♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

is undergoing editing again, because of HOTLINKING T___T

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL TAESU THREAD!!!!! Supporting the Dorky & Cute & Amazingly Talented Singer Couple of Xiah Junsu (from TVXQ!) and Kim Taeyeon (from Girls' Generation)

taesuworldgd2ab3.jpg

PureEssence

THREAD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. NO BASHING. Like the title, this thread is only for TaeSu supporters. If you don't like TaeSu, JUST.LEAVE.THIS.THREAD. We do NOT welcome anyone who will just give negative comments in this thread

2. If you want to mention another couple, put spoiler tag please

3. No complaining about TaeSu. As stated on no 1, if you don't like TaeSu just LEAVE. This thread is for spazzing over TaeSu not for complaining over them

4. No comparing TaeSu to another couple, especially comparing with Tae___, Su___ or ___Yeon, Jun___ etc couples

5. No bashing Taeyeon nor Junsu!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Do NOT hotlink the pictures on the first page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Signature Move by TaeSu♥

taesuangelposebs9.jpg

..... SO WHO IS TAESU EXACTLY??????

profilespg4.png

taenz6.png

Stage Name: Tae Yeon (태연)

Birth Name: Kim Tae Yeon (김태연)

Birthday: March 9, 1989 (Currently 19 years old)

Birthplace: Jeonrado Jeonju, Korea

Height: 162 cm

Weight: 44 kg

Blood Type: O

School/Education: Jeonju Art High School

Which group are they from?: So Nyuh Shi Dae (소녀시대), Girls' Generation, 少女時代

Group Position: Leader & Main Vocalist

Nicknames: Umma, Ajumma, Kid Leader, Tete, MungTaeng (Dumb Taeyeon), Taeng, Byeon Taeng

Languages: Korean (fluent), English, Chinese & Japanese (Basic)

Hobbies: Swimming

Casted: 2005 8th Annual Best Contest (Best Singer 1st place & Grand Award), also attended SM Academy

Training: 4 years and 3 months

credits: www.soshified.com

junsu1ux2.png

Stage Name: Xiah Jun Su (시아준수)

Birth Name: Kim Jun Su (김준수)

Birthday: December 15, 1986 [but registered on January 1, 1987] (Currently 21 years old)

Birthplace: Kyung Gi Do, Korea

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Blood Type: B

Education: 3rd year of college

Which group are they from?: Dong Bang Shin Ki (동방신기), TVXQ!, 東方神起

Group position: Mid-High vocals, one of the lead singers

Languages: Korean and Japanese

Hobbies: Games, singing, piano and soccer

Casted: The 6th Starlight Academy Casting System, was also Kangta's Team's lead vocal

credits: Soompi DBSK Official Thread

♥The Photos of Evidence!!♥

16021744wj8.jpg

^ I hate to say this is EVIDENCE, since a lot of people just say it's a split second, but it's definitely what STARTED the scandal so WHATEVER!!! XD

handstouching2am9.gif

^The moving version.

taesuathb3mj4wu1.jpg

^A closer look!

taesuuuxmopwns.gif

^Junsu: "Hi Taeyeon~!" Taeyeon: "Aish, don't embarass me..." Jessica: "OOh~ Taeyeon, you're so lucky!" lol

taesuumopwnswd7.gif

^Junsu: "Where's Taeyeon? Let me just hop back to her hoping none of you will notice... ^^;"

taesuathb1nb4qe5.jpg

smtown2007onlylovemv2tdia9.jpg

taesusmtownmvuh1.jpg

^Something one of our members found! TaeSu was indeed standing next to each other in the "Only Love" MV from Winter SM Town 2007!

♥Some Similarities♥

BUTT FETISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

junsuback51ph3.jpgsunnytaeyeonbuttfetisheh1.gif

and some gifs.....

taesuathbballoonperfmv8rp4.gif

^DID HE REALLY JUST SMACK HER IN THE BUTT? FREEZE!!!

dbsksnsdsujuballoonsperlz6.jpg

^looks like it..... naughty Junsu ;)

Beautiful Smiles :)

taesusmiles2gg7.jpg

Great Singers♪

taesusingersstudioqz3.jpg

greatsingerstq6jt0.jpg

They laugh like... EXACTLY THE SAME WAY. o.O lol (Don't break your necks!!)

