "junsu is mine" happened then also when junsu wrote the song there's fuss bout who is this song dedicated too (i bet in their mind all like to taeyeon), also the Vpose taeyeon did at chinchin when dbsk came, then lastly the "T-ssi" thingy lol XD XD XD but i must say junsu himself kinda naughy with the "T-ssi" thing i bet he knows he will make the fans @_@ and so many other thing

Guest xxdeadline

^ Fans were speculating on who Junsu was talking about in his song? I know couple threads were but didn't know that other fans were also. XD A lot of people thought it was very touching how the lyrics wrote.

Haha, yeah. I was like woah when that one fan was like "JUNSU IS MINE". What was that? lol.

^

i just cant believe someone saying that when taeyeon like there standing by herself talking to the audience

maybe in her heart she's like "well i got him for real" LOL XD XD XD XD

but for real now seeing them like couldnt even talk in public and act like not knowing each other makes me really2 sad tho

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

AHHHHHHH sorry I haven't been on for a while. school work keeps piling T_T and I had to backtrack... quite a few pages taesu warriors. lol

dbsgdec : Those pics are so cool! When was that. It really does look like they saw each other, and looked away. Poor them. Can't even love the way they want to! aishhhh lol I hope antis can just get over the fact. lol

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!! HEHE I just thought I'd let you guys now. hhaha As the mother. lol yeah let's celebrate the warrior's bdays haha w/ taesu showerings LOLLL

LOVE YOU ALL TAESU WARRIORS! LET'S KEEP THIS UPP WOOOT! hehe

P.S. Sorry I have nothing to contribute, as for the front page I'm still working on it. Please be patient!!! >.<"

OMG MOMMY MAYU BIRTHDAY IS TODAY~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! (just for mommy i learn this XD ) otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu

Hahahaha our mommy always come and go then come again after dunno how long ROFL XD

ooooh those Caps dbsgdec posted was on Oct 18 so yeah it's recent hahahaha

Watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xdOSWkGRYg&fmt=18

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

^hehe thanks godmother. and yeah I def like go on and off with soompi. hahaha but this thread makes me wanna come back XD it's progressing so well. lol

Guest xxdeadline

^ Haha yeah it is. We're always getting updated info from Taesu themselves. XD

Their interviews tell it all! Junsu is getting more and more open about it or we can say that people are very interested in the boys life. lol. The latest fancam was a huge surprise on us! Taeyeon seemed awkward just standing in front of the window. I'm sure she wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend. <3

mommy yappari!!! LOL is that the correct word >.<;

yeah like allison said it's taesu themselves giving us so many info lol

we already got the "basic infos" they keep adding it to us ROFL XD

hahaha allison they can cuddling anytime they want lol XD away from public eyes ofcourse

but idk i just hope they will be stronger than before coz sometimes when a couple could get over every obstacle in their rel it will make them even stronger and unbreakable so i hope taesu will be like that >.<

Archived