Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest itsme718

I support them celebrities are human too as long as they re happy

Guest babee012

wasn't the last thread closed for a reason? =x

it was closed... cuz they were posting pictures that werent theirs without permission.

and cuz they were talking about the scandal.

but this thread is different.

this is just like any other "couple" picture thread here on soompi.

we're NOT saying they actually ARE or NOT.

just.. that we LIKE this pair together...

so... it's different...

it's just who we LIKE.

not everyone HAS to like junsu + taeyeon together.

the purpose of this thread... is for the people who DO.

but not "couple" as in dating wise... just... like.. 'ghee'... or... 'toobin'... [big bang + wonder girls coupling] ^^;;

and all the other guy+girl coupling out there that fans like to make up.... THAT type of coupling...

Guest SH<3

I don't mind if they are really going out.

They look cute together (:

Guest asthua

I just saw the photos in question (not the HB ones since everybody saw those ones already, but the A&F ones), and to be quite honest, even if they deny or don't mention anything about this or confirm it, it sure as hell looks like they like each other. Obviously, they probably don't have that much time to "date", but it's clear (at least to me), that something is there. There has just been way too many incidences that link everything together, IMO. And no, it's not the similarities like butt-loving Taeyeon or both are one of the best singers in there respective groups, but actual INCIDENCES coming from their own mouths.

People always say not to take a single thing as fact from rumors unless the stars SAY IT WITH THEIR OWN MOUTHS.

But, do you really think they would say it even if it were true? Come on, this is SM here.

So it's up to fans to decide whether they believe it or not even if they don't confirm it.

Even if they deny it (which is the only option when this topic arises), you still have to understand that anything is fair game.

No, that doesn't mean that it's 100% true, but it also doesn't mean that it's 100% untrue either.

Then again, they could be just really good friends. *shrugs*

I liked Junsu and I don't mind Tae Yeon but now that they are a couple....

well I can't look at Junsu the same way. I can't look at Tae Yeon the same way either and actually kinda hate her now.

I know that they have their own lives and eveyrthing but they are idol stars and that is more than just being singers or celebrities. Idol stars sell their image more than their music or anything else and the way I think of them and the way I look at them sadly has changed and I can no longer like them the same way... so I don't look at DBSK or SNSD stuff anymore. If that's crazy then I don't know what to tell you but that's just the way it is for me. I mean they are not homework or vitamine that you have to do or take... if it doesn't make me feel good I just quit... so there you go..

Guest Yola

^^i agree with you 200%. nicely put. thanks for putting the thoughts of i'm sure many of us into words.

^omg. what the. whatever. you're right it's your life.

Guest kiru

If the coupling is true, then i will definately support them! 100%

They look good together ^^

Guest fritz

they deserve to be happy... i like Junsu for his talent and music....and i respect his privacy....

the fans should support Junsu all the way....he is already 22 and wants to enjoy normal dating so we should be happy for him......

Go Junsu........

Guest annameg

this while taesu thing..

im NOT against it...but im not HAPPY about it either :vicx:

buh whatever makes them happy...

i think we should just be supportive^^; *hits self*

Guest xskyi

I still wonder why they are making such a big thing about this still. LEt it go people geez.

But I support them... :D

Guest CONSTANCE

GOT MY 100000% SUPPORT <3

they're SO adorable together. both of them are good singers in the group

xiah likes taeyeon from snsd and taeyeon like xiah from dbsg LOL

i would love it if they went out, although i think A LOT of the fans will be sad

i think they`ll be the cutest couple ever<3

and i think its time xiah had an official gf -_-; haha

taesu hwaiting! ;D

Guest zutty

As much as I like Both artists..I'm having a hard time seeing Junsu or any of the DBSK boys with ANYONE.

I totally support them. I think they are perfect for each other. Taeyeon has a butt fetish and who's better than Junsu (ducky butt) to satisfy her :lol:. What i think is funny is that....Junsu is the King of aeygo but Taeyeon hates aeygo. I just love these two together and i hope the rumors are true.