08060571qe5.gif5br6fo1xl8.gif

2dsr4m0.gif205.gif

taesulololradiojy311mw7.jpg

And Best of all, GREAT DORKS!!! haha

taeyeon01au3.gif25zhzpyue4.gif

♥LOOKS GOOD WITH... SERIES♥

Look Good w/ Sunglasses

taesushaedsqi6.jpg

Look Good w/ MICs

taesumicscr8.jpg

Look Good w/ Cell-Phones

taesucells2af8.jpg

Look Good w/ Glasses

taesuglasseskw5.jpg

♥Lastly Introducing the KIM Family♥

Mom Taeyeon

taeyeonwithababyln11hx4.jpg

Dad Junsu

junsuinhwan2ts01wg5.jpg

BABY INHWAN!!!!

inhwan5th7.jpg

FAMILY PHOTO TIME~!!!

cutekimfamilyau22io4.jpg

♥List of Why TaeSu is So Compatible! (It's quite long actually...)♥

♡1. In an Interview Junsu said that "our [DBSK] eyes are drawn to them [sNSD]."

♡2. They stood next to each other during 2007 Winter SMTOWN MV "Only Love"

♡3. Around February, a fan saw Junsu hug Taeyeon who was crying at the backstage after SNSD won 1st place for "Kissing You" on Music Bank. (DBSK was there that day and performed "Purple Line" and "Travel Log")

♡4. Taeyeon said Junsu is her favorite in DBSK and Tiffany teased her by saying "Just as expected vocalist liking vocalist" and Taeyeon laughed. Then when Taeyeon said she wanted to see ZLY's "Timeless", Tiffany teases her again by saying "Junsu oppa is also in the mv." Taeyeon replies smiling, "Very good very good." and Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon all smiling.

♡5. Early May, fans spotted TaeSu having dinner and watching a movie together, they still speculated about it but thought it was nothing until the HB pictures came out.

♡6. TaeSu both have the same title for their solo song "If"

♡7. PJA asked Taeyeon is anyone confessed to her after debut and Taeyeon replied that some showed interest. When PJA asked if it was actors or singers Taeyeon replied "Singers meet singers more often than actors." PJA then asked "Group?" which made Taeyeon blushed and said "let's stop here!" then laughed to get around it. PJA make a conclusion "so it's a group then....." and Taeyeon just smiled.

♡8. When Taeyeon was asked about how she wants to be proposed she replied as if she already had someone in mind: "I havent really thought about it that much because it could make that person feel very burdened, if the person feelings are in it then I'm good with it"

♡9. When Junsu was asked about his message to his future wife, he also answered it like he's already with someone: "Honey, I don't know where we could be, but if you'd be my wife I'll make you the happiest person." and then he paused a bit and finished saying, "I'll sing for you whenever you want me too" (Taeyeon always admired people who can sing.

♡10. They shopped together before HB and brought their manager with them as an excuse since they were then seen alone.

♡11. Junsu looked worried when they were leaving the hotel to go shop. He quickly looked at her before going on the escalator.

♡12. When they were shopping, Junsu had his arm around Taeyeon, then he let go of her, she said something that made made him laugh and he pinched her cheek. However after realizing there were fans, they started to act normal.

♡13. They walked together with arms around each other when they were shopping.

♡14. He waited for her when she tried clothes at A&F

♡15. They got back to the hotel separately, Taeyeon first then Junsu 30 minutes later (From fan accounts, fans said TaeSu probably realized that fans caught them in action so they decided to go back the safe way)

♡16. Making A LOT of eye contact during HB.

♡17. Junsu walked by her and touched her butt after he sang his verse. Towards the end of the performance, Taeyeon was put to the front by Brian and when Junsu looked to the back (where Taeyeon was before), he didn't see her until later, when he took a look again, he saw that she was at the front. Then at the end of the performance, they did a low grab-hand five, walked towards the backstage, Junsu leaned towards Taeyeon to say something and Taeyeon touched his back.

♡18. Smiled at each other during HB.