Guest missxsmiles

I don't understand fans that go crazy when their favorite star is rumored to be with another person. Get real, you don't own them. If they want to date, there's nothing you can do about it. I personally think they look cute together.

Guest snail.

I've always supported this couple ; before, now, after, whatever. Because I think their personality match with each other. Everytime I see them, I just ... believe that they are like really compatible. They just are.

If you support them for the right reasons, then I don't see any harm in that. Since there are people who are 100% for SeulGi and Yunho, Brian and Boa, etc, why not Junsu and Taeyeon ? I mean, even if that scandal never happened, some people would still think they are a very compatible match. It's just that ... unfortunately, crap happens and it turns out to be them.

I found the clip of Taeyeon doing imitations. She did Junsu's and Tiffany's.

She also talked about how he ... like says words differently from others ? I don't know how to explain.

Taeyeon imitating Junsu @ 0:57

In the end, even though we can't erase that rumor, let's just pretend that it never happened and continue supporting ?

Guest MistahKK

...new couple..?

dude you can pair somebody up with anybody, so there's going to be hundreds of threads of celebrity "couples" here in this section.

if they were actually a couple, then that's a different story, but this is all imaginary.

GUYS! they aren't actually together! support a fake couple?

It just doesn't make sense to me, but I guess other people have different views.

I'm not going to put two of my friends together and call them a couple, especially if they're just friends.

am I the only one who's annoyed by these couple things?

okay my point.. if we make a thread for every "couple", this section of the forums will be flooded with them!

There's just too many, and I know there's a couple topic in general which discuss all "couples".

Guest Mellerz

i'm not gonna lie

they really do make a good couple

even though i'm a bit jealous (rawr rawr)

they do look cute together

so i'm not gonna lie about that LOL

Guest smile-jw

I liked Junsu and I don't mind Tae Yeon but now that they are a couple....

well I can't look at Junsu the same way. I can't look at Tae Yeon the same way either and actually kinda hate her now.

I know that they have their own lives and eveyrthing but they are idol stars and that is more than just being singers or celebrities. Idol stars sell their image more than their music or anything else and the way I think of them and the way I look at them sadly has changed and I can no longer like them the same way... so I don't look at DBSK or SNSD stuff anymore. If that's crazy then I don't know what to tell you but that's just the way it is for me. I mean they are not homework or vitamine that you have to do or take... if it doesn't make me feel good I just quit... so there you go..

They arent a couple. :mellow: Well, some fans think they are, but it doesnt mean its true~ D: As much as I disagree with your post, I still repect what you are doing. You dislike Taeyeon now, but at least you aren't going around calling her the B word or anything right? And you stopped looking at tvxq and snsd stuff~ So yeah... x_x I wish most anti's would just ignore instead of bashing to make themselves feel better.

I dont get why people are getting angry over this thread. <_< You see TOOBIN threads. You see Jaeho threads. You see Yoosu threads. etc. I don't understand how Junsu and Taeyeon are any different. D: If you hate Taeyeon or Junsu right now...do what Knossos is doing. o-o ignore it x_x

And I saw the most ridiculous comment the other day. o_o some fan was saying "we shouldnt let junsu date taeyeon, because the fans would be unhappy. fans are the ones that make artists successful. they should just make fans happy." I was like wtf o_o Although its kinda true, its basically saying "Idols can't make us angry, even if they are happy. because without us, they would be nothing." D: Now thats just mean. ;_;

ANYWAY, YAY TAESU! <3 I hope they do date. Honestly, Theyre like the only REAL compatible couple in kpop. (well, MINYOUNG too of course) ^^

CHEYEAH !

( although i'm pretty sure that TaeSu is just a rumour )

i totally support em :)

they're too cute together , haha

and " good with mics " LOL xD

anyway .

they're both so cute ! & they're dorky , haha .

it's like a perfect fit =]