♡19. Probably a lot of SMTOWN knows about TaeSu (Leeteuk, Sica, manager). They gave TaeSu privacy like when Leeteuk didn't shop with them, and when Jessica patted Taeyeon on the head when Junsu waved at Taeyeon to follow him during the "Balloons" performance at HB.

♡20. During the filming of "The Star Show", when it was the finger pointing part, there was a question like, "Who's the most out there in the dating scene right now?" or "Who's the most datable?" and all four members pointed the fingers at Junsu and immediately Junsu denied saying "No, no, no! I don't have time for things like that! I'm too busy!" and the other members were like "Okay..." (This scene was cut along with a lot of other scenes. A fan that was at the recording saw this.)

♡21. During the SMTOWN LIVE '08 in Seoul, due to the bashings of Taeyeon/SNSD, Junsu and Taeyeon kept their distance BUT it did not stop us from getting more evidence that they're still together. >< Towards the end of the concert when everyone was introducting themselves, Sica gave us a hint! When SHINee was introducing themselves saying "We are the illumination SHINee", Junsu popped out and said, "Yoochun sshi, blow them out (like blowing out candles)". Everyone laughed and after Junsu said that, Sica, who was next to Taeyeon hit her and gave her THE look and smiled widely.

♡22. During the "Balloons" performance at HB, Junsu was trying to get in contact with Taeyeon which made Micky and Yunho laugh. Junsu was at first in front of Micky and Yunho but then went behind them (and smacked Taeyeon's butt) which made Micky (and then Yunho) curious and they looked behind while smiling.

♡23. On Valentine's Day, Taeyeon was the guest at Kiss The Radio and guess who Eunhyuk called? That's right! Junsu. Junsu complained about not getting any gifts/chocolates this year. He then sang a song "for the girls".

♡24. When Taeyeon was co-hosting with Sunny, there was a part where Taeyeon was imitating people. She imitated Eeteuk, Tiffany and Junsu! When she was going to imitate Junsu, she couldn't begin because she was laughing too much. After imitating it, she then tells Sunny that Junsu has a particular way of saying things (when she was saying this, she was touching her bangs, feeling shy? ^^). She showed Sunny how by saying Junsu says "SNSD" and "Saranghae" differently. Wow, Taeyeon, that just gives it away, yes?

credits: LaBelle & merylyunho

fanfictionslg8.png

Wedding Wrecker

[one-shot]Backstage.

*B E D A Z Z L E D

Catch Me If You Can

Dear Diary...

The Diary of Kim Taeyeon

Glances and Broken Promises

G L I M P S E

Kim Taeyeon's "Guide to Life"

The Love Coach

L O V E Trouble

Making Life A Fanfic

My Lucky Charm

My Retarded Heart

Nothing's Gonna Change My World

One Funeral and A Half

Our Love Should Go On

Rooftop Buddies

[one-shot] Something About Forever

STOCKER Has A Homonym

Sunset

♥A Fan Community created by TaeSu Lovers! Let's join! :D

taesubannerzj5.jpg

♥Icons♥

Click here for icons! You know you want to!! :D

♥Signatures♥

Click here for sigs and banners! Use it and credit ^^

warriorstq6.png

war008ym2eg0.png

LaBelle

riribl

ilubSMTOWN!

merlyunho

chewabletumtum;

LilyLove

foreverxlove

mopwns

ShortaznGirl

chris09

supErnova1114

iara888

shesnotme

procrastinator

Seoshi.love.

&_Bambi

xskyi

tejung

Alexis Summers

ari_vanessa

miki_chan

SarahChan

himeno15

dbsgdec

JUNSUxLOVE

KiSS.THE.RAiN`

lalakid87

yienyienyien

Lishathestain

hyuksu

Serpantine

TaengSic_Shidae

inyeon.

RawrMaya

octieu2005

walkrunfly

jaefan

agnesia60

Pinkosa

missimpressive

Puttaeyeon

Nissa

Pink Cherry

maica_72589

Lia27

xskyi

fritz

awine.vangy

after.glow

wlimilk

to_dn

orangesmartie92

xxdeadline

tecktonik/

shamina_shariff

hacany

suzata

jessicanguyen_asdf

lavenderwingz

♥♥PowerOf9

enmity016

t74

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrazyYochy

nice pictures of Junsu and Taeyeon...

but... make sure and talk to the mods because they might just close this threat.. (because of recent rumors and how crazy some fans can be and start bashing the poor girl again)

Guest SUPERSTAR

just wondering was there even a TAESU before the HB incident??

but i half/half support. i mean i love junsu and taeyeon is cool but still, i love junsu. HAHAHA.

HAHAHA sum pics of Umma Tae never seen it T__T

Wah I TOTALLY THEIR SIPPER NO WORRIES

I JUST WANNA SEE THEIR SMILES

AS LONG AS THEY KEEP SINGING FOR US and BEING SUCH DORKS hahaha im Soooo OKAY!!!!

TaeSu FTW!!!

i dont think there's no need to close the thread

it's just a thread for their shipper

like WonderBang,SoshiBang,Tae-D (Taeyeon-G-Dradon)

the same no need to close tho

if they dont like this couple the DONT COME!!!! if they only want to bash

Guest Vagabond.

▬ ▬

LOL AT THE TAEYEON GIF!

That is so... precise and well done LOL!!!

TaeSu... mmmmm... I guess they're okay. Neutral, lol.

▬ ▬

i think it was dumb for everyone to jump to conclusions. so what if it turns out they have something for one another? they're only human. they have the right to live their own lives outside of the limelight and try to live a normal life. if they do have something going on, i say go for it. after all the hardships they went through, they deserve some kind of happiness. truthfully, i think they'll make a cute couple. =)

just wondering was there even a TAESU before the HB incident??

but i half/half support. i mean i love junsu and taeyeon is cool but still, i love junsu. HAHAHA.

yeah there actually was but it was pretty much down low because there wasn't an evidence, but korean fans were saying how they say junsu and taeyeon eat dinner together -_- i don't know how true that is, but there were rumors before hb, and there's going to still be rumors before hb and there still are rumors. but keep in mind, rumors are rumors.

junsu and taeyeon to me are like .. mirror images of each other, haha so i find them cute.

Guest xxinkyxx

hmm... well there goes all the creepy jealous fans! lol well all i have to say is hey! who cares?! if they like each other then meehh!! and for all the creepy jealous fans... umm wat makes u think u have a chance anyways? and also i was wondering is this the reason why so many celebs never date... i mean i never ever hardly see any popular celebs date or hear anything about it... i think its sad that if you are a celeb u cant date anyone for it'll just caues drama with the fans... if i was them i would of been like f* this im in love and rather quit then do wat the fans want... cause it's me and not them... freaken creepy fans! god i hate fans like these! but oh wells! hahaha

Here i'll share My Junsu and Tae pic kekeke

junsu7ut9.jpgsnsdafter5pm3ks9.jpg

LOL it's kinda want to make me Laugh sooooo HARD to ppl who's against this couple XD they dont like yet they come to this thread XD if dont like just be far away from thi s thread (u have rights to come anywhere but if in the end only want to bash or saying not a supporter or not a shipper why wasting time coming here,coz this thread said "SUPPORTERS) XD

Guest babee012

actually... it didnt start in hollywood bowl =x

it just got BIGGER because of the youtube videos + pictures and stuff ><

personally.

i think they're cute together. :)

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

actually... it didnt start in hollywood bowl =x

it just got BIGGER because of the youtube videos + pictures and stuff ><

personally.

i think they're cute together. :)

oh really? haha i thought it did. well this is certainly interesting!! lol i love celeb couples. haha

Guest Dorkiee

I actually like this couple ^^

They seem to fit and they're both dorky and really powerful singers! :D

Guest icecube.

I actually like this couple and Junsu and Taeyeon are great together because ...

Because Taeyeon and Junsu are just dorks .

Because they are both amazing singers .

Because Taeyeon's cute and Junsu's hott .

Because Taeyeon's short and Junsu's a bit tall.

Because Taeyeon just matches with Junsu .

Because Taeyeon and Junsu would have cute babies .

Because Taeyeon and Junsu are the gag people of the group .

Because Junsu likes girls that sing well .

Because they are one happy family .

Because they just love each other .

Archived